Author Topic: Video: POM Jelly By Escape Keyboards & Taobao Comparison w/ Lubed Holy Pandas  (Read 4380 times)

Offline beatsbyyaoming

Hey Guys, this might be some useful information for those who are looking into getting POM Jelly Keycaps to decide whether you should get Taobao, Escape Keyboards or both !

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Offline beatsbyyaoming

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

You're Welcome !

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
Figured, I have a set of Feng's early ones and they were dyed much more vibrant but from what I could see it must be a batch thing. Think the OEM that produces the white pom must be just dying them and theres always variation.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline yqqdrasil

I've actually been looking at the Ramune set from Escape for a few days now. They look so damn good, but to fill out my Terminus 2 I'd need to buy all 3 kits for ~$164 and the extras kit is out of stock.

Also not sure what to think about the 'greasy' feeling people mentioned (which I suppose is the inherent nature of a POM keycap).

Offline beatsbyyaoming

I've actually been looking at the Ramune set from Escape for a few days now. They look so damn good, but to fill out my Terminus 2 I'd need to buy all 3 kits for ~$164 and the extras kit is out of stock.

Also not sure what to think about the 'greasy' feeling people mentioned (which I suppose is the inherent nature of a POM keycap).

from when I used both Taobao/escape keyboards I have not experienced any greasy feel from the keycaps it just feels super smooth