Feature Requests

<< < (145/147) > >>

pixelpusher:
li#button_logout {
    float: right;
}

Please and thanks.

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: ddrfraser1 on Wed, 19 August 2020, 12:23:56 ---I would like if the 'Logout' button was on the right side of the red bar, ie, not next to the spy button. I've hit the logout button so many dang times  when I've meant to hit the spy button, especially when I am on my phone. Anyway, Thanks mods for all your hard work!

--- End quote ---
HA.  I just posted a request to fix this without even seeing your comment from all this time ago.  I've done it so many times too.  Simple CSS declaration will fix it up.  Just need someone with access to the code :)

li#button_logout {
}

user 18:

--- Quote from: pixelpusher on Fri, 18 February 2022, 15:34:47 ---
--- Quote from: ddrfraser1 on Wed, 19 August 2020, 12:23:56 ---I would like if the 'Logout' button was on the right side of the red bar, ie, not next to the spy button. I've hit the logout button so many dang times  when I've meant to hit the spy button, especially when I am on my phone. Anyway, Thanks mods for all your hard work!

--- End quote ---
HA.  I just posted a request to fix this without even seeing your comment from all this time ago.  I've done it so many times too.  Simple CSS declaration will fix it up.  Just need someone with access to the code :)

li#button_logout {
}

--- End quote ---

Will look into this. I believe the fix will need to be applied to each theme separately, since they have their own stylesheets, but that shouldn't be too much of an obstacle.

Signature:

--- Quote from: pixelpusher on Fri, 18 February 2022, 15:34:47 ---

--- End quote ---

li#button_logout {
}

--- End quote ---
While we are waiting for someone with the code you can make your own tampermonkey script which automates it for you at site load. Just copy this code into tampermonkey and it should work :)

// ==UserScript==
// @name         Logout-button-mover
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  LogOut-button mover
// @author       Signature
// @match        https://geekhack.org/*
// @icon         https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=geekhack.org
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
    'use strict';
    document.getElementById("button_logout").setAttribute("style", "float: right;");
})();

diegoandres:
will the forum be updated to smf 2.1?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version