Author Topic: [GB] B.o.b-Box (Production completed, inspection, packaging)  (Read 2550 times)

Offline xiaoxuesheng

[GB] B.o.b-Box (Production completed, inspection, packaging)
« on: Sun, 27 February 2022, 19:38:06 »

Hello everyone, I am BOB, I have been busy with other work before, so the keycap box that has been IC has not been GB. During this period, friends have been asking about the progress. In fact, we have already made samples. After this period of precipitation, we have further optimized and upgraded the previous design and changed it to a wireless battery with a battery on the back (the battery needs to be purchased by yourself, approximate size, length 90MM, 43MM wide and 5MM thick are all acceptable. JST connector) nameplate size file, talented friends can customize the nameplate by themselves. In my imagination it could be wood or stainless steel. A lot of gameplay can be expanded. I will also show below.

The purchase includes 2 nameplates, a nameplate of the same color, and a copper nameplate. If you need to buy nameplates of other colors, you can choose from the purchase order link.

Color: This time the keycap box is released in 5 colors

price:99$(The specific postage standard is written in the order form)

GB Open: February 28, 2022

GB Ends: March 7, 2022

Pacific Time Zone

Final delivery time is around May 20 (excluding shipping time)

This is just a conservative estimate and is likely to be ahead of schedule. I will urge the factory to improve its progress.

Custom nameplate file download:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x-g-lBLjnK8zDv3dlU3NSf9mOCJ01aMP/view?usp=sharing

Form link:https://forms.gle/DXFgpf6A7stJEiwp8

The form is expected to be open for one week, and the production period is about 80 days, which will theoretically be shortened.

black

silver

metal gray

dark green

White

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copper nameplate display:

A short video of the first proofing:

First proofing, wired version. Skeleton gengar display

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a period of tweaking, we turned the keycap case into a wireless version with battery-rechargeable RGB lighting. There are 3 sheet buttons arranged on the side, which are convenient to switch and adjust the light mode. Effect.

Fully realized wireless RGB

Personalize the way to customize the nameplate.

what you're doing lately:

Most Important Order Form Links:

https://forms.gle/DXFgpf6A7stJEiwp8

instagram:bobkeycaps

About the design of the keyboard instagram:bobkeyboard_

Thank you friends for your support and love. The keycap box also made everyone wait for a long time, and more than 100 sets were sold as soon as it was launched. Thank you very much, my team will also make more interesting things, I hope you can like it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 April 2022, 04:02:54 by xiaoxuesheng »

Offline xiaoxuesheng

Re: [GB] B.o.b-Box.10A Wireless, Keycap Box
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 07:48:42 »
It is the first time to write such a detailed GB post on geekhack, thanks to the moderator: Signature's patient guidance.
It is estimated that our team will be a regular here in the future, because we have a lot of designs "on the way".

Offline xiaoxuesheng

Re: [GB] B.o.b-Box.10A Wireless, Keycap Box
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 22:01:08 »
March 6th local time. At 12 noon, GB officially stopped. We will organize production delivery as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

Re: [GB] B.o.b-Box.10A Wireless, Keycap Box(production in progress)
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 March 2022, 20:30:04 »
The factory sent a message that the product processing has been basically completed, and the next step will be anodizing.
 ;D ;D ;D