geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]JRIS80 Update - WK/WKL Quick Disassembly Customize Keyboard, GB is now live!

<< < (3/10) > >>

Mykeyclub:

--- Quote from: Kooks on Fri, 24 March 2023, 23:11:39 ---I really don't know about this. For me the design just feels bloated. Ok probably not bloated but idk just slightly less streamlined. It looks as if you took designs from previous boards and throw it together. One thing that seems cool is holographic effect on one of the back weights. Also not a fan for the light bar and the accent piece on the front of the board so close together.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for your opinions.

Deer:
Is the design its-self set in stone? Like it wont be fully redone just minor things? if not will we be seeing any polls on discord of altered versions of the board/designs very shortly?

Mykeyclub:

--- Quote from: Deer on Sat, 25 March 2023, 11:03:45 ---Is the design its-self set in stone? Like it wont be fully redone just minor things? if not will we be seeing any polls on discord of altered versions of the board/designs very shortly?

--- End quote ---
This design is not fixed, please fill in your suggestion to IC form, thank you.

aicyborg:
You claim the private IC form responses are very positive but every reply to this thread isn't particularly positive.

My opinion's not changed. I still think you should refine the design more or work very hard to undercut other competing offerings like TKLs like QK80 and ZoomTKL. Do that and then you might have something.

Mykeyclub:

--- Quote from: aicyborg on Tue, 28 March 2023, 20:45:21 ---You claim the private IC form responses are very positive but every reply to this thread isn't particularly positive.

My opinion's not changed. I still think you should refine the design more or work very hard to undercut other competing offerings like TKLs like QK80 and ZoomTKL. Do that and then you might have something.

--- End quote ---
Thank you again for your opinions and suggestions. Even though I can't share the IC response with you. But you can check our Reddit post comment and join our server to check the discussion of this design.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version