Author Topic: [FS] Bluetooth Adapter, White Blank PBT KleyCaps  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Tiramisuu

• Trade Count: (0)
[FS] Bluetooth Adapter, White Blank PBT KleyCaps
« on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 16:06:36 »
Shipped small packet from Winnipeg about 10$USD to anywhere in the US>

Had to have a 10key because 60%.
Never use it because 60%
Essentially new.  no box.
SOLD

120938-0

Used them while I was learning the key layout on my poker II then got tired of white and moved on to zinc and obnoxious colours.
$20USD Plus shipping. 

120940-1

Bought it off Massdrop.  Played with it for a bit and then put it in a drawer.
Who wants it next?

$25USD plus shipping.

120942-2

- Robert

« Last Edit: Mon, 21 December 2015, 22:06:18 by Tiramisuu »
Keyboard error F1 to continue.

Poker 2, Gherkin, Lets Split, Planck, Filco

Offline KaminKevCrew

PM'd!

Offline Tiramisuu

Re: [FS] Bluetooth Adapter, White Blank PBT KleyCaps
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 22:08:31 »
Ten Key sold
Keyboard error F1 to continue.

Poker 2, Gherkin, Lets Split, Planck, Filco

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 10:00:09 »
What do you know about that BT adapter?  I've been looking for one for my M for a very long time.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 16:26:54 »
What do you know about that BT adapter?  I've been looking for one for my M for a very long time.

It's a nice little gadget, works well with my CM Storm boards. Tempted to get TS's unit as a backup; $25 is a decent price

However when I hook it up to my M,
1) I can't get the NumLk / CapsLk / ScrollLk to light up (although they can still be toggled)
2) The battery dies after a couple of hours

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 10:25:42 »

It's a nice little gadget, works well with my CM Storm boards. Tempted to get TS's unit as a backup; $25 is a decent price

However when I hook it up to my M,
1) I can't get the NumLk / CapsLk / ScrollLk to light up (although they can still be toggled)
2) The battery dies after a couple of hours

Thank you!  Sounds like a viable solution for using my M with my phone, hehe.  I also still need to try using an otg cable.

For the price of the adapter though, it's a bit high since a new one is only $45 including shipping.  By the time you add in $10 for shipping, you only saved $10.  And the current design seems to have a ps2 port built-in vs only usb.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 23:39:05 »
Thank you!  Sounds like a viable solution for using my M with my phone, hehe.  I also still need to try using an otg cable.

For the price of the adapter though, it's a bit high since a new one is only $45 including shipping.  By the time you add in $10 for shipping, you only saved $10.  And the current design seems to have a ps2 port built-in vs only usb.

Guess you're right about the price; I'm outside the US so it'll probably cost even more to ship

However I think TS' unit has a ps2 port as well, it just doesn't show in the photos

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 07:28:51 »

Guess you're right about the price; I'm outside the US so it'll probably cost even more to ship

However I think TS' unit has a ps2 port as well, it just doesn't show in the photos
That sucks on the shipping. :( It's amazing how the logistics issues still keep supply and demand separated, even in this global economy.

This is the current model and it definitely looks like its been redesigned.  Even the usb port is now different: