Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 619610 times)

Offline typo

Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #1750 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 07:32:54 »
I am glad no one answered that. The MX Master 3 is a horrible waste of $99 IMO. The center scroll is innovative but they can keep the rest of it. The G903 or G502 Lightspeed. Or even Basalisk Ultimate easily best it. Not to mention everyone should be using a good TB.

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #1751 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 09:32:35 »
Eh Im not really into logitechs 'ergonomic'/premium mice myself. They seem pretty much like double priced versions of their standard lineup (compare the m575 to their lop of the line ergo trackball).And the only thing I really like on their normal mice is the toggle switch for stepped/stepless scroll wheel, for which I am sad I don't find a single one of their mice comfortable in the hand for palm grip.

And yes, a trackball is life for anything not precision critical within reaction time.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline LASERman Projects

• Soldering is my native language.
« Reply #1752 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 14:47:35 »
After years with Logitech I just found perfectly comfortable shape with the odd and unique Cooler Master MM720.

Offline foxieze

• i like code.
« Reply #1753 on: Tue, 27 April 2021, 03:45:54 »
at the moment, i love using my deathadder elite, but i'm interested in getting a trackball mouse to try it out.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #1754 on: Wed, 28 April 2021, 01:28:34 »
After years with Logitech I just found perfectly comfortable shape with the odd and unique Cooler Master MM720.
Yeah been using Logitech since I can remember tbh. Very few times have I deviated from that brand.
But alas, their G703 was just a terrible mouse (in my experience) the wireless function was perfect, no problems there. But the double-clicking and the scrolling issue just killed it for me.

Currently using Endgame Gear XM1r and am loving it.

Offline naptime

« Reply #1755 on: Thu, 29 April 2021, 14:29:36 »
I switched from a Logitech Performance MX to a Deft Pro wireless trackball and I don't think I'll be going back to regular mice any time soon. It's more comfortable and efficient to use, extra buttons are programmable via Steermouse, and I find the trackball to be more accurate than the MX after a few adjustments. The only thing I miss is that nice Logitech wheel with hyperfast scrolling...

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #1756 on: Mon, 03 May 2021, 13:29:35 »
Yeah Logitechs newer wheels are certainly excellent to use, it really is too bad I haven't found a whole package among their mice I like.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline jologskyblues

« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 01 June 2021, 01:11:19 »
After using the Pro X Superlight for a while, I went back to the G Pro Wireless which is my current preferred mouse.

I find that the Superlight feels hollow because of it's size to weight ratio. The mouse button panels flex to the side when pressed hard which indicates that the plastic is quite thin, and the Omron white dot microswitches don't feel as snappy as the Omron blue dots of the old GPW.

The GPW is perfectly balanced for me in terms of weight, shape and button feel.

Offline kizuna

« Reply #1758 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 21:10:01 »
FK1, it is just a nice simple mouse.

Offline james97

« Reply #1759 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 22:45:25 »
Logitech m331, i think

Offline metalkeyboards

• CNC Milled Aluminum KeyCaps from Tønsberg, NORWAY
    • MetalKeyboards SHOP
« Reply #1760 on: Wed, 07 July 2021, 13:47:10 »
3DConnexion SpaceMooooze!!
All METAL All DAY!

Offline sapisoi

« Reply #1761 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 12:37:08 »
steelseries rival 650  :thumb:

Offline Brioric

« Reply #1762 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 22:57:24 »
Been using my Ultralight 2 as my daily driver since I received it, it's comfortable, light, and small. Fits my personal preferences.
I've had no issues with it, but am aware of the problems some copies have. Finalmouse's QC can be hit or miss.

Offline jamster

« Reply #1763 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 23:18:36 »
My favourite work mouse is a Logitech MX Anywhere 2. Good form factor, and switching between smooth and clicky scroll wheel is good.

Oddly enough, I have not been able to figure out the scroll wheel on the MX Anywhere 3 when tried in stores. They are either clicky, or they are smooth, with no obvious way to switch between them. Sounds like it's supposed to be autoselecting, but maybe this selection mechanism is just prone to failure.

Offline Katlicious

• Cable Artisan & Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #1764 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 10:51:50 »
Still the mx Master 3, didn't found better for my use

Offline Hans_Luber

« Reply #1765 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 20:29:59 »
Own way too many micen. G305 is still best friend.

Offline chadrezzar

« Reply #1766 on: Mon, 23 August 2021, 03:07:54 »
Logitech G9 (x): took a few years before I found out why other mice regardless of grip felt inaccurate in spite of massive sensor improvements: the position of the sensor is more towards the left rather than the center of the mouse. Pretty much all modern mice have the sensor smack dab in the middle. The difference to me is like controlling a pen with a normal grip vs holding it with a full fist. Yes you can control a pen with a full fist but it doesn't feel anywhere near as accurate nor are minute changes as easy and fast to make compared to the civilised grip  :)

Really a shame they haven't done a modern revision of the G9... wireless&updated sensor, I'd be buying a couple on release just to make sure I don't have to use a piece of **** brick like the G502 again in the next X years.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 August 2021, 03:10:07 by chadrezzar »

Offline jologskyblues

« Reply #1767 on: Wed, 01 September 2021, 01:14:42 »
Back to the G903 for me. K/D went up 2-3 fold with this mouse.

Offline evidentLEE

« Reply #1768 on: Thu, 23 September 2021, 22:34:25 »
Logitech GPro X Superlight GANG.
Give a man a gun, he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank, he'll rob the world.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #1769 on: Sat, 27 November 2021, 20:23:54 »
Logitech G9 (x): took a few years before I found out why other mice regardless of grip felt inaccurate in spite of massive sensor improvements: the position of the sensor is more towards the left rather than the center of the mouse. Pretty much all modern mice have the sensor smack dab in the middle. The difference to me is like controlling a pen with a normal grip vs holding it with a full fist. Yes you can control a pen with a full fist but it doesn't feel anywhere near as accurate nor are minute changes as easy and fast to make compared to the civilised grip  :)

Show Image

Really a shame they haven't done a modern revision of the G9... wireless&updated sensor, I'd be buying a couple on release just to make sure I don't have to use a piece of **** brick like the G502 again in the next X years.

G9X is still one of my all-time favourites, but I've mostly been keeping mine safe in storage, since I only have the one. For me, the sensor position is a downside, but I like the shape of it.

After years and years and 30+ mice tested, I've settled on the Logitech G403 as my favourite all-round mouse. I use a G703 as a daily driver, which is basically a wireless G403, but the build quality is far worse. If it wasn't for the convenience of wireless, I'd still be using the G403.

Also still using my CST L-TRAC for a lot of my web browsing.

Offline Harue

« Reply #1770 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 11:26:48 »
My favourite mouse is the Logitech Hyperion Fury G402 but don't like the rubberised scroll wheel.

Currently using for the past 4 years the Logitech G502 Hero and hate the rubberised thumb side and its weight. Every time it breaks, someone gifts me a new one. Nice scroll wheel at least..  :-\

Still waiting for the perfect mouse, 80 grams, no rubberised parts, aluminium infinity scroll wheel with right and left click, 2/3 buttons on the side, wireless.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 November 2021, 11:31:46 by Harue »

Offline kahlilnc

• KNC Keys LLC
« Reply #1771 on: Wed, 08 December 2021, 02:34:52 »
Currently the Logitech Pro X Superlight. Switched over from the Model O Wireless and love it! My model O mouse wheel was making noises 2 months in and I couldn't take it.

Offline Therac-25

« Reply #1772 on: Wed, 12 January 2022, 21:32:21 »
XTRFY M42.  Been using it for about 6-7 months now and going back to a normal weight mouse is like dragging an anvil across the table.
das keyboard model s professional
HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Tenkeyless Blue
Model M Mini

Offline butre

« Reply #1773 on: Wed, 12 January 2022, 21:43:38 »
the Logitech g603 is my mouse of choice.  it's a nice shape and all, but the big deal here is that I can stick the 2.4 receiver in my desktop and connect the Bluetooth to my laptop, and switch between them seamlessly with a single button press

Offline jennyluce

« Reply #1774 on: Fri, 21 January 2022, 04:00:33 »
Logitech g502

Offline TheIcyKoala

« Reply #1775 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 01:52:26 »
I've been using the orochi v2. For a wireless mouse it is a nice shape for me :thumb:

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1776 on: Fri, 18 February 2022, 09:52:07 »
Logitech Trackman Wheel for me...  I have been using them since they came out.  Own 3 in case they die!  Simple, works, and my wrist thanks me.

Offline RickyJ

« Reply #1777 on: Sat, 26 November 2022, 03:09:00 »
I bought a Logitech MX Anywhere 3 to use for work 4.5 months ago. The scroll wheel and buttons ruined my MM720 for me. I don't want to buy another for home and switch mice when I game, but I need that scroll wheel. Why Logitech, why!
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline PlayBox

« Reply #1778 on: Sun, 27 November 2022, 14:46:05 »
pretty controversial but i love steelseries prime wireless its not top of the line stuff but i love the shape and it also looks pretty good for me. forthe 40$ i paid new its a steal
propably sent from my amazon kindle 10th gen

Offline AlexB13

« Reply #1779 on: Thu, 22 December 2022, 23:31:17 »
Logitech G402 is currently I'm using, but I wonder how the apple mouse is? Is anyone have experience with it?

Offline PlayBox

« Reply #1780 on: Fri, 23 December 2022, 07:11:08 »
Logitech G402 is currently I'm using, but I wonder how the apple mouse is? Is anyone have experience with it?
i heard apple mouse is ****.
propably sent from my amazon kindle 10th gen

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1781 on: Fri, 23 December 2022, 07:54:13 »
i heard apple mouse is ****.

used all of them through the years. garbage
only positive i can note is that you can perform gestures on the modern "magic mouse".
Ergonomics: ****. Battery life: ****.

Doesn't this say enough?

294801-0
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1782 on: Fri, 23 December 2022, 07:55:19 »
I've tried a LOT of mice throughout the year.
For me, anything that resembles the shape of the original Intellisense mouse is king.
So I'm now using the Logitech G Pro X Superlight... endgame
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline RitzyKraken

• Ritzy Kraken
« Reply #1783 on: Wed, 11 January 2023, 12:03:51 »
I’m pretty behind the times with mice. Been using an M705 for years and still like it. Macro buttons are a big deal for me.
Artisan wrist rest maker in the USA
https://www.instagram.com/ritzykraken/

Offline Retirba

« Reply #1784 on: Thu, 19 January 2023, 23:16:32 »
Zowie EC2-a until I got a Razer Viper 8k. For games that work well with the 8k (some games cause really bad frame drops for some reason), it's noticeable going back.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #1785 on: Fri, 20 January 2023, 10:54:40 »
Zowie EC2-a until I got a Razer Viper 8k. For games that work well with the 8k (some games cause really bad frame drops for some reason), it's noticeable going back.

The drops are due to the polling rate being excessive - takes a toll on hardware on the all the calls the mouse is making.  If Zowie would make a EC2/3c wireless, that would be my endgame mouse - I loved my EC1a Gloss white, but the weight was a bit much and I eventually was tired of being wired in on my mice (cable drag and catching was getting annoying).
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 January 2023, 10:56:54 by Darthbaggins »

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline sovyrrab

« Reply #1786 on: Sat, 11 February 2023, 19:17:33 »
Zowie is good, they seem to have their priorities straight. They use decent sensors,  they have a test kit with all their shells that you can rent and try out, and they don't require any kind of software.

Offline Marboard

• Marboard.net
« Reply #1787 on: Thu, 04 May 2023, 15:10:53 »
My deathadder essential does the job and I've had no desire to get anything else.

Offline Terrysko

• Optimizing, modifying, perfecting, my lifestyle!
« Reply #1788 on: Sat, 06 May 2023, 03:40:13 »
Good question, I've only used Logitech mice from the start and that hasn't changed to this day. At my main workstation I'm currently using a Logitech M100 (USB, 1000 dpi, grey), which I ordered in December 2022. This had to replace the predecessor Logitech B100 (USB, 800 dpi, black) from December 2020, as the left switch began to bounce and was apparently defective. According to this, this mouse has only worked for two years, which is annoying, but not a disaster in this price range.

At my second workplace I'm currently using a Logitech S96 (PS/2, 400 dpi, black), which I bought in September 2012 and hasn't caused any problems in all these years. That's remarkable compared to other far more modern products on the market. In the past I also used various cordless mice, but since transmission problems kept occurring after a while, I've stuck with corded mice ever since.
"We approach manufacturing by applying unique ideas and technologies to satisfy real-world needs." - Topre Corporation

Wishlist: Topre Realforce 105U;

Offline moonsearch

• Visit our website
« Reply #1789 on: Sat, 06 May 2023, 05:32:19 »
logitech g502. I like mx master 3 but side wheel stopped rolling smooth after a month

Offline Terrysko

« Reply #1790 on: Sun, 07 May 2023, 02:04:58 »
I like mx master 3 but side wheel stopped rolling smooth after a month.
This can be easily remedied, since it is usually only caused by dirt or poor lubrication.
"We approach manufacturing by applying unique ideas and technologies to satisfy real-world needs." - Topre Corporation

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #1791 on: Tue, 09 May 2023, 11:23:26 »
logitech g502. I like mx master 3 but side wheel stopped rolling smooth after a month

I used to like the brick that is the G502 since at the time I was coming from a '12 Razer Naga and thought I needed all of the added buttons.  If Logitech would make a 65g G502 Wireless, it would be epic - the only thing keeping me on mice like GPxSL is the weight and battery life.  MX Masters need maint due to hand/skin debris getting into things - I know I clean my mice weekly if not monthly at the longer end of the cleaning spectrum.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Terrysko

« Reply #1792 on: Tue, 09 May 2023, 12:28:44 »
MX Masters need maintenance due to hand/skin debris getting into things - I know I clean my mice weekly if not monthly at the longer end of the cleaning spectrum.
Depending on how many individual parts or moving elements a mouse consists of and how often it is used, thorough cleaning is also necessary at certain intervals. Of course, cable and mouse pad should not be forgotten, especially the latter often collects the same type of dirt.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 May 2023, 12:30:15 by Terrysko »

Offline Sniping

« Reply #1793 on: Wed, 10 May 2023, 16:34:14 »
the new wave of ultralight mice are amazing. really liking my lamzu atlantis.

Offline LavenderB

« Reply #1794 on: Sat, 10 June 2023, 07:54:31 »
I've been using the steelseries aerox 3 2022 edition wired for about a year now, and I like it for the most part - it was relatively affordable, it's light, everything still works and I like the shape. Sometimes I wish I would have something wireless and better looking though.
Safa | 1993 UK ISO-DE Model M  | Frog TKL | 3d printed bakeneko | Akko 5075s

Offline jologskyblues

« Reply #1795 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 06:47:23 »
Right now it's the G502 X wireless.

Offline GMKClassicRed

« Reply #1796 on: Mon, 19 June 2023, 12:45:05 »
Logitech Ergo M575

Offline Pronin

« Reply #1797 on: Wed, 21 June 2023, 06:25:52 »
MX Masters need maintenance due to hand/skin debris getting into things - I know I clean my mice weekly if not monthly at the longer end of the cleaning spectrum.
Depending on how many individual parts or moving elements a mouse consists of and how often it is used, thorough cleaning is also necessary at certain intervals. Of course, cable and mouse pad should not be forgotten, especially the latter often collects the same type of dirt.
MX Masters all wear down fast enough for it not needing multiple deep cleans.
The Rubber on it gives up quickly enough for only one good layer of grime to build up before you should consider replacing it anyways.

Offline LogLab

« Reply #1798 on: Mon, 09 October 2023, 17:32:29 »
No love for vertical ergo here?
I love my Logitech Lift! I have smaller hands so maybe MX vertical if you have large hands, but the vertical is so comfortable for me and lets me take a break from the downwards orientation I have from typing and using trackpad.

Offline SageCrowDesign

• Vendor
    • Sage Crow Design Deskmats
« Reply #1799 on: Wed, 22 November 2023, 09:28:26 »
I've been using a Mionix Naos for the better part of a decade an it's been perfect