Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Bug Reports

<< < (220/220)

user 18:

--- Quote from: Protomartyr on Tue, 02 May 2023, 13:35:30 ---Hello! I believe my IP has been wrongfully banned as I'm getting this message when trying to access the site from my home computer:

--- Quote ---An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.
--- End quote ---
It remains after deleting cookies. I can only access and login from my phone data or ironically from my computer when using a VPN. Is there someone I should PM my IP to possibly get it cleared?

--- End quote ---

Send me a PM and I will take a look at it  :thumb:

fairypenguin:
Reviving a dead thread to ask if a moderator/admin could help manually change my email... :[ Still not able to change my password to one I'll actually remember (and security question doesn't seem to work), but every time I request a reset email, nothing happens. Kinda sucks, since I switched to Firefox earlier this year, and so I have to open Chrome on my desktop (where my account info is saved) any time I want to browse the forum on this account.

Hoping this is something that can be helped. It's a bit of a pickle, lol.

Also open to just making a new account if this is too much of a hassle, though.

user 18:

--- Quote from: fairypenguin on Tue, 05 December 2023, 22:14:08 ---Reviving a dead thread to ask if a moderator/admin could help manually change my email... :[ Still not able to change my password to one I'll actually remember (and security question doesn't seem to work), but every time I request a reset email, nothing happens. Kinda sucks, since I switched to Firefox earlier this year, and so I have to open Chrome on my desktop (where my account info is saved) any time I want to browse the forum on this account.

Hoping this is something that can be helped. It's a bit of a pickle, lol.

Also open to just making a new account if this is too much of a hassle, though.

--- End quote ---

I'm guessing you use gmail? This is a known issue, but we don't quite know why it happens. PM myself and/or HoffmanMyster, and we can help you out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version