Author Topic: [IC] Norbauer CoolerMaster (Novatouch, Rapid-i, Masterkeys) CNC cases, round 2!  (Read 23382 times)

Offline usopia

[...]
2) I'm trying to work out a fulfillment option that will make shipping cheaper for folks in Asia, Europe, and Australia, but I'm still waiting on some final pricing details on that.
...sounds good!
I'm really glad that this GB comes true, whether this or next week.  ;)

Offline zslane

What are the confirmed colors? Dark blue? Dark gray? Possibly black? Anything else?

Offline usopia

Dark gray and black, I think?

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
What are the confirmed colors? Dark blue? Dark gray? Possibly black? Anything else?

You got it. :) Dark gray and dark blue (pics forthcoming) for sure, and possibly enigma black (wrinkle powder coat) if my powder samples come back with affordable pricing and good quality before my arbitrary cut-off of mid-week next week (alas, very much up in the air at this point.)

There will also be a third color, which is likely to be clear/silver based on the voting (with apologies to those who paid to get this as a custom color last time :-[)

Offline zslane

Offline qbadger

Is it here?  :D

Offline norbauer

Is it here?  :D

Just about! ;D I took the photographs of the new colors last night and I'm going to write the page in Shopify today. I also finished up a video documenting the making of the last round, which I'll publish at the same time as when I open up the group buy. I'll probably start it on Friday so we can end it on a Friday, two weeks later. Does that work for everybody?

Here are the final anodizing colors: Dark Blue (available in brushed and bead blasted), Dark Gray, and Aluminum (silver). Originative has also commissioned a color that will be exclusive to them in this round: anodized black.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
friday as in tomorrow, or next friday?

Cheers! i will be in for a bead blasted blue, unless the copperish b-stocks look really really good.

Offline norbauer

friday as in tomorrow, or next friday?

Cheers! i will be in for a bead blasted blue, unless the copperish b-stocks look really really good.

Friday as in tomorrow!  :cool:

And I did take pics of those one-off custom colors (I wouldn't call them b-stocks, really, since they don't have any flaws) and will be putting those in the store at the same time. I will probably also have a handful of silver colored cases, and one dark gray, available to ship immediately. I'll announce when this all goes live on my email list a little bit before posting it here to give those people an early shot, since a lot of them were folks who emailed me asking if I had any extras available—which I wasn't sure about until, really, just yesterday. http://eepurl.com/cnnEwr

Offline norbauer

Incidentally, would anyone want brushed in any of the other colors? I unfortunately only have pics of blue in brushed, as I never got prototypes brushed in the other colors, but I can technically offer brushed in the other colors as well. Folks would just have to use their imaginations to see what those colors would look like with a brushed finish.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
thank you very much for the info!

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
Incidentally, would anyone want brushed in any of the other colors? I unfortunately only have pics of blue in brushed, as I never got prototypes brushed in the other colors, but I can technically offer brushed in the other colors as well. Folks would just have to use their imaginations to see what those colors would look like with a brushed finish.

or photoshop.  ;)

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
As Norbauer have mentioned, would you guys be interested in this board with a MasterKeys Pro S bundle?

The cost will be quite pretty :)

There's a new MasterKeys coming out with thick PBT.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
i would have been, but i just picked up a masterkeys board a few hours ago in preparation for norbauer r2!

Offline cynviloq

Let's see the pics!!

Offline norbauer

OK, everybody:
round 2 is a go!

So let's move the discussion over there.  :D