geekhack Community > KotM Archive

KOTM Feedback thread

<< < (20/20)

Lastpilot:
 :) Hello old friend. I just wanted to say thank you for keeping up with these awards. It's nice to come back and browse through the years/months that I missed.

katushkin:

--- Quote from: Lastpilot on Fri, 29 May 2020, 18:22:30 --- :) Hello old friend. I just wanted to say thank you for keeping up with these awards. It's nice to come back and browse through the years/months that I missed.

--- End quote ---

Thanks friend, good to hear from you again. We keep on keeping on, thank you for your help right at the start and your support :)

richfiles:
This has certainly been a slow summer for KotM. Just curious if there is going to be a backlog worked through, or just a "summer" vote that comes up, or how this is going to be handled, assuming this restarts again. It's always been a joy to see people's unique keyboards. I won't lie... I'm on the verge of finishing a project that's seen 5 years of delays, too busy moments, technical (spelled software) hurdles, and even a heavy dose of straight up procrastination... I'd be a little sad to have followed this for 5 years, get to the finish line... and not be able to partake.

Like I said, I'm just mostly curious how this summer gap is being handled.

suicidal_orange:
KotM is basically dead, less than 1% of users vote let alone nominate boards and the last vote thread went sour.  Too many IC and GB threads clog spy so no-one sees the KotM threads and my attempt to promote it with our drop overlords was silently ignored.  Katushkin posted this announcement if you haven't seen it :(

richfiles:
"prolonged period"
"this isn't me stopping KOTM for good"

I friggin' hate 2020...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version