Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Bug Reports

<< < (218/220) > >>

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: user 18 on Sun, 14 June 2020, 18:00:34 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Sun, 14 June 2020, 17:25:53 ---I wasn't able to logon using tapatalk for a month or so it worked last week now it is not letting me login in again. I get a few different errors but I'm definitely using the correct username and password.

Using tapatalk 8.8.6 on android 10

--- End quote ---

If you use tapatalk for any other communities, does it let you log into those?

--- End quote ---
Yes other forums work fine.

And geekhack is currently working but it was not yesterday....weird.....

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

fourpastmidnight:
I seem to be running into a bug with using a bulleted list in my signature. I properly formatted a list in my signature and proceeded to add additional content. But no matter what, GH seems to want to add an additional closing list bbcode to the signature, resulting in a less than desirable appearance of my signature. I tried searching this entire forum thread to see if this was previously reported, but I didn't see anything, so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks!

Signature:

--- Quote from: fourpastmidnight on Thu, 13 October 2022, 15:56:20 ---I seem to be running into a bug with using a bulleted list in my signature. I properly formatted a list in my signature and proceeded to add additional content. But no matter what, GH seems to want to add an additional closing list bbcode to the signature, resulting in a less than desirable appearance of my signature. I tried searching this entire forum thread to see if this was previously reported, but I didn't see anything, so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
can you Post the raw bb-code of the signature?

fourpastmidnight:

--- Quote from: Signature on Thu, 13 October 2022, 19:18:13 ---
--- Quote from: fourpastmidnight on Thu, 13 October 2022, 15:56:20 ---I seem to be running into a bug with using a bulleted list in my signature. I properly formatted a list in my signature and proceeded to add additional content. But no matter what, GH seems to want to add an additional closing list bbcode to the signature, resulting in a less than desirable appearance of my signature. I tried searching this entire forum thread to see if this was previously reported, but I didn't see anything, so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. Can you believe it (I'm sure you can  ;)), but when I went to go reproduce the issue, it worked completely fine? Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to my comment.

Best Regards

Signature:

--- Quote from: fourpastmidnight on Sat, 15 October 2022, 14:29:23 ---
--- Quote from: Signature on Thu, 13 October 2022, 19:18:13 ---

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. Can you believe it (I'm sure you can  ;)), but when I went to go reproduce the issue, it worked completely fine? Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to my comment.

Best Regards

--- End quote ---
All good, glad it worked out in the end  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version