Author Topic: How to open WASD V2 TLK  (Read 2019 times)

Offline 7Teku

How to open WASD V2 TLK
« on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 01:26:32 »
I'm trying to take it apart, but I've only found one screw on the bottom. I've looked at all of the other threads I could find, and they all say that there's 1 screw under the OK sticker (which I found) and two more under each of the stands, but I don't have any screws there. I've looked under all of the rubber feet to no avail. Help?

Edit: Nevermind... I figured it out... There is only one screw, but you have to pry all of the clips from the shell which is super sketchy. Still don't know what's causing my enter key to not work though
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 February 2015, 01:51:10 by 7Teku »

Offline shantanujoshi

Re: How to open WASD V2 TLK
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 12:03:48 »
Yeah it's sketchy was gonna add that. You spill anything in there?
Never judge a man by his post count
[Hasu 55g HHKB PINK RFs] [GON HHKB Zeals] [GON TKL w/ Erg Clears] [IBM SSK] [VE.A Zeliostotles] [Ergodox Gatistotles]

Offline 7Teku

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 12:19:34 »
No I didn't. There must be something wrong with the switch itself because everything else looks fine.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 12:24:34 »
No I didn't. There must be something wrong with the switch itself because everything else looks fine.
Check the soldering on switch. A lot of the time the problem arises there if it's just a single switch
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"