Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423460 times)

Offline JoeC

Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #750 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 00:55:29 »
The usual hot tub tech stuff.  Got mad about American Idol being blasted in my ear hole.
Lurk Moar!!!!!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #751 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 01:33:37 »
Met an insurance agent trying to sell me insurance. I am broke ok! All my money with Geekhack. Go away, insurance agent!

Offline iri

« Reply #752 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 01:42:15 »
A parked car driver opened her door right into me passing by on my bike. Flew beautifully over the handlebars. A few bruises and badly functioning right palm.

ouch

you ok?
besides typing single-handed, yes
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #753 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 03:04:56 »
A parked car driver opened her door right into me passing by on my bike. Flew beautifully over the handlebars. A few bruises and badly functioning right palm.

ouch

you ok?

Dang man.  First your leg...now this.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #754 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 11:23:18 »
Met an insurance agent trying to sell me insurance. I am broke ok! All my money with Geekhack. Go away, insurance agent!

Im pretty secure in the fact that when i die, my keyboard/keycap collection will be more than enough to cover any costs :D
sell out and eat ass

Offline iri

« Reply #755 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 11:26:04 »

ouch

you ok?

Dang man.  First your leg...now this.
Yeah, now I am going to be an ******* and ride on pavements.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #756 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 14:24:54 »
I can't believe it. I finally found a mechanical at work! A Dell AT101W and what I think is an old Dell Quietkey rubberdome. The AT101W is yellowed but the switches are in good shape. That Quietkey looks like the 101W but has nice rubber domes in it. Was surprised. Now to figure out who owns them so I can ask to take them home. :D

This new office is wild. First I find an AT101W. Today, I found a working Selectric II with an IBM dustcover is just sitting the room where my printers are. It feels *really* nice.

I need to hunt down the IT guy now...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #757 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 14:51:26 »
Just got done driving from Minneapolis to Michigan.  What a fun drive.  Better than going west, I suppose.  :P

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #758 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 21:59:12 »
15 miles today, my legs were killing me :(
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #759 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 03:16:28 »
Sports day for pre schooler.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #760 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 03:17:39 »

Im pretty secure in the fact that when i die, my keyboard/keycap collection will be more than enough to cover any costs :D
Your work of art itself is worth millions by then. I better stock up now so I don't have to buy insurance :D

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #761 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 11:54:15 »
Been a busy pexon today. I've installed a new 3m long worktop in my workshop as a dedicated soldering station. I have been working on my workshop ready for the summer (to cold to work in there in the winter).

I now have a dedicated space for:-

-soldering
-working on PC stuff
-making PSU cables
-packing and invoicing

each with their own respective, separate worktop

I will be updating with pics of the work bench soon, I'm not amazing when it comes to DIY stuff, but I think I did a pretty good job of it.

I also installed new caps on my Filco:-

Links to more pics here (imgur):- http://imgur.com/a/6n6eo

Offline iri

« Reply #762 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 13:03:42 »
First time sober in a Chinese restaurant.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #763 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 13:07:03 »
Been a busy pexon today. I've installed a new 3m long worktop in my workshop as a dedicated soldering station. I have been working on my workshop ready for the summer (to cold to work in there in the winter).

-soldering
-working on PC stuff
-making PSU cables
-packing and invoicing

I will be updating with pics of the work bench soon, I'm not amazing when it comes to DIY stuff, but I think I did a pretty good job of it.

Show Image

Dood... that keycap set is so freaking good. If I didn't mind thin SP, I would've bought that set in a heartbeat. Looks absolutely amazing.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #764 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 13:45:05 »

Any difference in taste?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #765 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 14:41:56 »
Brought the family to the circus....front row.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #766 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 15:00:39 »
I met with a few sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity and could not find that any of them suffered from any other condition or expressed any other unusual behaviour. I had half-expected at least one of them to be a little weird, but no.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 April 2014, 15:23:57 by Findecanor »

Offline iri

« Reply #767 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 16:06:05 »

Any difference in taste?
the taste is still funny.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #768 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 21:41:54 »
I managed to come down with a cold.

Looks to be a mild one, fortunately, but still all the usual symptoms :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #769 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 04:02:30 »

i've no idea about how to catch cold when it's +20, but anyways, hope you recover soon, take my blessings :p

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #770 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 04:34:11 »

i've no idea about how to catch cold when it's +20, but anyways, hope you recover soon, take my blessings :p

Spending most of last week working opposite someone coughing, sneezing and spluttering may have been a contributing factor.

Thank you :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #771 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 05:50:00 »

someone coughing, sneezing and spluttering
should stay at home

-Ray Bradbury

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #772 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 06:21:21 »
Argued with my roommates about bills.

Apparently, the idea of roommates holding each other accountable for paying bills is foreign, and abhorrent  :rolleyes:
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #773 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 07:13:10 »

-soldering
-working on PC stuff
-making PSU cables
-packing and invoicing

Show Image

Dood... that keycap set is so freaking good. If I didn't mind thin SP, I would've bought that set in a heartbeat. Looks absolutely amazing.

They are mighty fine. Personally, I like them. Not a huge fan of thin caps, but they have a great texture which I prefer over thick/ thin caps.

Offline iri

« Reply #774 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 12:19:32 »
we were good buddies with an ex-colleague. we're not anymore because he likes putin and i don't. he said even his online friends must share his political views. i hope he regains his sanity one day.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #775 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 02:54:07 »
'got some apple hemp walnut muffins

Sell by 4/20 hihihi ^-^

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #776 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 02:56:56 »
I went deep sea Tuna fishing this weekend! So awesome, caught some beauties, gonna be eating Tuna steak for weeks :) Will post some pics if anyone is interested.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #777 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 03:05:57 »
I went deep sea Tuna fishing this weekend! So awesome, caught some beauties, gonna be eating Tuna steak for weeks :) Will post some pics if anyone is interested.
Wow, so cool. I wouldn't even imagine how I could get on such a tour... it must be awesome. Have you been doing this before or ?

Offline iri

« Reply #778 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 03:24:56 »
just do this without asking  :p

-Ray Bradbury

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #779 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 03:54:21 »
Wasn't sure how keen everyone was on fishing :)) I organised it for my buddies bachelors, first time any of us had gone deep sea fishing, a little over 30 nautical miles from the coast. It was an epic haul, between the 6 of us we bought in 12 Long-fin Tuna (between 8 and 15kg) and 6 Yellow fin Tuna (all around 45kg). Took about 20 mins to bring in each yellow fin, they fight so hard and they are so strong it's insane. It was completely exhausting and the weather was sweltering (around 36 degrees Celsius) but a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Leaving early in the morning
60958-0

My fish nearly in, I was half dead at this point  :))
60960-1

Back on land, trophy shot :)

« Last Edit: Mon, 14 April 2014, 04:20:01 by atlas3686 »

Offline iri

« Reply #780 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 04:15:01 »
that's purely awesome!

(Attachment Link)
you look very good for the half-dead  ;D

-Ray Bradbury

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #781 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 04:19:04 »
that's purely awesome!

(Attachment Link)
you look very good for the half-dead  ;D

No jokes man, had a touch of dehydration after that fight, just sat on the boat for the next 45mins recovering.  :))

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #782 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 04:42:23 »
That's incredible, atlas! Nice catch! I've only fished small fish from small lakes. I couldn't imagine a trip like that. For me it's more of the relaxing and socializing at the lake with friends and/or family than fishing itself.

I bought a Fenix LD22 flashlight and some DeWalt impact nut drivers. Very uneventful.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #783 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 04:55:57 »
That's incredible, atlas! Nice catch! I've only fished small fish from small lakes. I couldn't imagine a trip like that. For me it's more of the relaxing and socializing at the lake with friends and/or family than fishing itself.

I bought a Fenix LD22 flashlight and some DeWalt impact nut drivers. Very uneventful.

For me that's normally the case as well, just like to chill with friends and do some relaxed fishing, normally do carp fishing and have recently been doing some fly fishing, way more chilled. Definitely wouldn't do the deep sea thing every weekend, I am still stiff now and we went out on Saturday :))

I'm not a big fish eater but I do like Tuna so this trip was a bonus from that point of view, been having fish braai's all weekend! (Braai is the South African national pass time we even have an official public holiday called braai day, it's kind of like an American barbecue but we normally have an open fire with a grate over the coals, slabs of meat/fish on their or Boerewors which is an SA sausage, bring some beers to the party and you are having a braai!) This is something I truly believe should catch on around the world, any foreigner who has been to a South African braai will agree  :thumb: 
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 April 2014, 04:58:38 by atlas3686 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #784 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 05:39:44 »
Wasn't sure how keen everyone was on fishing :)) I organised it for my buddies bachelors, first time any of us had gone deep sea fishing, a little over 30 nautical miles from the coast. It was an epic haul, between the 6 of us we bought in 12 Long-fin Tuna (between 8 and 15kg) and 6 Yellow fin Tuna (all around 45kg). Took about 20 mins to bring in each yellow fin, they fight so hard and they are so strong it's insane. It was completely exhausting and the weather was sweltering (around 36 degrees Celsius) but a great experience and I highly recommend it.

This thread is probably the closest.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #785 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 05:57:12 »

For me that's normally the case as well, just like to chill with friends and do some relaxed fishing, normally do carp fishing and have recently been doing some fly fishing, way more chilled. Definitely wouldn't do the deep sea thing every weekend, I am still stiff now and we went out on Saturday :))

I'm not a big fish eater but I do like Tuna so this trip was a bonus from that point of view, been having fish braai's all weekend! (Braai is the South African national pass time we even have an official public holiday called braai day, it's kind of like an American barbecue but we normally have an open fire with a grate over the coals, slabs of meat/fish on their or Boerewors which is an SA sausage, bring some beers to the party and you are having a braai!) This is something I truly believe should catch on around the world, any foreigner who has been to a South African braai will agree  :thumb:

Nice. Thanks for the information. I imagine that to be a really great time. I had to go look up some pictures and damn does all that food look so delicious. 4am and I should be sleeping, but now I'm hungry after reading about Braai.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #786 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 06:00:36 »
Nice. Thanks for the information. I imagine that to be a really great time. I had to go look up some pictures and damn does all that food look so delicious. 4am and I should be sleeping, but now I'm hungry after reading about Braai.

Haha, nice!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #787 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 21:47:48 »
Got all lubed up... tuned some switches for Calvins1's Orion. (there's a few more I haven't finished yet :P)

I love Elzy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #788 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 21:59:06 »
Got all lubed up... tuned some switches for Calvins1's Orion. (there's a few more I haven't finished yet :P)

Using 'single use only' syringes must get expensive, having to buy a new one for each switch...   :rolleyes:

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
What did you do today?
« Reply #789 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 21:59:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

*sniff sniff* it's beautiful ;(
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #790 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 22:07:36 »
In all seriousness the syringe is surprisingly really helpful o-O thanks kawa
I love Elzy

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #791 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 23:04:44 »
I just bought this pile of ****. **** it though mang, $19.99 for a powerloader statue aint too bad :P
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007P0X6CM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2OUBUNXBRLM1J

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #792 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 23:20:37 »
Just saw Enabler at a basement show in Kentucky. **** was wild

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #793 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 00:11:59 »
Finished up the cad work on the top cover for my M-64
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline nar

« Reply #794 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 02:39:39 »
As I was buying stuff after moving to Japan I came across G-Tune's only shop and the G-Tune Gaming Realforce:

Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #795 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 02:56:50 »
Just saw Enabler at a basement show in Kentucky. **** was wild

Aww man! Thats so awesome! Jealous XP, i have never managed to catch those dudes when they were around NJ, i need to quit my job and panhandle show money every night to expand my gig goings!
sell out and eat ass

Offline iri

« Reply #796 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 02:59:22 »
As I was buying stuff after moving to Japan I came across G-Tune's only shop and the G-Tune Gaming Realforce:

Show Image

all-45... meh!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #797 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:04:28 »
I went to the doctor with breathing problems. Then I went to the hospital. And I'm still in the hospital, most likely will be for the next two days.

At least I'm prepared with my laptop and Poker II.  :thumb:

Pissed they blocked Netflix though. I mean comon, I would have loved watching House at the hospitol...
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:09:45 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #798 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:09:48 »
I went to the hospital. And I'm still in the hospital, most likely will be for the next two days.

Pissed they blocked Netflix though. I mean comon, I would have loved watching House at the hospitol...

proxy?

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #799 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 19:10:34 »
I went to the hospital. And I'm still in the hospital, most likely will be for the next two days.

proxy?

All blocked :/

Might try some of the more obscure movie streaming sites, hoping they don't have those blocked. And worse case scenario, I have a few movies saved on my hard drive...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches