geekhack Community > Off Topic

Hahahahaha

(1/3) > >>

erricrice:
http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=26916

Holy crap this is priceless!

I love how the thread ends up being a thread about differences in keyboards and that one guy's Model M experience!

Daniel Beaver:
The OP of that thread seems easily disturbed by the relatively mundane. I hope he stays away from David Lynch movies, if he doesn't want his heart to give out.

His hair is watching you.

And can someone please provide a link to the Cardboard Box forum? I freaking love cardboard boxes.

jpc:
So that's what a normal internet forum looks like.

Arc'xer:

--- Quote from: jpc;228272 ---So that's what a normal internet forum looks like.
--- End quote ---

In the words of Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts.

Seriously that was funny. I never found it strange or anything, there are people who design and build keyboards for a living for major corporations.

What's any different than a bunch of people and many who probably use their keyboards for significant amount of hours. Enter a website trying to find something that helps them have a better experience.

Like Manyak said a while back.

1. Monitor
2. Mouse
3. Keyboard

The most important and most used peripherals on a computer.

erricrice:

--- Quote from: Daniel Beaver;228271 ---The OP of that thread seems easily disturbed by the relatively mundane.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, really!  He seriously has no idea that there are any other people out there other than himself does he?

And for sure Rip, but still, this guy is a first rate asshat even for that time.

--- Quote from: jpc;228272 ---So that's what a normal internet forum looks like.
--- End quote ---

I've always wondered that myself.  So now we know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version