Author Topic: NeXT mouse  (Read 2078 times)

Offline retsteel

• Hmmm... I guess I'm here again.
NeXT mouse
« on: Mon, 26 March 2012, 16:58:11 »
Hi everyone, long time lurker [almost]first time poster. I have been sitting on this mouse (not literally) for a while and I have no clue if it is worth anything, I picked it up at the recycling center of the local university for next to nothing so if its not I will keep it for the uniqueness(I think). Basically what I was wondering is if you could tell me anything about it and how much it could be worth aaaand... where I should sell it if it has any value.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
NeXT mouse
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 March 2012, 17:01:00 »
They're not super common but they're not super useful, either. It's a Cool Thing To Have.

Ripster might want one to go with his NeXT keyboard.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline retsteel

NeXT mouse
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 27 March 2012, 07:21:33 »
cool, I knew that much, its really a horrible design for functionality and I don't think I have anything to plug it into... but still, it has to be worth something?

Offline Findecanor

NeXT mouse
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 27 March 2012, 07:52:01 »
Quote from: sth;557558
Ripster might want one to go with his NeXT keyboard.
I think that Ripster got a whole computer and burned everything but the key caps. Not a good home for a NeXT mouse. ;-)

Offline koralatov

NeXT mouse
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 27 March 2012, 08:28:52 »
Quote from: Findecanor;558043
I think that Ripster got a whole computer and burned everything but the key caps. Not a good home for a NeXT mouse. ;-)
Considering how few of them were actually made, that was a f—ing crime.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
NeXT mouse
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 27 March 2012, 09:06:47 »
Quote from: koralatov;558058
Considering how few of them were actually made, that was a f—ing crime.
Considering the materials used to make that computer, that was probably literally a crime.

Quick, somebody call the police.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline retsteel

NeXT mouse
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 27 March 2012, 16:16:11 »
sooo nothing on the value? I didn't figure anyone knew anything useful here anyways... (yes that was meant to inspire someone to prove me wrong.)