Author Topic: [IC] Primus, by NexusProject.(Group Buy Time Announced! 1st July 10AM SGT)  (Read 158332 times)

Offline Darknight00z

Is the GB still until July 12? I was counting on that, since I get paid on the 10th.

Offline Merked

Is the GB still until July 12? I was counting on that, since I get paid on the 10th.

The drop already happened last night. 620 slots filled under less than 4 mins. There are going to be extra slots during taeha stream, so keep tabs for that

Offline cloudtastrophe

I'm so disappointed in myself. I actually got into the form right when it started working, but I thought once we got into the form that meant we had a spot in the 650 so I took my time choosing my options. I didint know the 10:35 customization deadline meant you could change your options after you submitted. I even downloaded a render and photoshopped it really quickly to see what my choices would look like.
i didnt submit until about 10:30. It wasnt until a couple hours after the group buy that i realized there was a tool to do just that in the thread..

That feeling when youre not even on the waitlist part of the list. With a 75% keyboard as pretty as this it feels just like heartbreak.

Lesson learned i guess..

Offline Arcen

Sad I missed out...I am new here and thought I had time until July 12th lmao. Anyone know when the Taeha stream will be for the additional kits?

Offline Ptaty

Sad I missed out...I am new here and thought I had time until July 12th lmao. Anyone know when the Taeha stream will be for the additional kits?

His cat was really sick the last we heard. He was meant to stream the prototype on Tuesday but he didn't because of the severity of the issue with his cat. So no one knows at the moment.

Offline ackzot

Louis posted something on discord that showed it sold out in 2 min 20 sec. all 620 spots.

Offline Darknight00z

The drop already happened last night. 620 slots filled under less than 4 mins. There are going to be extra slots during taeha stream, so keep tabs for that

Yup I am in the 620, but I mean do I have until July 10th to pay?

Offline Jo_hannes

• You can never learn less. You can only learn more.
Yup I am in the 620, but I mean do I have until July 10th to pay?

You'll get an invoice via email in the coming days and then you have 24h to pay. If you don't, your spot goes to the next person on the waitlist.
Best,
Johannes

Offline Rhapsodixx

i believe i did success edited my submission .. but somehow it still showing my first submission on the checklist, would it be possible for me to change the base color still ?

Offline Ptaty

i believe i did success edited my submission .. but somehow it still showing my first submission on the checklist, would it be possible for me to change the base color still ?

Message Louis on discord bud

Offline Brammm87

WE CRASHED GOOGLE FORM SERVER

Small pet peeve of mine. We didn't crash any servers. We tripped Google's protection measures though, blocking access to the file because of heavy traffic.
pls gief bbv2

Offline Lastpadawan

• Product design team and Vendor | LastPadawan.Store
    • LastPadawan Store
Re: [IC] Primus, by NexusProject.(Group Buy Time Announced! 1st July 10AM SGT)
« Reply #261 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 23:14:55 »
Really looking forward to getting mine, ended up choosing a Deku themed color style. I'm planning on using it with the Deku keycaps I picked up :)

Offline Rawnin

« Reply #262 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 17:55:40 »
Is there a site we can track progress or anything? I haven't had any comms since the sign up and payment.

Offline Lenux

« Reply #263 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 18:14:35 »
Is there a site we can track progress or anything? I haven't had any comms since the sign up and payment.

Check on the discord of ilumkb, he recently fullfiled chinese orders.

Offline 3yatt

« Reply #264 on: Sat, 20 November 2021, 18:03:58 »
Still lots of extras left on ilumkb :)