Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 1422 times)

Offline ThatsMyNameDude

Hello all!
« on: Tue, 26 March 2013, 01:57:04 »
Hi all, ive been around here for quite a while and i just found this thread so i decided to try it out.
I am a big fan of mechanical keyboards although ive just spent 1 month with them.

I started off with a cmstorm trigger mx blues. It was okayyy but for some werid reason, the stabilizers on it feels very werid, it was too stiff to be possible. Yes i do know how cherry stabilizers feel as i currently have a ducky. And yes, the stabilizers feel that they are rubbing on something causing friction and feels sluggish. So i returned it and exchanged for mx reds hoping it will be better but to no avail. So i went and got a refund for the keyboard.

After that, i did some research and found out the big players. Ive also considered gaming keyboards like corsair but all of them had one issue or another.

Only the ducky and a few others i could not find issues of. So i webt out and got a dk9008 shine 2 and i have to say, im addicted to collecting these now. My next purchase would probably be a filco tenkeyless.

And thanks for all your help guys