Author Topic: *OFFICIAL SALE THREAD* Grayscale Sale - (completed/shipped)  (Read 1674384 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
*OFFICIAL SALE THREAD* Grayscale Sale - (completed/shipped)
« on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 21:24:12 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 August 2018, 05:17:58 by Michael »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
Re: *OFFICIAL SALE THREAD* - Updates galore :)
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 30 June 2018, 14:38:18 »
Howdy, folks - it's been a minute since I've been around these parts. I wanted to throw a bit of an update out here.

These days, I mostly hold my sales through instagram and through slack. This is mainly because I don't have the time
to do larger sales, so instagram works really well in that regard. There will be some large things planned this summer
through ctrl alt and possibly here on geekhack. If you haven't been keeping up with my latest works, you can follow me
on instagram (@bro_caps). I typically post quite often there.

I have been working on quite a few new projects:

Erebus (the latest 'reaper' iteration)
The Two Time (ode to one of my fav twitch streamers, DrDisrespect)
Last Pilot (ode to one of the OG geekhack members' avatar)
Broshido - a refresh on the original 'bushi' sculpt I did long ago

Also, I know a lot of people are really wondering if I will ever actually launch the full topre sets I had teased months back.
The answer is: YES - as well as full MX sets. I don't have an exact date, but I can say soon-ish, this year, definitely :)

I know that the community has sort of split off into different places (slack, discord, etc), but geekhack is still home. So I will
do my best to make more frequent updates here.

Some updates on older things:
Invasion II 5-pc collector sets - unfortunately, I just haven't been able to fulfill this, as I really fumbled the execution. It's a
learning experience, and will definitely pave the way for more fully thought out projects. As a result, I will most likely have
to refund those people that purchased them. It's been a crazy long time, and they have been super patient and understanding.

I will be having a very small Independence Day Sale. It will be slim pickins in terms of available caps, but I wanted to do something
special and fun. Since it's going to fall on a holiday, I don't want people stuck sitting around and waiting to see if they won something,
rather than spending time with their friends and family. So this will be a 24-hour raffle.

Here's a quick sneak peek:

Thank you all for supporting my work throughout the many years I have been here. It's truly been fun, and continues to be.

<3

-Bro