Author Topic: Coz Caps: Wrist Rest Sale, US Proxy. Sent!  (Read 219596 times)

Offline olieatstofu

Re: Coz Caps: Sale Is Live!
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 05:29:26 »
Ok I just had to enter :o I was putting it off but the topre esc looks too good to say no to!

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 09:50:55 »
12 hours left on the raffle.

Also here's some unicorn vomit!

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 11:24:36 »
Submitted! Thank you for the sale! Love these caps! :thumb:
My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 13:46:19 »
Oof wish I could join. Need to make a keycap constabulary to protect my board.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 May 2016, 14:45:23 by 27 »
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline vegs

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 16:02:13 »
In for some topre caps! Good luck to all :)
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 17:27:14 »
Just entered. Good luck everyone. :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline greenspace97

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 18:17:16 »
Entered! Good luck to everyone else!

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
Re: Coz Caps: Sale Closed, Sorting Through Entries
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 22:05:26 »
These keys are awakening my constabulary, I must have them!

This number came up in the draw, totallycaked won the Golden Big Mouth from GeekHack. Congrats man! Thanks to everyone else who entered.

I'll PM you for your details!

Thanks to everyone who entered the sale! Really Appreciate the Support. I'll do my best to invoices out and postage done as quickly as possible!

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 23:21:21 »

This number came up in the draw, totallycaked won the Golden Big Mouth from GeekHack. Congrats man! Thanks to everyone else who entered.

Show Image

Thanks to everyone who entered the sale! Really Appreciate the Support. I'll do my best to invoices out and postage done as quickly as possible!

Oh my goodness I'm so excited!

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #59 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 23:39:12 »

Show Image

hope i can win some  :-X
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 09:10:00 »
Just spent the evening sorting through entries and bagging up lots for winners. Getting through it slowly but steadily. Looking like I should have most, if not all, of the invoices sent out tomorrow night before bed.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and to all those who left great comments, makes my lonely night of sorting a little more fun :)

Cheers guys, I'll keep post again tomorrow night when I'm done with progress.

Offline Liam

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 11:08:25 »
Just spent the evening sorting through entries and bagging up lots for winners. Getting through it slowly but steadily. Looking like I should have most, if not all, of the invoices sent out tomorrow night before bed.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and to all those who left great comments, makes my lonely night of sorting a little more fun :)

Hope I win some :p Thank Coz for bringing us your amazing works :thumb:
IBM Model M - Leopold 750r - Custom Numpad

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #62 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 01:21:55 »

A lot of these designs are super cool, especially the mosaic style ones. Do you have any favorites? Have you thought about slimming down the selection and focusing on making more of a single design? Would love to see those mosaic style caps return for the next sale as well  :)

Good luck sorting all the invoices!
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 01:43:46 »

A lot of these designs are super cool, especially the mosaic style ones. Do you have any favorites? Have you thought about slimming down the selection and focusing on making more of a single design? Would love to see those mosaic style caps return for the next sale as well  :)

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words :)

Yes on all accounts. I love the mosaic designs. I actually stumbled across them just before the sale. The multi shots (most are quad shots) I feel work really well with my simple sculpts. I think I'm only going to work in 4 or more shots from now on. I'm actually looking at drawing things with the resin in the caps, the backspace at the bottom of the reference picture was my first attempt at a city scape. Didn't quite work as planned, but I like it anyway, looks like an alien landscape :)

After my first sale I really wanted to practice sculpting as I feel that's my weakest area right now, so I went kind of nuts trying all different things, I'm going to whittle down my designs considerably now, just pick 3 and refine them. I wasn't really sure what would work on or not until I cast them in resin, because I personally feel the colour restrictions resin brings is what makes artisans so special.  My blanks will probably still be as random, but I'm aiming to have only 3 sculpts on the go from now on. I'll update my thread on the ones I choose when I do :)

I'll be back to sorting all the invoices again tonight as soon as the kids are asleep, going to be a late night, but I don't think I'm going to sleep until all invoices are out, so might be a late one for me!

Offline y2bd

• I'm just here for the caps
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 11:24:34 »
Wooo, got that volcano! I have to admit, I'm not really the biggest fan of artisans (I don't currently own any and didn't really plan on it) but these are really good! Awesome work!
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 May 2016, 18:57:40 by y2bd »

Offline jjnist

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 11:55:39 »
Thank you so much! I am very excited to get these in. You rock Coz.

Offline Azraelian

Re: Coz Caps: Sale Closed, 100% invoiced!
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 12:08:20 »
Is there only one Golkeyno from this Raffle?

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 12:12:53 »
No there were a few. The golkeyno, golden snitch and gilty bugger are limited to 10. I won't be making any more. :)

Offline Azraelian

« Reply #68 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 12:21:10 »
No there were a few. The golkeyno, golden snitch and gilty bugger are limited to 10. I won't be making any more. :)

Woohoo! Still very lucky! Thank you Coz I am so hyped!

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #69 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 12:31:26 »
congratulations to all the winners! :D
Realforce 87U

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 12:46:58 »
The volkeynoes must have been a hit.  I didn't win any of the three I put in for.  :( :(
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline Liam

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 12:54:08 »
The volkeynoes must have been a hit.  I didn't win any of the three I put in for.  :( :(
Shake hands brother :( Congrat to the winners. Hope I am one of them next time :thumb:
IBM Model M - Leopold 750r - Custom Numpad

Offline vegs

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 13:09:28 »
Paid! Can't wait :)
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 13:48:19 »
No invoice for me. Probably better though.  :))

Congrats to all the winners!
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline AgentZen

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 14:09:29 »
I got an invoice for CBb5 but I don't see it pictured.
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline TheVengeance

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 14:13:18 »
I was super lucky to win some mosaic blanks.

Pumped because I really liked the originality of the neon mosaic style and never thought I'd win!

Many thanks coz, this was the end of a bad run of luck.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 May 2016, 03:25:45 by TheVengeance »

Offline greenspace97

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 15:19:08 »
Received an invoice this morning. First raffle I've ever won! Congrats to the other winners! :D

Offline Corncob

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 15:36:02 »
Invoice received and paid.  Thanks, Coz :D

Offline teemo

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 18:29:32 »
I got lucky!!!!
Invoice received and paid,  I'm super psyched to have won and can't wait to get them.

Made an account just because I won.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 18:47:09 »
I really wanted some blanks :( lost boopers and cozs raffles. It's heartbreaking. :'(

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #80 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 20:25:42 »
i won the golkeyno : :-X but i really want the golden snitch  :'(

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 20:33:00 »
Congratulations to all of you folks that won! I'm looking forward to seeing all the awesome photos. I wasn't able to participate because of reasons but there were some really cool caps in there.
Biking is fun.

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #82 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 20:55:09 »

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words :)

Yes on all accounts. I love the mosaic designs. I actually stumbled across them just before the sale. The multi shots (most are quad shots) I feel work really well with my simple sculpts. I think I'm only going to work in 4 or more shots from now on. I'm actually looking at drawing things with the resin in the caps, the backspace at the bottom of the reference picture was my first attempt at a city scape. Didn't quite work as planned, but I like it anyway, looks like an alien landscape :)

After my first sale I really wanted to practice sculpting as I feel that's my weakest area right now, so I went kind of nuts trying all different things, I'm going to whittle down my designs considerably now, just pick 3 and refine them. I wasn't really sure what would work on or not until I cast them in resin, because I personally feel the colour restrictions resin brings is what makes artisans so special.  My blanks will probably still be as random, but I'm aiming to have only 3 sculpts on the go from now on. I'll update my thread on the ones I choose when I do :)

I'll be back to sorting all the invoices again tonight as soon as the kids are asleep, going to be a late night, but I don't think I'm going to sleep until all invoices are out, so might be a late one for me!

You definitely deserve all the praise you receive. I am happy that I won one of the ones I was looking at. Please keep the Volkeynoes around, because I have yet to win one.  :D GMKa4 you're mine!

Can't wait for this to show up! Will go nicely with my black on black and colorful ESC's.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Azraelian

Re: Coz Caps: Sale Closed, 100% Posted!
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 14:06:40 »
Is there a tracking number somewhere? I don't see it on my Paypal account.
Thanks

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 22:23:57 »
Hey man, no there is no tracking, on the sale form it mentioned that there would be no tracking. The problem with tracking is it changes the whole category in the post, it more than triples the cost of postage. As I progress I will definitely look at getting tracking and upping my postage costs, but as it stands at the moment I'm really just trying to keep my prices as low as possible.

Here is the quote from the form: "Coz Caps will post all caps in a padded post bag, without tracking, tracking increases the cost of the postage by a ridiculous amount. From past sales it takes on average 2-3 weeks for the caps to arrive in America, postage is slow but to get it sped up once again makes it very expensive."

Offline shugix

• (・ิω・ิ)
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 23:12:42 »
Hey man, no there is no tracking, on the sale form it mentioned that there would be no tracking. The problem with tracking is it changes the whole category in the post, it more than triples the cost of postage. As I progress I will definitely look at getting tracking and upping my postage costs, but as it stands at the moment I'm really just trying to keep my prices as low as possible.

Here is the quote from the form: "Coz Caps will post all caps in a padded post bag, without tracking, tracking increases the cost of the postage by a ridiculous amount. From past sales it takes on average 2-3 weeks for the caps to arrive in America, postage is slow but to get it sped up once again makes it very expensive."

I think everyone is just to used to tracking since CONUS packages include tracking. I think stating you are located in Australia (didn't know until 2 seconds ago) will help everyone understand that tracking isn't included. I'm in Canada so I never expect tracking and just wait patiently.

Can't wait to receive the key caps in the mail.  :D

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 10 May 2016, 23:47:23 »

i'm in aus too and i can understand exactly what he says, the prices get very high when shipping which tracking number.

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 11 May 2016, 00:11:13 »
Yeah, postage from down under can be ridiculous!

Shugix that's a good point! I stated AGES ago that I'm Australian and just assumed everyone knew that, I'll make sure I make it more evident in my next sale.

As said before please be patient guys, but if you have any concerns before or after your caps arrive please never hesitate to contact me. :)

Offline Azraelian

« Reply #88 on: Wed, 11 May 2016, 01:50:35 »

Oh I am sorry I must have missed that, I understand what you are saying I was just curious it is okay for me to not have the tracking. Thanks for replying

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 11 May 2016, 08:08:54 »

Oh I am sorry I must have missed that, I understand what you are saying I was just curious it is okay for me to not have the tracking. Thanks for replying

No problem at all man. Hopefully your caps will be with you soon!

Offline greenspace97

« Reply #90 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 20:05:38 »
My caps arrived yesterday.
I'm happy with them.

« Last Edit: Sat, 14 May 2016, 20:12:27 by greenspace97 »

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 20:36:01 »
Awesome! My first caps sent to NZ :)

Glad you like them man!

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #92 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 22:18:50 »
My caps arrived yesterday.
I'm happy with them.

Show Image

Show Image

That pink volkeyno is so cute  :eek:

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #93 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 19:58:36 »
Just grabbed it out of the mail, I love it with my black on black set. Thanks so much Coz!

/u/Shartastical

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 20:01:30 »
No worries man! I need you to photograph for my sales ;)

Awesome pic man!

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 20:08:05 »
No worries man! I need you to photograph for my sales ;)

Awesome pic man!

That's just with my iPhone 6 lol! I am going to take better photos of it later with my DSLR :D

Can't wait to see your future sales!

/u/Shartastical

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 20:57:09 »
Got my Slack win today! I will take good pictures when I hopefully get some proper sun light tomorrow.

Offline jjnist

« Reply #97 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 21:46:07 »
Oh man I am getting so excited for these to come in ;D

Offline y2bd

• I'm just here for the caps
    • Twitter
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 22:48:45 »
Woo, my caps came in as well! The Volkeyno I got is a bit more orange than I thought from the photo (looked red to me!) but that's fine, I think it contrasts well with the Granite Enter. Thanks Coz!

137299-0137301-1

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 16 May 2016, 22:52:27 »
Got mine in today! The orange one was a nice surprise, I was only expecting the black one. I love the colors on that one.

Super happy with the quality on these, they look great. Awesome work Coz :thumb: