Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739200 times)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2900 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:29:49 »
Have you contacted anyone about this?
http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/
Thats what you're going to want to use to get your set.

Was I meant to of filled that out I as I got a funky U key, and you said you where going to sort it out bunny or should I just fill it out anyway :X

Also I know its another one of those are we there yet but any update again on the extra orders/cables yet? Also since I'm asking and I'm going to guess it will be a no but will anything be happening for those that wanted the bots but didn't get the chance as you said there would be something nice happening for them.
Also Bump for answer
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2901 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 02:45:01 »
You only wrote it Saturday?

Don't worry, you're not the only one waiting for a set, there's still a few of us :)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2902 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:11:13 »

Don't worry, you're not the only one waiting for a set, there's still a few of us :)
Indeed but it does not usually take too long to get a response and they have been responding in the other threads :X I'm guessing its nothing new to report but still would be nice to get a response :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2903 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:03:13 »

Indeed but it does not usually take too long to get a response and they have been responding in the other threads :X I'm guessing its nothing new to report but still would be nice to get a response :X

PM is you're best bet for a responce  :)
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2904 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:16:55 »

PM is you're best bet for a responce  :)
Yeah I will do then, I just don't like PM as I'm sure he gets 100's of them :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Kev

« Reply #2905 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 09:07:28 »
I've filled out the ctrlalt support form a little while back can I/we please get a reply? The delays are fine and understandable but some confirmation that my order hasn't been forgotten about completely would be great.

Offline SaySo

« Reply #2906 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:10:03 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:51:08 by SaySo »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2907 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:10:50 »
I've filled out the ctrlalt support form a little while back can I/we please get a reply? The delays are fine and understandable but some confirmation that my order hasn't been forgotten about completely would be great.
I did the same thing some time ago but never get an answer...

shoot me a pm instead about whatever your query was
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Data

« Reply #2908 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 12:02:50 »
My takeaway from the last few pages is that we're waiting on SP to produce some missing caps to finalize and ship the remaining orders. Is that correct?

Do we know the rough quantity of caps were talking about and/or our place in their production queue? Just wondering. I took over someone's order so I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some of you.  :p

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #2909 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 11:00:54 »
Hi !
Can we have a rough idea of how many sets are yet to be shipped ?
Thanks !

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2910 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 11:06:08 »
Hi !
Can we have a rough idea of how many sets are yet to be shipped ?
Thanks !

roughly 50

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2911 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 07:11:37 »
Do we also know the status of the cables? Did these go through to production? Iirc last time I saw there were samples being sent out but not sure if it got any further? :)

Nice to know there's only 50 left, we'll keep waiting :)

Offline norrinrad

« Reply #2912 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 07:25:38 »
I know this might be a little far out, but would there be any spare sets left over from this? Was looking for a set for ages and really gutted i've missed out on this!

Offline SunLife

« Reply #2913 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 17:43:32 »
I'm still waiting on my original order that was placed back in May '14.  This was my first group buy through GH and most likely my last.  It's a shame that this whole ordeal has soured me to participating in other buys but it is what it is I suppose.  Anyhow, hope Bunny steps up and does the right thing.     

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2914 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 20:37:50 »
I'm still waiting on my original order that was placed back in May '14.  This was my first group buy through GH and most likely my last.  It's a shame that this whole ordeal has soured me to participating in other buys but it is what it is I suppose.  Anyhow, hope Bunny steps up and does the right thing.     

Bunny is working on it and you are not forgotten. He is ordering replacement sets. The whole situation is explained in the previous few pages.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2915 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 21:01:30 »
I've been dreaming of a Tooooxic cableeeee

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2916 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 03:14:52 »

It happens, this was also my first group buy - but ordered in Feb iirc (2014)  :). But there's also people I think who ordered even earlier!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2917 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 03:44:13 »

It happens, this was also my first group buy - but ordered in Feb iirc (2014)  :). But there's also people I think who ordered even earlier!
march you mean, orders only opened then :p also there where no orders before that
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2918 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 05:54:37 »

march you mean, orders only opened then :p also there where no orders before that

Ahh yes sorry, March :) Just checked now! Knew it was 25th of something, thought it was Feb :)

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2919 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:19:43 »
So, what is state now? x9999
Ppl didnt get their order want focus and finish the older those GB, rather than eye on new GB.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2920 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:22:54 »
Ppl didnt get their order want focus and finish the older those GB, rather than eye on new GB.

well you threatened me and issued a chargeback, so not sure how your question is relevent

but for current status, please read this

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

margo is oir contact on these orders with sp, he suffered a tragic loss recently and is currently out of town, but said to me he will contact me when hes back shortly regarding updates on replacements sorted

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2921 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 07:27:03 »

The one thing has nothing to do with the other.

Bunny is still waiting for all the missing pieces (toxic cables, toxic alphas, etc.). He can't just magically speed things up.

You can be sure he will ship everything within 24h once he receives the replacement cables etc.

So why shouldn't he be allowed to use his spare time to work on other projects?

EDIT:   Bunny was faster  :p

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2922 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 08:10:59 »

well you threatened me and issued a chargeback, so not sure how your question is relevent

margo is oir contact on these orders with sp, he suffered a tragic loss recently and is currently out of town, but said to me he will contact me when hes back shortly regarding updates on replacements sorted

I didn't feel like u, just told the turth ; what happened to my order and request refund for delay, not less not more.
GB support feedback was empty and no updated stats on this thraed and CA GB stats thread.
If you are clear about that, you dont need feel like that, right?
I checked RD2 thread your link now, hope margo come back soon.

Bunny is still waiting for all the missing pieces (toxic cables, toxic alphas, etc.). He can't just magically speed things up.

You can be sure he will ship everything within 24h once he receives the replacement cables etc.

I dont know what different of GB consciousness between korean and overseas,  You think like that but I not.
WHY? many Korean joined CA group buy. Except using the FFC, almost ppl did not get their orders over the 1 year and feedback is lousy. waiting their order, new GBs are going and finished, but still not feedback from their older GB., then shift your ground, can u think like before?

I dont want spend,losing my time for this things any more. Just want to know this toxic GB stats clearly on this thread.
Take care.

Offline Data

« Reply #2923 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 10:28:55 »
Mm-kay.   :rolleyes:

Offline tribade

« Reply #2924 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 11:26:42 »

I didn't feel like u, just told the turth ; what happened to my order and request refund for delay, not less not more.
GB support feedback was empty and no updated stats on this thraed and CA GB stats thread.

I dont know what different of GB consciousness between korean and overseas,  You think like that but I not.
WHY? many Korean joined CA group buy. Except using the FFC, almost ppl did not get their orders over the 1 year and feedback is lousy. waiting their order, new GBs are going and finished, but still not feedback from their older GB., then shift your ground, can u think like before?

I dont want spend,losing my time for this things any more. Just want to know this toxic GB stats clearly on this thread.
Take care.

It sounds like you've been a right prick already. Yes some of us don't have our sets. This group buy has been a bit of a saga. But none of that has been bunny's fault, and he's done his best to keep us updated and in the loop with what's happening regarding this group buy. Remember that this is just another enthusiast running a group buy for us, and he has been nice enough to pay out of his own pocket to get everything remade and do right by the community.

If you issued a chargeback why are you even asking on the status of the group buy?
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2925 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 11:55:29 »

Take care.

It sounds like you've been a right prick already. Yes some of us don't have our sets. This group buy has been a bit of a saga. But none of that has been bunny's fault, and he's done his best to keep us updated and in the loop with what's happening regarding this group buy. Remember that this is just another enthusiast running a group buy for us, and he has been nice enough to pay out of his own pocket to get everything remade and do right by the community.

If you issued a chargeback why are you even asking on the status of the group buy?

because his chargeback failed

he got the toxic bro bots

then issued a chargeback on the set

something that we were very clear we would not tolerate

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2926 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 13:05:14 »
-Snip-

Wait he made a chargeback you gave him the bots, then he did it again that just shifty to do :/ well hope he gets banned from buying anything again.

In other news at least this is still shorter than GH60 :p (Please don't hate me GH60 people)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #2927 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 07:23:57 »

If anyone is tired of their set yet, I'm looking to nab one at retail price?
Colonel or Ogre

Offline archer

« Reply #2928 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 10:35:42 »

If anyone is tired of their set yet, I'm looking to nab one at retail price?
PM'd you!

Offline norrinrad

« Reply #2929 on: Tue, 06 October 2015, 02:31:28 »
I'm in the same boat as hitlu, if anyone is willing to sell at retail pm me :)

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #2930 on: Fri, 09 October 2015, 22:39:32 »

I'm in the same boat as hitlu, if anyone is willing to sell at retail pm me :)
mine is on the way. good luck to u
Colonel or Ogre

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #2931 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 00:57:33 »
if anyone wants to take over,i‘ll transfer the original price
I'm tired of waiting
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 November 2015, 00:59:01 by Irisviel »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2932 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 02:56:00 »
This is a great set. For those who doesn't own one, grab the set!

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2933 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 02:56:06 »
-Snip-

Wait he made a chargeback you gave him the bots, then he did it again that just shifty to do :/ well hope he gets banned from buying anything again.

In other news at least this is still shorter than GH60 :p (Please don't hate me GH60 people)
I am at a loss for words.  Do you think you know all of me?
I got the brobot pack half of years ago and have waiting my order. Its not having any association with this.
Your mean if I have not brobot pack, bunny refunded?
I request refund before he mention about brobot pack then he just not accept refund cuz my money is in SP not him. I have pms from Bunnylake. Don`t stir up the hornet`s nest.
I doing transfer keyset+brobot pack in classified in gb price how much I paid. If I need only brobot and sell keycap only, why I do this **** things with noise? He denied to refund and I transfering my order with toxic bots.
keep going. just really really fun.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2934 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 02:57:09 »

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=67465.0
here is brobot added.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2935 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 05:46:05 »
I know I keep asking, but do we have anymore updates? Last one with anything at all was August 16th, which is now over 2 months ago.

I saw in the Raindrop thread there is an additional post from Bunny:

i dont have access to the tickets, but i havent had a pm or email from you

otherwise i would have replied

we have made good progress sorting replacements

Show Image

and have 17 orders sorted here and they will be shipping asap

However I'm not sure if there's any updates past that?

I realise it's a slow process, but I figured there'd be something within 2 months, that's a fair old amount of time (sorry to moan). I just want to keep this thread active, so we are not forgotten.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2936 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 09:14:36 »
I know I keep asking, but do we have anymore updates? Last one with anything at all was August 16th, which is now over 2 months ago.

Show Image

I realise it's a slow process, but I figured there'd be something within 2 months, that's a fair old amount of time (sorry to moan). I just want to keep this thread active, so we are not forgotten.

the update in the raindrop thread is applicable here also and that was from a day or so ago

however right now im focused on my family and my wife being induced tomorrow, so hold tight, and once im settled again ill get back on top of it

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2937 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 10:18:40 »

Show Image

the update in the raindrop thread is applicable here also and that was from a day or so ago

however right now im focused on my family and my wife being induced tomorrow, so hold tight, and once im settled again ill get back on top of it

Ooo it's that time, totally understand :)

Hope it goes well! Cheers for the reply :)

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #2938 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 09:09:49 »

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=67465.0
here is brobot added.

pmd about toxic bbv2 and ur order
Colonel or Ogre

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #2939 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:24:01 »

Show Image

"once i'm settled again" ... lol.

I can't "blame" you... I'm not "mad" ... but from what i've seen with other people and new offspring, that's not going to be soon. And that's discouraging for me.

Oh well, not like my GH60 will ever arrive to wear the toxic caps.

Good luck everyone.
Logitech G710+

Offline SunLife

« Reply #2940 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:40:57 »

Show Image

I can't "blame" you... I'm not "mad" ... but from what i've seen with other people and new offspring, that's not going to be soon. And that's discouraging for me.

Good luck everyone.

Agreed.  I've been following since day 1 and the amount of excuses from all parties involved has been ridiculous, albeit unfortunate at times. It's rather inexcusable at this point.  My order is simple too: Alphas, Toxic Mods and Toxic Stripe.  I don't have a cable, bro cap etc.  I'm actually happy to hear this guy welcomed a child, it's a great being a parent.  However, it takes all of a few minutes to put that order in a box and ship it.         

Offline Data

« Reply #2941 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:27:41 »

Show Image

Good luck everyone.

No worries.  He should have tons of free time in about 18 years.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2942 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:33:44 »

Show Image

Good luck everyone.

Agreed.  I've been following since day 1 and the amount of excuses from all parties involved has been ridiculous, albeit unfortunate at times. It's rather inexcusable at this point.  My order is simple too: Alphas, Toxic Mods and Toxic Stripe.  I don't have a cable, bro cap etc.  I'm actually happy to hear this guy welcomed a child, it's a great being a parent.  However, it takes all of a few minutes to put that order in a box and ship it.         

As far as the information posted in this thread the last information posted was that they are still waiting on some replacement caps from SP before they can finish fulfilling the last of the orders.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2943 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 11:48:55 »
Forgot about this GB

I plan on selling my Toxic Alphas + Stripe anyhow, DCS keys are not my thing. If it's possible for someone to take over my order and if someone would like to take it over let me know.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #2944 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:47:43 »
Any chance we can get these re-made but with what we see with the JTKs.  Love how thick those caps are.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2945 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 17:41:56 »
 :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:29:48 by Willyc277 »

Offline Germiphene

« Reply #2946 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 23:24:41 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:38:50 by Germiphene »
HHKB pro | RF 87U | RF 87U uni-45g | CM QFR | Steelseries 6Gv2 | Filco MT2 | IBM model M | IBM SSK '87

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #2947 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 02:40:14 »
well recevied the toxic set from archer. nice nice
Colonel or Ogre

Offline Bartlebum

• Addict.
« Reply #2948 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 03:11:21 »
Forgot about this GB

I plan on selling my Toxic Alphas + Stripe anyhow, DCS keys are not my thing. If it's possible for someone to take over my order and if someone would like to take it over let me know.

Dude, I would love to. Gorgeous set

Razer | HHKB | Pok3r | GON

Offline lashiel

« Reply #2949 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 11:35:24 »
I'd be interested in picking up someone's spot potentially, if anyone is looking to ditch.