Author Topic: Nominate-A-Bro 2.0 [OVER]  (Read 40462 times)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Nominate-A-Bro 2.0 [LIVE]
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 21:41:22 »
Show Image

so uh... hey guys, what's going on in this thread? ;D i'd like to pass my spot on to another person if that's kosher though, i've been fortunate enough as it is lately (i mean come on, i won a tahiti even though odds were like 0.75% :P).

thank you (for real!!!) to those that gave me some love though, your words make me feel mushy chest area. there are so many great bros (in the genderless sense, ofc) in this community that do many helpful/selfless/thankless deeds, and that's what makes it truly special.

Pretty sure it's stuff like this that got you nominated (and winning!) in the first place :P

Congrats everyone! :)

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 21:43:21 »
Can't believe I won! Thank you so much to the people who nominated me and to everyone who was nominated for being nice people :).

Oh, and thank you Bro! <3

Offline Belfong

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 21:58:39 »
Show Image

so uh... hey guys, what's going on in this thread? ;D i'd like to pass my spot on to another person if that's kosher though, i've been fortunate enough as it is lately (i mean come on, i won a tahiti even though odds were like 0.75% :P).

thank you (for real!!!) to those that gave me some love though, your words make me feel mushy chest area. there are so many great bros (in the genderless sense, ofc) in this community that do many helpful/selfless/thankless deeds, and that's what makes it truly special.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #203 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 22:13:58 »
Show Image

Haha.  Awesome...

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #204 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 22:15:30 »
Show Image

wow. you're seriously what makes this community awesome.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #205 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 22:17:10 »
grats winners!

everyone in this thread is magnificent.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #206 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 22:34:52 »
Congrats winners  :thumb:
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #207 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 22:56:50 »
Congrats to the winners and awesome of you to run this Bro Caps (and Bunnylake for adding more stuff).  I really enjoyed reading all of the stories of the stuff that happens around here.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #208 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 23:34:29 »
Congratulations to the winners!!! You're all more than deserving!!!

I totally realized I forgot about the giveaway, and missed the deadline...

I'm sorry to the people I could and should have nominated :( :( :(

Thank you for the people who mentioned me ~ I'm truly honored by your kind hearts <3

I was especially surprised by the people who mentioned me from my Youtube!!!

I hope we can all continue to learn more about and from each other, and become a closer, warmer community!

<3

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 23:46:21 »
Everyone I loved the stories and show of support for each other thank you all for accepting me into this community and giving me a second home.

I love you all and I have so many other bros and bro Ho's here that I didn't mention but you are all amazing thanks again and congrats everyone

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #210 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 00:28:49 »
Congrats bros and...bronets? o_O

This community is beyond amazing and continues to get better. Thank you Mr. Bro Caps and BunnyLake for putting this together as well.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #211 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 01:01:39 »
hashbaz is just hands down the nicest member of geekhack we've ever had :)

Aww, come here you.  ;)

I really do love this place. Congrats to all the winning bros and lady-bros.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #212 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 01:02:01 »
Congrats to the winners  :thumb: and I think it's so cool we have also a lady on that list  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #213 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 01:41:41 »
Show Image

LEGEND

Congrats everyone!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #214 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 01:56:36 »
Congratulations to R1N3, swill, sed8op8, suicidal orange, GhostJuggernaut, nickheller, hashbaz and btctopre!

Well-deserved all round :)

Thanks to Bro for running this too :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #215 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 02:00:49 »
Grats to everyone who won!
And thanks to Bro for the giveaway.
:cool:
| ISO |

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #216 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 04:57:07 »
I wanted to thank everyone that participated, and most of all Bro for running this. Thanks for the kind words from all as well.

The community here is pretty amazing, and I am glad I can be part of it.

Congrats to all the other winners!

« Last Edit: Fri, 02 October 2015, 05:27:29 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 08:46:00 »
Congrats to all the winners!

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #218 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 09:53:16 »
Congratulations to the winners!!! You're all more than deserving!!!

I totally realized I forgot about the giveaway, and missed the deadline...

I'm sorry to the people I could and should have nominated :( :( :(

Thank you for the people who mentioned me ~ I'm truly honored by your kind hearts <3

I was especially surprised by the people who mentioned me from my Youtube!!!

I hope we can all continue to learn more about and from each other, and become a closer, warmer community!

Show Image
   <3

You're such a positive dude. Much respect

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #219 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 10:19:26 »
Congrats all!

Karma is real.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #220 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 00:09:36 »
Congrats everyone! Keep on being awesome :cool:

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #221 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 04:29:07 »
Glad to know there are so many nice people on this forum. Well done winners and keep on being nice guys

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #222 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 22:54:10 »
Thanks to everyone who nominated me.  I am humbled to be in such good company.  Love you guys...

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #223 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 23:21:53 »
Thanks to everyone who nominated me.  I am humbled to be in such good company.  Love you guys...
Totally agree buddy.  Thank you everyone, it is wonderful to be part of such a great group. 

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #224 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 23:35:51 »
Big congrats to the winners. I can't think of a more deserving bunch.   :thumb:

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #225 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 00:19:48 »
Congratulations to R1N3, swill, sed8op8, suicidal orange, GhostJuggernaut, nickheller, hashbaz and btctopre!

Well-deserved all round :)

Thanks to Bro for running this too :D

They rock!

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #226 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 03:40:58 »
Gratz you lucky s.o.b's. :D

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 05:00:25 »
Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread to highlight the great people here and to everyone who was posted about for being as kind, helpful and/or generous as you are. Some of you really go beyond and it's an honour to be included in the same list as you.

I've been a semi-serious member of four forums prior to this one and have always left without a second thought which has suited my emotionally immature self just fine, but this one is different.  I could write a ton of drivel here but suffice it to say I am seriously moved by the generosity here to the point it makes me uncomfortable but without discomfort there is no growth so thanks, I think!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #228 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 05:17:01 »
Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread to highlight the great people here and to everyone who was posted about for being as kind, helpful and/or generous as you are. Some of you really go beyond and it's an honour to be included in the same list as you.

I've been a semi-serious member of four forums prior to this one and have always left without a second thought which has suited my emotionally immature self just fine, but this one is different.  I could write a ton of drivel here but suffice it to say I am seriously moved by the generosity here to the point it makes me uncomfortable but without discomfort there is no growth so thanks, I think!
ahhh SO we love you too buddy  :p seriously my only dealings with you have been amazingly well amazing and I hope to see you around for a long time
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 16:54:41 »
Received my sparklebro in the mail today. Thanks Bro Caps, sth, and all you other beautiful people!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 17:41:54 »
Received my sparklebro in the mail today. Thanks Bro Caps, sth, and all you other beautiful people!
Pictures or it didn't happen!  :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #231 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 17:44:06 »

We <3 you too.  :-*

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 23:16:26 »
Thank you to those that nominated me.  I didn't realize I won until Bro pm'd me. 

I just got this beautiful pink sparkly Brobot.  This and the black were my favorite colors from that sale. 
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Unfortunately, it is a Topre, so I will be forced to trade it since I don't own any Topre boards.  I still really appreciate the sentiment Bro Caps in all that you have done.  Thank you. 
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 23:34:22 »
Damn, that is a sexy cap Badwrench.  More than a little jelly.

Since Bro did ask winners to send him their choice of switch type, maybe he'll let you swap it.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 October 2015, 23:36:25 by nubbinator »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #234 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 23:40:13 »
Damn, that is a sexy cap Badwrench.  More than a little jelly.

Since Bro did ask winners to send him their choice of switch type, maybe he'll let you swap it.

It's not a big deal to me.  He is really busy and unless he would prefer that, I was just planning on offering it up for trade.  That way he doesn't need to do even more and it will make yet another person happy that they got a cap they were looking for. 

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #235 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 17:07:10 »
Got a nice little surpise in the mail today.  I wanted to say thank you to everyone that said such nice things about me, and huge thanks to Bro for setting this up.  These are the types of things that make this such a great community!

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #236 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 17:45:26 »
So this is over? Is the [LIVE] in the title a mistake?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 17:46:36 »
just wanna say the 2 people who won caps from me in this, i have them packed, but havent dropped them off yet, i will as soon as i possibly can
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 17:48:01 »

fix'd

ty  ^-^

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #239 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 21:35:22 »

fix'd

ty  ^-^
my landlord said I have some packages that got delivered to his box instead and I think one is from this so I should be able to grab it tomorrow I'm pretty excited haha thanks everyone seriously I have met so many awesome people here it would take forever to list them all and a special thanks to MG for being for lack of better words a true Bro  :thumb: <3

P.s. will post pics ASAP thanks again everyone

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Re: Nominate-A-Bro 2.0 [OVER]
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 08:44:44 »
Oh hells yes it's beautiful  :eek:

P.s. forgive the potato and Thanks again everyone

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: Nominate-A-Bro 2.0 [OVER]
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 08:46:36 »
Oh hells yes it's beautiful  :eek:

P.s. forgive the potato and Thanks again everyone
Girl, that's one beauty of a cap, you really deserved it  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....