geekhack Community > KotM Archive

Keyboard of the Month - November - Vote!

(1/3) > >>

katushkin:
So evening all, welcome to the poll for November, we've had a LOAD of boards nominated this month, all of them awesome in their own way. I'll be honest, i picked a couple of these because we were so swamped with nominations, i think we are foregoing the other parts of the process! But anyway, here they are:

Khers' LZ Masterpiece

Some beautiful photos here

Kwerdenker's TGR/Singa Unikorn

More of their photos can be found here

Tyson's Noxary X60

Full shoot can be found in the GMK DMG thread here

As always, the poll will last for 7 days. Good luck all!

funderburker:
This will be hella hard! :confused:

Second to last KOTM as well so KOTY is closing in! This has been a crazy year and A LOT of great entries. Like for real, 2019 has been THE year for this community.

Edit: We need a list of most wins per maker. I feel Noxary had a lot of winners last year...

futurecrime:
Yeah this is a hard one for sure. Interested to see how it plays out.

katushkin:

--- Quote from: funderburker on Tue, 10 December 2019, 12:54:09 ---This will be hella hard! :confused:

Second to last KOTM as well so KOTY is closing in! This has been a crazy year and A LOT of great entries. Like for real, 2019 has been THE year for this community.

Edit: We need a list of most wins per maker. I feel Noxary had a lot of winners last year...

--- End quote ---

We had 2 X60s win this year. As for nominations, I'd have to delve deeper.

suicidal_orange:
Nice boards but ignoring lightint there's not a lot of colour.  And still only one full bottom row!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version