Author Topic: List of Admins and Moderators  (Read 117526 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: List of Admins and Moderators
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 26 January 2018, 17:56:17 »
DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE PRESIDENT TO YOUR LIST!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 26 January 2018, 18:21:51 »
Can I be added?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 04:01:53 »
Can I be added?

Are you sure you want to be?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Deefenestrate

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 10:35:08 »
DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE PRESIDENT TO YOUR LIST!

Trump is busy tonight.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 11:17:20 »
Can I be added?

Are you sure you want to be?

Only if I can take everyone down with me.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 22:12:24 »
Should we update this to show that MD is now the owner?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 14:28:17 »
Should we update this to show that MD is now the owner?

Updated to reflect the recent changes.  :thumb:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 15:47:54 »
How come ashort is still an Admin after over 2.5 years inactive?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 18:26:29 »

He is not actively functioning as an admin, but is still listed here because in an emergency type scenario he could theoretically be contacted and do admin things.  Yes, a reasonable course of action will be to bring some new admins on and replace the inactive ones, and that will come with time (it's not something that myself or the other mods can really do).

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:31:38 »

He is not actively functioning as an admin, but is still listed here because in an emergency type scenario he could theoretically be contacted and do admin things.  Yes, a reasonable course of action will be to bring some new admins on and replace the inactive ones, and that will come with time (it's not something that myself or the other mods can really do).

This is an interesting statement.  How has the process for this changed?  It seems that you're saying that you're not in control of this- so is MD in control of it?  Just curious...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:34:36 »

This is an interesting statement.  How has the process for this changed?  It seems that you're saying that you're not in control of this- so is MD in control of it?  Just curious...

In the past, iMav has had complete control over things on the backend, along with rknize (who has been the most active in recent years with maintaining/updating things).  After the hand-off to MD, that structure will change, but I don't know exactly how things will look at this time. 

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:37:17 »
Cool... just thought it was interesting that the least active were the ones in the most control.  I guess from there, it can't go anywhere but up.  Thanks! :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:39:16 »
Just an FYI some of the links in the OP aren't working on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:56:56 »
Cool... just thought it was interesting that the least active were the ones in the most control.  I guess from there, it can't go anywhere but up.  Thanks! :thumb:

Yep.  -_-  This has been a point of frustration among the mod team for quite some time.  It's very difficult to implement any real improvements when there's a lack of support on the admin side.  This is one thing that I think will only improve with a real team brought on board.  :thumb:  Time will tell, of course, but as you say, it can only go up.  ;)

Just an FYI some of the links in the OP aren't working on tapatalk.

Boooo, tapatalk...  I think they re-tag the URLs and in the process bork them all up.   :rolleyes:   Are you still running that super old version of tapatalk though?  I thought I remembered you using the old Pro version.  Wonder if that's causing issues?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:59:32 »

Are you still running that super old version of tapatalk though?  I thought I remembered you using the old Pro version.  Wonder if that's causing issues?

Not anymore I finally gave in and am using the most current android version. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 17 March 2021, 11:56:39 »
Update 2021-03: If you are looking to send a PM to a general Admin or Senior Mod account, please copy HoffmanMyster and user 18. Many users have been messaging the Moderation Team account, which is perfectly valid, but is more difficult for us all to check in on and read messages. As a general rule, if you are ever sending a message to the Moderation Team account, also include HoffmanMyster and user 18.