Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423972 times)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #4550 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 04:33:50 »
My niece and nephew came to visit...   :))

Show Image

Box Fort by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Seriously though, it was a blast.  :D

Show Image

Show Image

(Yes I know I already posted this in the happy thread, but whatever!  :P  )

reported.
USPS inspectors will be paying you a visit shortly.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4551 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 05:41:18 »
The fort is awesome!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline iri

« Reply #4552 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 05:49:12 »
It's been dry this week. Sunny twice, but still cold :(

Looks like a nice weekend :)

I heard about the eclipse on Friday - bright clouds, followed by darker clouds, followed by brighter clouds :p

I was asleep :P

But yes, I heard the same. Exciting stuff.
what did i do on friday? watched the eclipse in the bright sky. that's just before its "peak".

94916-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #4553 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 08:02:03 »
Technically it was yesterday that I did this but I went to the so called Dealer Day from work.
All the various suppliers came together to show their latest products and I had a great time just talking to them.
So much so that I forgot there was a ton of stuff to do outside such as fly a drone, follow a trailrunning clinic and have a professional barber take care of my beard. :))

I have a ton of folder and business cards and a few items for my wishlist such as:
- Millican bags - Classic looking lightweigh hiking daypacks with all the functionality of a modern pack
- Lamzak - think of it as an inflatable fatboy beanbag
- Nigor tents - Can you say 2 person tunnel tent that can hold a 2m tall person with a huge vestibule for a little over 2 kg?

All in all a good day. :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4554 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 11:14:21 »

Technically it was yesterday that I did this but I went to the so called Dealer Day from work.
All the various suppliers came together to show their latest products and I had a great time just talking to them.
So much so that I forgot there was a ton of stuff to do outside such as fly a drone, follow a trailrunning clinic and have a professional barber take care of my beard. :))

I have a ton of folder and business cards and a few items for my wishlist such as:
- Millican bags - Classic looking lightweigh hiking daypacks with all the functionality of a modern pack
- Nigor tents - Can you say 2 person tunnel tent that can hold a 2m tall person with a huge vestibule for a little over 2 kg?

Whoa, where do you work?  It's like my dream job to just play with gear all day.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #4555 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 11:37:09 »

Whoa, where do you work?  It's like my dream job to just play with gear all day.
I work at one of the largest outdoor gear retailers in my country as a 'sales assistant'. So basically just a sales person. :P
But working there for close to 8 years has given me quite a bit of experience. Both firsthand and secondhand.

It's fun work, especially since it is one of the few sales jobs where people do come to you for advise.
And the discounts on gear and the opportunity to try out different stuff is great as well for someone highly interested in the technical workings of all this. :)

Ask me about tents, boots, clothing and general gizmos and chances are I can tell you a ton of stuff.
But my main interests are the combination of the technical and casual stuff. A dress jacket with Gore-Tex Pro Shell for example. :cool:
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4556 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 14:57:00 »
I had my over the phone technical interview today.  I didn't think it went that well and the interviewer told me I would hear something back in a week or two.  Got a call 5 hours later to schedule the on site face to face interview.  Apparently I did better than I thought.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #4557 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:00:39 »
I had my over the phone technical interview today.  I didn't think it went that well and the interviewer told me I would hear something back in a week or two.  Got a call 5 hours later to schedule the on site face to face interview.  Apparently I did better than I thought.
Congrats man! Good luck.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #4558 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:04:12 »
Nice. Fingers crossed. :thumb:
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4559 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:04:54 »
tried out some new models
More
94951-0
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #4560 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:08:38 »
tried out some new models
More
Snappy, that picture took 600 minutes to load though.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4561 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:17:24 »
a 2m tall person

:(  so close...

:P  Seriously though, sound awesome.  :D  I remember you answering my question months ago about some gear you picked up, and it keeps making me jealous that you work at such a place.  The experience, discounts, and surrounding yourself with people with the same outdoors interests seems really rewarding.   :thumb:

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #4562 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:33:07 »
a 2m tall person

:P  Seriously though, sound awesome.  :D  I remember you answering my question months ago about some gear you picked up, and it keeps making me jealous that you work at such a place.  The experience, discounts, and surrounding yourself with people with the same outdoors interests seems really rewarding.   :thumb:
It is, and that is what makes it so enjoyable. Sharing but also listening to the stories of some of the customers is incredibly inspirational. Or jealousy inducing. :P
I wouldn't want to work there full time as I need a certain amount of variety in my work but I will keep working there as long as I can.

How tall are you Hoff? I'm sure I can point you to some nice tents, even if it is just for fun. :)
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4563 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 15:38:07 »
a 2m tall person

It is, and that is what makes it so enjoyable. Sharing but also listening to the stories of some of the customers is incredibly inspirational. Or jealousy inducing. :P
I wouldn't want to work there full time as I need a certain amount of variety in my work but I will keep working there as long as I can.

How tall are you Hoff? I'm sure I can point you to some nice tents, even if it is just for fun. :)

I'm only an extra 3cm over 2m, so it's not that extreme, but tents are hard to find in proper length (except for 4-6 person tents :P ).  I'm actually in the market for a new tent, so advice would be welcome.  :)  I've seen Nemo tents in one store, and they are actually quite good for taller people, since the sides near the bottom are near-vertical rather than sloping all the way down.  But if you have better recommendations, I'm all ears.   :thumb:

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #4564 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:04:29 »
been doing some streaming~!
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4565 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:38:27 »
sorry in advance to gh's server but ive had a lot of fun with these new things
More
94961-0
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #4566 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:42:01 »
sorry in advance to gh's server but ive had a lot of fun with these new things
More
Where is that chicken head from lol?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4567 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:14:52 »
hotline miami
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4568 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:18:55 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4569 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:21:27 »
hotline miami
1st or 2nd?
i dont know if you play as Jacket in 2 so ill just say 1
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4570 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:22:24 »

hotline miami
1st or 2nd?
Ok, I have played most of 1 except the last level and I am currently working on 2, which is insanely harder but more rewarding than 1

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4571 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 17:35:03 »

hotline miami
1st or 2nd?
Ok, I have played most of 1 except the last level and I am currently working on 2, which is insanely harder but more rewarding than 1
i'll get around to play hotline miami 2 later right now im uber busy with playing around with the model
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #4572 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:07:28 »

Offline iri

« Reply #4573 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 08:28:39 »
can't believe i finally got a broadband.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4574 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 19:27:24 »

Show Image

And what a nice one you have :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #4575 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 19:29:45 »

Show Image

That reminds me, I recently got a free speed upgrade from my ISP.

EDIT: Also I installed Linux Gentoo on a VM today, was a bit scary but now it works and I'm gonna try to install some programs and what not on it tomorrow.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4576 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:33:19 »

Show Image

I heard BT filters BitTorrent, et al.  Is that true?
I'm back.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4577 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:20:07 »

Show Image

I think so... I know Virgin does, but you can get round it mostly with the proxy bay
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #4578 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:39:15 »

Show Image

Do you mean BitTorrent as in the program? because thats not true, was using BitTorrent up until the last update (qTorrent now), BT has no problem with it, although KAT is blocked in the UK under VIrgin/BT/Sky its not too hard to find a proxy.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline iri

« Reply #4579 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 07:07:20 »

Show Image

for the UK, yes.

Show Image

did you want to boast? that's still not as cool as 1Gb state internet in Sweden :p

Show Image

no, i just downloaded another season of Columbo. and i guess i'll be getting a seedbox just in case.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #4580 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 07:25:27 »

Show Image

for the UK, yes.

Show Image

did you want to boast? that's still not as cool as 1Gb state internet in Sweden :p

Show Image

no, i just downloaded another season of Columbo. and i guess i'll be getting a seedbox just in case.

Haha, not really. I know my connection isn't the fastest out there, but I just wanted to mention how nice my ISP is, it upgraded from 50/10 to 100/50 for free.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #4581 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 21:31:09 »
Finished Parasyte ;'(
I love Elzy

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #4582 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:58:57 »
Disassembled my monitor just to remove the stand.. hopefully I'll never have to do that again

Offline iri

« Reply #4583 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 16:57:07 »
Went to London. London is ****.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4584 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 17:05:17 »

haha

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4585 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 17:06:32 »
Took the kids to a carnival.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4586 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:04:46 »
Bought my first pair of shoes online.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4587 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:11:38 »

Took the kids to a carnival.

Good man, good dad!
I'm back.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4588 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:15:30 »

What kind of shoes?

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4589 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:49:41 »

What kind of shoes?

Osiris Relic in Black/Black

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4590 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 00:19:49 »
Did some gardening, involving pruning back a prickly bush that was preventing me from cutting a few branches from a tree, the branches having grown sufficiently to foul a cable coming into the house from the street, and to drum against the guttering in moderate winds.

In the process one of the thorns dragged across the soft and squishy side of my left pinky, leaving a small but bleeding scratch.

The ring finger on my other hand seems to have suffered a similar fate, although I didn't feel that one happening.

I'm still not sure about this outdoors thing, but some people seem to like it.

At least I didn't fall off the ladder!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4591 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 02:33:19 »

Yup. Londoners are also ****. As you no doubt found out.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4592 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 02:36:46 »
Went to the library and goofed around in TinkerCAD.  I'm hoping I fixed the problems that were wrong with Alps adapters and the BS and Topre stems.  Also made some caps in TinkerCAD and I'll see how they work and if they're worth casting.  If they are, I plan on editing the master a little, reprinting it, then casting them.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #4593 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 04:22:07 »

no its not
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4594 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 04:45:15 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4595 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 04:52:45 »

no its not

It is.

As someone who's been many times I feel like it's only a place you can really have much of an opinion on if you live there... though its expensive as ****

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #4596 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 04:54:45 »
I ****ed a macbook and bought an xbone controller.
I think today went pretty well.

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #4597 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 04:57:38 »
I further confirmed that I might be a Destint addict. Looking for that Gjallarhorn.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4598 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 05:25:41 »
I bought more things D:

Gold keycaps... To go with my gold Keycool...

I'm so excited.

Offline iri

« Reply #4599 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 06:13:39 »

no its not

It is.

As someone who's been many times I feel like it's only a place you can really have much of an opinion on if you live there
NO THANKS

-Ray Bradbury