Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4452518 times)

Offline Reigning Hell

• Forever Fiending 4 a V2
Re: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #8800 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 18:16:12 »
Here are some photos of my SLS I got from a trade last week; just got to putting my new caps on yesterday and took pics today. Can anyone tell me what color this is?? 'Mana' or some other blue? EDIT: also, whats the best way to upload large-sized pics? Seems that the resizing made these ****ty lol EDIT 2: using imgur, I used ot be on a forum that didnt use imgur embeds, so I forgot.

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 November 2015, 22:10:24 by Reigning Hell »

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #8801 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 18:22:29 »
EDIT: also, whats the best way to upload large-sized pics? Seems that the resizing made these ****ty lol

Put them on flickr and use the link.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #8802 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 20:07:56 »
Here are some photos of my SLS I got from a trade last week; just got to putting my new caps on yesterday and took pics today. Can anyone tell me what color this is?? 'Mana' or some other blue? EDIT: also, whats the best way to upload large-sized pics? Seems that the resizing made these ****ty lol

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

full board pic: (Attachment Link)

Looks awesome! Love all the different colors, I think you did a great job coordinating them together.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #8803 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 20:38:47 »
Here are some photos of my SLS I got from a trade last week; just got to putting my new caps on yesterday and took pics today. Can anyone tell me what color this is?? 'Mana' or some other blue? EDIT: also, whats the best way to upload large-sized pics? Seems that the resizing made these ****ty lol

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

full board pic: (Attachment Link)
Imgur or puush are the best, IMO. Imgur has the bbcode link ready when you open your pic too, so just ctrl+c, ctrl+v.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8804 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:08:04 »
A few Bro Caps I had lying around ...

118366-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #8805 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:10:16 »

(Attachment Link)

Is that bbv2 from the toxic sale?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8806 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:12:51 »

(Attachment Link)

Is that bbv2 from the toxic sale?

Yes.

I'm not sure what I did with the other one.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #8807 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:13:20 »

(Attachment Link)

I see that two of them aren't yellow  :eek:
You should give them to me, in order to not mess up your collection  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8808 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:14:42 »

(Attachment Link)

I see that two of them aren't yellow  :eek:
You should give them to me, in order to not mess up your collection  ;D

Actually three of them are not yellow, but the U Mad goes with my Hack'd set, the Stump is too cute to part with, and the Toxic one goes with the other toxic one somewhere.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #8809 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:29:41 »

(Attachment Link)

AW CMON NOW!!

ANOTHER ONE?!?!

Lucky lucky lucky :P

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #8810 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:04:19 »
118392-0

Loving the new caps

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #8811 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:41:04 »
(Attachment Link)

Loving the new caps
Those came fast O>O

When did they get sent for you, seems like INTL people are getting them quick also Mmhh that lycan looks good on the white HHKB
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #8812 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 13:10:30 »
(Attachment Link)

Loving the new caps
Those came fast O>O

When did they get sent for you, seems like INTL people are getting them quick also Mmhh that lycan looks good on the white HHKB

They got sent out on the 18th. Got to say that the picture really doesn't do them justice. The colors are fantastic

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #8813 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 14:23:25 »
Hey Bro, any update on the cherokey's?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8814 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 14:45:47 »
Really cool caps all! I like the blue pumpkin.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Reigning Hell

• Forever Fiending 4 a V2
« Reply #8815 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 15:13:01 »

(Attachment Link)

2 different molds for the cherokeys?? Which is the first

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #8816 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 15:13:13 »
(Attachment Link)

Loving the new caps

Got a farm going on! American Horror Story style!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8817 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 19:38:09 »

(Attachment Link)

2 different molds for the cherokeys?? Which is the first

No idea!

Offline DukeMugen

• +1
« Reply #8818 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 22:40:10 »
AAAAAAAND i still don't own a brocap. when i'm broke there's a sale. when i got them doughs there's no sale. HAHAHA FML :-\
let me check my wallet.

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #8819 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 00:24:04 »
AAAAAAAND i still don't own a brocap. when i'm broke there's a sale. when i got them doughs there's no sale. HAHAHA FML :-\

Put your money in a box and wait :)

Offline raymogi

« Reply #8820 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 19:09:47 »
Please feed my addiction.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #8821 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 12:52:00 »
Hey Bro, any update on the cherokey's?

He said they'll start shipping next week  :)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8822 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 19:12:52 »

Show Image

Fly like an Eagle by Ray Mogi, on Flickr
Very nice! love the combo with the Russian font.

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #8823 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 00:46:40 »
Skoll Lycan, Blackout Zombro, and Feast of Blood Lycan today :) All MX

118559-0
118561-1
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8824 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 05:03:23 »
Skoll Lycan, Blackout Zombro, and Feast of Blood Lycan today :) All MX

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Thats a nice Zombro bro. Defs my favourite design. I'll get mine one day....

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #8825 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 09:31:44 »
First Reaper, and some delicious blanks!

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #8826 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 16:14:31 »
I don't post the most artistic pictures in this thread, and I wish I did/could... But LOOK  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8827 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:41:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

And what a Reaper to start with!

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8828 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:09:05 »

First photo I've ever taken on my camera! If anyone has any tips about keyboard photography, please let me know!
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8829 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 21:48:56 »
Show Image

First photo I've ever taken on my camera! If anyone has any tips about keyboard photography, please let me know!

There's lots of threads.  Almost every thread with photos has someone giving advice ;)

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48114.5

A few good posts there.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8830 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 23:27:08 »
Show Image

There's lots of threads.  Almost every thread with photos has someone giving advice ;)

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48114.5

A few good posts there.

thanks! some good reading material for the week :)
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline TieuNgu

« Reply #8831 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 23:11:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice taste in colors!

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8832 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 13:43:28 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:53:03 by alienman82 »

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #8833 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 18:48:28 »
Excitement level through the roof right now as I recieved this badboy from the mail today!!!

My first brocaps ---- none other than the "Midnight Stalker" Lycans won from the Lycan contest.

**Apologies in advance for the potatoe quality**

Thanks Brocap!  The teeth on this thing is wicked knarly!!!

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #8834 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 18:54:58 »
Excitement level through the roof right now as I recieved this badboy from the mail today!!!

My first brocaps ---- none other than the "Midnight Stalker" Lycans won from the Lycan contest.

Show Image

D'oh!  Turns out I can't use them seeing they are topre   Looking back at the original contest picture clearly show them to be mounted on what it looks to be Bro's Realforce :D

Anyhow, still excited as ever regardless.  Seriously though no salt and I'm simply happy to be finally a true bro!

Maybe this is Bro telling me to expand my collection and finally claim an HHKP or Realforce to add to my Pok3r!
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 December 2015, 18:57:00 by crayzieap »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8835 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:35:34 »

Show Image

D'oh!  Turns out I can't use them seeing they are topre
Show Image
  Looking back at the original contest picture clearly show them to be mounted on what it looks to be Bro's Realforce :D

Anyhow, still excited as ever regardless.  Seriously though no salt and I'm simply happy to be finally a true bro!

Maybe this is Bro telling me to expand my collection and finally claim an HHKP or Realforce to add to my Pok3r!
Show Image

Sounds like it's time for you to get a Topre keyboard ;)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #8836 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:49:04 »
Maybe this is Bro telling me to expand my collection and finally claim an HHKP or Realforce

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #8837 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:47:37 »
Maybe this is Bro telling me to expand my collection and finally claim an HHKP or Realforce

Show Image

Eyyyyy

demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8838 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:48:05 »
Got my SLS Bros in today. Loving the colors.

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #8839 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:53:22 »

Show Image

I love that orange one on the black board !
I want clacks

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #8840 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:42:12 »

Show Image

I'm gonna need that green one. Please check my trade thread.   :p

Love the Stormtrooper HHKB though!

Offline dohbot

« Reply #8841 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:47:26 »

Show Image

I'm gonna need that green one. Please check my trade thread.   :p

Love the Stormtrooper HHKB though!

Once it arrives, I could trade one to you.
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #8842 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:08:58 »
I FINALLY GOT THEM MIDNIGHT LYCANS!!!!

http://imgur.com/a/yXNUD

My potato quality camera doesn't do it justice, the intricate details are exquisite and possibly the best on any cap I've owned so far. The yellow eyes are haunting and although it looks black the lycan is actually a DARK PURPLE. The combination of yellow and purple make this by far the dankest look cap i've owned. Thanks Bro and keep up the high quality we know and love. 10/10

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #8843 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:39:06 »

Show Image

Haha!  It's funny you guys say that.  At my work cubicle, I have a Shia of my own telling me the same thing:

Sadly, the wife has all executive veto powers this relationship.  I think she will kill me if I splurge on a HHKB/Realforce.  Especially considering it took so much effort to convince her the need for my first mech Pok3r to begin with. 

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #8844 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 22:38:56 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8845 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 22:42:52 »
Show Image

I think you've got a smudge ...all over... that picture.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8846 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 22:52:24 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:52:33 by alienman82 »

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #8847 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 00:00:16 »
119128-0

Got this beauty in recently. :)
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #8848 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 10:11:25 »
Grabbed a few photos of the Grumpkin!

Also realized that the Conservative Red Reaper almost exactly matches the Magenta keys from KeyKollectiv's CMY Set:

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #8849 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 10:43:56 »
The reaper in that colorway has to be one of my favorite caps ever. Nice shots.  :-X