geekhack Community > New Members

Heyo!

(1/2) > >>

tweet0:
I've used Geekhack as my go to reference whenever I was getting ready to buy a new keyboard to try out and after finally settling down on one keyboard for awhile, poor college student, I've decided to post some of my $0.02 to help other newbies to mechanical keyboards. I first got into mechanical keyboards through SC2, go figure and you can catch my stream @ twitch.tv/tweeto
Also I am pretty big, no pun intended, into rockabilly hair and I have used quite a lot of pomades in my day so if you ever want to slick your hair back or bring your hair higher to the sky send me a PM with some questions!

reaper:

--- Quote from: tweet0 on Sun, 29 July 2012, 17:44:55 ---Also I am pretty big, no pun intended, into rockabilly hair and I have used quite a lot of pomades in my day so if you ever want to slick your hair back or bring your hair higher to the sky send me a PM with some questions!

--- End quote ---

Haha that's good to know.  Welcome to Geekhack!  :)

tweet0:

--- Quote from: reaper on Sun, 29 July 2012, 17:46:59 ---
--- Quote from: tweet0 on Sun, 29 July 2012, 17:44:55 ---Also I am pretty big, no pun intended, into rockabilly hair and I have used quite a lot of pomades in my day so if you ever want to slick your hair back or bring your hair higher to the sky send me a PM with some questions!

--- End quote ---

Haha that's good to know.  Welcome to Geekhack!  :)

--- End quote ---

Lol, being a greaser is a popular look for Halloween!

Wildcard:

--- Quote from: tweet0 on Sun, 29 July 2012, 17:50:17 ---Lol, being a greaser is a popular look for Halloween!
--- End quote ---

I bet your keyboards have quite a bit of shine :)

MMB:

--- Quote from: RiffRaff on Sun, 29 July 2012, 21:06:28 ---I bet your keyboards have quite a bit of shine :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version