Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Introducing the Trader Feedback system

<< < (2/4) > >>

chuckdee:
Also, just to be sure... this is only for trades after the system goes live?  That seems the fairest way to do it, but I know that some issues existed before, so wasn't sure...

Photoelectric:

--- Quote from: ideus on Mon, 21 May 2018, 08:59:35 ---¿Where feedback on the trader feedback system will be recorded?

--- End quote ---

Could you please clarify what your question means?  Are you talking about this feedback thread about the system overall, or are you talking about the description of each transaction / trade feedback details?

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Mon, 21 May 2018, 09:39:45 ---Also, just to be sure... this is only for trades after the system goes live?  That seems the fairest way to do it, but I know that some issues existed before, so wasn't sure...

--- End quote ---

No, it does not have to be only sales made after the system went live, as stated in the OP.  If you have a recent-ish transaction that happened before May 8, 2018, you can still contact your buyer/seller/trade partner and exchange feedback.  Many people keep their old sale threads untouched (preferable to those megathreads where the OP gets cleaned out regularly), so it could be easy to reference those older threads in the feedback.

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: Photoelectric on Mon, 21 May 2018, 11:39:28 ---
--- Quote from: chuckdee on Mon, 21 May 2018, 09:39:45 ---Also, just to be sure... this is only for trades after the system goes live?  That seems the fairest way to do it, but I know that some issues existed before, so wasn't sure...

--- End quote ---

No, it does not have to be only sales made after the system went live, as stated in the OP.  If you have a recent-ish transaction that happened before May 8, 2018, you can still contact your buyer/seller/trade partner and exchange feedback.  Many people keep their old sale threads untouched (preferable to those megathreads where the OP gets cleaned out regularly), so it could be easy to reference those older threads in the feedback.

--- End quote ---

Cool... thanks for the clarification!

ideus:

--- Quote from: Photoelectric on Mon, 21 May 2018, 11:39:28 ---
--- Quote from: ideus on Mon, 21 May 2018, 08:59:35 ---¿Where feedback on the trader feedback system will be recorded?

--- End quote ---

Could you please clarify what your question means?  Are you talking about this feedback thread about the system overall, or are you talking about the description of each transaction / trade feedback details?

--- End quote ---

I wonder if some kind or record will be kept on improving the trader feedback system. It would be a summary of the comments in this thread, for example.

Photoelectric:
This is the thread to collect feedback on the system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version