geekhack Community > Off Topic

GameCrush.com video game prostitution.

(1/1)

WhiteRice:

--- Quote ---GameCrush is just like prostitution, but with boys buying game time rather than sexy time from a dizzying array of cute, gamer girls. The service, which has been privately beta testing since the start of the year, launches today around 3PM Pacific time. 'Lots of girls have already signed up,' an internal source told us earlier, while we enjoyed a game of topless Call of Duty.
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding me? Yea I clicked, and yea some of the girls are cute.

I don't even have time to play video games with my friends let alone pay for it.

If women can make money this way I don't want to hear any whining about gender equality in the science and engineering fields.

Full article

Jesus

Lanx:
i guess this is why there is a whole "front facing camera" revolution going on! from the ipad to the new nintendo ds, it's all about the front face camera.
btw how can paying a girl to play a game even be???
don't get me wrong i have a gamer girl, we were in the uber guild in eq2 for mmo's
i have every game console, every portable console(that i bought for her, i don't ever play these except when we have company for party games) and her computer just got a quad core upgrade cuz she just wanted it...
And I still do not know why any guy would want this???
prolly living out some fantasy of "oh if my gf games w/ me i'd be in heaven!"

nope i still have to schelp through my fair share of project runway and top model.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version