Author Topic: [GB] GMK Rudy | CLOSED - Artisan Raffle Date & Times Announced!  (Read 81858 times)

Offline Warrenified

[GB] GMK Rudy | CLOSED - Artisan Raffle Date & Times Announced!
« on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 18:00:43 »
It's finally here...

GMK Rudy

Please click to join the groupbuy!

US: CannonKeys

Canada: deskhero.ca

EU: mykeyboard.eu

Asia: iLumKB

Oceania: DailyClack

GB Period
December 1st, 2019 - January 1st, 2020

Colors
We chose RAL colors as close to Notre Dame's colors as possible.
Navy: RAL 5003
Gold: RAL 1002
White: CP

Kits

Base Kit

Dark Horse Kit

Spacebars Kit

Iron165 Giveaway

If we hit 500 base kit sales, a navy Iron165 by Smith + Rune will be given away to a random customer. You must purchase at least a base kit to be eligible for this raffle.

Artisans

Raffles will be held after GB period.

Keypora

Latrialum (Better photos coming soon)

SummitCables x GMK Rudy

Cables sale will be run through this Google Forms link. There will be 75 units sold FCFS. Form will open when GB is live.

More Renders

« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2020, 01:58:06 by Warrenified »

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE DEC 1st!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 19:34:51 »
GLWB

Offline rora

• Summitcables
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 19:39:42 »
So excited to work with you on this warren! I hope everybody enjoys the cables. I put a lot of work on color matching for this one : )

Rudy Colorway #1 / https://imgur.com/a/XKrnjTh (Coiled Ver.)

Rudy Colorway #2 / https://imgur.com/a/LhEMCnt (Straight Ver.)
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 November 2019, 19:46:53 by rora »
Heavensward

Matrix 8x V2.0 Blue | Matrix 8x V2.0 Tiffany Blue | LZ SE MP | TGR Jane V2 Blue Grey | TGR Jane V2 Pink | TGR Jane V2 CE | Keycult No2, Rev1 | Keycult No2, Rev1 | TGR 910 CE | TGRxSinga Unikorn | Orion V3 | Xeno | Mira SE | Kmac Happy | Kyuu | QXP | LZ CLS H | Poly Singa | TXCP | E6V2 FE

Offline carlanthony

• DIVINIKEY INC.
    • Divinikey Inc
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 22:57:09 »
SO EXCITED! Can't wait to start mashing my refresh button for those Summitcables!!

Offline Warrenified

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!!
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 23:07:04 »
We are officially LIVE! Thank you for everything!

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 23:27:34 »
Cannonkeys has the blue alphas listed as "black" in the drop down for anyone curious...might want to fix that because that was confusing for a bit.

Offline upas

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 06:43:42 »
Cannonkeys has the blue alphas listed as "black" in the drop down for anyone curious...might want to fix that because that was confusing for a bit.

Fixed! Thank you everyone who let me know!

(And sorry for the issue)

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 06:55:04 »
Awesome! I will be grabbing two!

Offline Waffle0508

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 08:14:01 »
Awesome! I will be getting every kit + mousepad+ cable and maybe the Rama. Have been waiting for this for a long time! Glad to see you guys get this to GB!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 08:47:32 »
Love this set. Went in for base, dark horse and cable!

Offline midnatwili

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 09:26:55 »
absolutely love it. Ordered 1 set for me just now :thumb:

Offline VipermanGT2

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 18:48:54 »
Yes!!!

My father went to Notre Dame and was at the actual original game that Rudy played in. He was then also at the game, years later when they filmed the movie at halftime.

Just saw this and I'm super excited for this. I'll just have to try and get myself a nice Navy colored case to go with it now. Had I known about this, I would've snagged a Navy Savage65 in addition to the black one I ordered.

This is going to be awesome.

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 21:50:47 »
Such a nice set, hoping it won't be overshadowed by Olivia and does well! :thumb:

Offline crzone

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 06:57:21 »
I assume that the blue and the accent color are custom colors, correct? That would leave the alphas as the GMK collor, but I can't really identify it.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 December 2019, 07:03:55 by crzone »

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 13:41:07 »
Hey all! Just wanted to update the thread with some day one numbers! I'm beyond grateful for how well the set is doing thus far. Thank you all so much, it means the world :)

Base Kit: 109/250
Dark Horse Kit: 36/100
Spacebars Kit: 62/100

Offline Waffle0508

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 13:43:18 »
100 in the first day, absolutely amazed! MOQ HERE WE COME

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 16:28:20 »
More
Hey all! Just wanted to update the thread with some day one numbers! I'm beyond grateful for how well the set is doing thus far. Thank you all so much, it means the world :)

Base Kit: 109/250
Dark Horse Kit: 36/100
Spacebars Kit: 62/100

Edit: corrected end date.
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 December 2019, 00:31:07 by dvorcol »

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 16:33:08 »
A strong opening even if a record breaking set wasn't also running simultaneously. Really love this color.

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 23:33:51 »
Not going to be able to resist, and if going in might as well grab dark horse to, man I am going to go broke. Great set, great day one! On to 500!!

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 22:23:39 »
Hey all, I have some really unfortunate news. Due to our lack of due diligence, we failed to recognize that the clover we planned on using for the RAMA caps and deskmats are intellectual property of University of Notre Dame; we thought we would be able to use them. However, we have come to the realization that we may potentially be infringing upon IP rights. After much discussion, the vendors and I have decided to officially cancel the sale of the RAMA caps and deskmats, and all who purchased them will be refunded in full. I am so sorry for allowing this to happen. We hope that you will continue to support the set moving forward.

On the bright side, I have updates on the Latrialum collaboration. There will be two variants available: one that is solely blue, and one that has more white. Please find pictures above in the GB thread.

Also, new renders have been added to the thread under "More Renders". We added a render of the Dark Horse Kit on the Keycult No1 Rev 1, and Rudy base with accents on the Keycult No1/65. We hope you enjoy those.

Again, I'm so sorry about this.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 December 2019, 22:54:22 by Warrenified »

Offline ogWalker

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 10:59:13 »
<snip>
Mod Edit: Removed a post that didn't add to the discussion and is not relevant to the GB aspect of this set.  The post in question is what ogWalker is responding to here.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 December 2019, 20:00:12 by ogWalker »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!! (RAMA Cap/Deskmat Cancelled; Artisan Update)
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 11:40:07 »
Removed an off-topic post that was not relevant in this GB thread. 

As a note, reporting a post is not an automatic action that always results in a moderator doing your bidding.  The situation is reviewed and analyzed to the best of our ability, and then action is taken.  Please do not report a post a second time mentioning that you saw a mod viewing the thread and again requesting the post to be deleted.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 12:14:30 »
your discordcdn hosted photos are appearing dead to me, i would switch them to imgur or something

Offline andrewjackson

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 14:39:43 »

As a note, reporting a post is not an automatic action that always results in a moderator doing your bidding.  The situation is reviewed and analyzed to the best of our ability, and then action is taken.  Please do not report a post a second time mentioning that you saw a mod viewing the thread and again requesting the post to be deleted.

I'm the person that pointed this out. It took 5 minutes to realize you were using a logo (and colors) that shouldn't be. I don't want to see sellers and manufacturers getting into issues because people don't check properly before trying to start runs/GBs.

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 16:55:21 »

I'm the person that pointed this out. It took 5 minutes to realize you were using a logo (and colors) that shouldn't be. I don't want to see sellers and manufacturers getting into issues because people don't check properly before trying to start runs/GBs.

do you not learn your lesson? does getting your comment removed not do it for you? Warren made a mistake, and he appologized for it. what more are you looking for?

Offline ogWalker

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 17:12:10 »

Not sure why you made new accounts on every platform to call this out. The issue has been addressed, I don't see anything else you could say being beneficial to Warren or the set.

Offline midnatwili

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 17:49:49 »

DUDE! We heard the news 20 hours ago already. Just drop it. and go somewhere else to find a new target

Offline andrewjackson

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 17:53:56 »
do you not learn your lesson? does getting your comment removed not do it for you? Warren made a mistake, and he appologized for it. what more are you looking for?

My lesson? I saved him from headaches and a potential legal nightmare and all I got for it was him giving me crap.

Not sure why you made new accounts on every platform to call this out. The issue has been addressed, I don't see anything else you could say being beneficial to Warren or the set.

As I've said I never had a GH account before.

The issue hasn't been addressed until the GB doesn't contain copywritten and trademarked items. It does.

I give up on trying to help, I'll just forward this to Notre Dame and let them deal with it.

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 17:57:51 »
As far as I'm concerned, the clover has been taken out of anything we've sold and all refunds have been issues. The colors were hand chosen by Walker and myself and do not have the same values as Notre Dame colors. I believe they have rights to those very specific colors.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 19:14:11 »
This is a very handsome set.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 19:57:01 »
I know people are hating on this guy for pointing out the trademark issue, but honestly he did everyone that is interested in the GB a huge favor. If this moved forward, it could have created actual legal issues for the GB runners.

And I'll echo that colleges are extremely protective of their marks.

Offline infinitykw

• Amazed by the beauty of industrial design
    • zFrontier Profile
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 20:02:11 »
Some of the community folks and I in China think this set needs some reworks to be ready for a more successful gb.  The set looks very incomplete to me taking out the original novelty kit and now the clover... 

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 06 December 2019, 20:16:21 »
Some of the community folks and I in China think this set needs some reworks to be ready for a more successful gb.  The set looks very incomplete to me taking out the original novelty kit and now the clover...

I see where you're coming from, but given the source materials, a successful novelties kit would be hard considering IP as has been seen. For what its worth and with everything considered such as it being the holidays and running while Olivia++ is running, Rudy is doing well. Thank you for your feedback!

Offline SuddenlyDonkey

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 10:25:51 »
Have you reached out to ND directly? https://licensing.nd.edu/contact/

For a niche community and a limited run, they may approve the use of the shamrock.  Never know until you ask.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 13:31:37 »
I can only see one picture on the OP. I ran into this issue with the IC and now the GB page - is anyone else having this issue?

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 17:14:18 »
I can only see one picture on the OP. I ran into this issue with the IC and now the GB page - is anyone else having this issue?

They're all showing up for me. I'm on mobile

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 18:28:16 »
Have you reached out to ND directly? https://licensing.nd.edu/contact/

For a niche community and a limited run, they may approve the use of the shamrock.  Never know until you ask.

Or they get wind and shut everything down.

Or they want creative control which dooms the project (see Gundam project). Or they want a licensing fee. Or they want the vendors to take no profit.

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 18:57:23 »
Hey all, the first week of GMK Rudy is officially over! We are more than half of the way to MOQ! It has been a wild ride thus far. Thank you to those who continue to give support and feedback. There are still some cable spots available, so if you are interested in a GMK Rudy themed cable by SummitCables, please click the link below.

Cable Sale Form

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 150/250

Dark Horse Kit: 48/100

Spacebars Kit: 89/100

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 19:39:15 »
More
Hey all, the first week of GMK Rudy is officially over! We are more than half of the way to MOQ! It has been a wild ride thus far. Thank you to those who continue to give support and feedback. There are still some cable spots available, so if you are interested in a GMK Rudy themed cable by SummitCables, please click the link below.

Cable Sale Form

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 150/250

Dark Horse Kit: 48/100

Spacebars Kit: 89/100

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 December 2019, 19:22:22 by dvorcol »

Offline Ensaum

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!! (Week 1 Numbers, More than half way to MOQ!)
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 21:01:10 »
What stock gmk color is used (for the white I'm assuming)? I kinda just want to get those alphas to mix with other sets.

Offline Pony_Hsieh

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 10 December 2019, 03:00:11 »
May I ask that which pantone color you pick for this set?

Thanks for your reply

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 10 December 2019, 09:54:24 »
What stock gmk color is used (for the white I'm assuming)? I kinda just want to get those alphas to mix with other sets.

Is it the same white as GMK minimal? Sorta looks like it.

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 04:11:59 »
Also wondering about the colors used. I'm sure its mentionend multiple times in the IC, but it'd be nice for that info to be listed here as well.

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 23:44:00 »
Also wondering about the colors used. I'm sure its mentionend multiple times in the IC, but it'd be nice for that info to be listed here as well.

There are two RAL colors and one stock GMK color used. The stock color is CP for the white. The RAL colors will be private until after GB period.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 01:22:04 »

There are two RAL colors and one stock GMK color used. The stock color is CP for the white. The RAL colors will be private until after GB period.

Could you fill us in on the reason the RALs are private? I can think of many reasons why it would be good to share, and not many why it would be good to keep them private until the gb is over. A set that comes to mind that kept them private was necro. :)

Offline mkljfox44

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 11:42:38 »
 :thumb:

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 15:13:37 »

Great, that means navy alphas should go really well with honeywell and co. Might have to pick a set up before the gb ends then.

Edit: Welp.. actually just realized that this would basically make Calm Depths but with white legends, lol.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 December 2019, 21:36:13 by Ensaum »

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 15:25:50 »

What's the reason for keeping the RAL private? You'd think you'd want to make it public so that people who are considering buying this to use with other sets can make their decision.

For example, I'm sure that GMK Ursa is selling a few extra kits because Olivia buyers want the white spacebars.

Offline Waffle0508

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 16:20:10 »

What's the reason for keeping the RAL private? You'd think you'd want to make it public so that people who are considering buying this to use with other sets can make their decision.

For example, I'm sure that GMK Ursa is selling a few extra kits because Olivia buyers want the white spacebars.

Well, the creators have already mentioned that CP is the color used for the white. So that same logic from Ursa/ Olivia can apply for whatever kits use CP (Olivia)

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 16:28:41 »

I know from one person that keeps colors private is to try and deter any Chinese rip-offs. Since the colors are going to be released after the GB period I can't say that's the same reason here.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #50 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 17:21:12 »

I know from one person that keeps colors private is to try and deter any Chinese rip-offs. Since the colors are going to be released after the GB period I can't say that's the same reason here.

Why would the Chinese rip-offs need the color codes? They're not going to pass it off as the real thing so color code doesn't matter.

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 20:48:35 »
Don't know. You'd have to ask him. :shrug:

Offline SuddenlyDonkey

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 15 December 2019, 11:53:13 »
What a time to be alive...

Offline rora

• Summitcables
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 02:10:32 »
https://imgur.com/a/lttoiaB  // Full Album

Rudy Boxes / Cards have been released! these will be with the official rudy gb

:)

Heavensward

Matrix 8x V2.0 Blue | Matrix 8x V2.0 Tiffany Blue | LZ SE MP | TGR Jane V2 Blue Grey | TGR Jane V2 Pink | TGR Jane V2 CE | Keycult No2, Rev1 | Keycult No2, Rev1 | TGR 910 CE | TGRxSinga Unikorn | Orion V3 | Xeno | Mira SE | Kmac Happy | Kyuu | QXP | LZ CLS H | Poly Singa | TXCP | E6V2 FE

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 11:06:03 »
https://imgur.com/a/lttoiaB  // Full Album

Show Image

Show Image

Rudy Boxes / Cards have been released! these will be with the official rudy gb

:)

Gawd, this is pretty. And I also counted summit cables six times in that little business card.

Offline click clack jack

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 11:20:11 »
Rudy!

Offline Warrenified

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!! (Week 2 Numbers! More announcements coming)
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 16:49:42 »
Hey all, week two of our GB is over! Really happy with the progress we're making! Spacebars kit hit exactly 100 after two weeks, which is great. Dark Horse seems to be well on its way to MOQ as well. Can't wait to see how the end of the GB pans out. Thank you all for everything. There are still some cable spots available, so if you are interested in a GMK Rudy themed cable by SummitCables, please click the link below.

Cable Sale Form

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 170/250

Dark Horse Kit: 60/100

Spacebars Kit: 100/100

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!! (Week 2 Numbers! More announcements coming)
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 16 December 2019, 17:09:30 »
More
Hey all, week two of our GB is over! Really happy with the progress we're making! Spacebars kit hit exactly 100 after two weeks, which is great. Dark Horse seems to be well on its way to MOQ as well. Can't wait to see how the end of the GB pans out. Thank you all for everything. There are still some cable spots available, so if you are interested in a GMK Rudy themed cable by SummitCables, please click the link below.

Cable Sale Form

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 170/250

Dark Horse Kit: 60/100

Spacebars Kit: 100/100

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 December 2019, 19:21:38 by dvorcol »

Offline Warrenified

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!! (Week 3 Numbers - NEW GIVEAWAY Announcement)
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 24 December 2019, 15:34:22 »
Hey all, week three of the GMK Rudy GB is over! We are almost done with this awesome journey! Thank you all for everything. I hope your holidays are going well. The numbers thus far are listed below.

Announcement
There will now be TWO 65% keyboards given away if we hit 500 base kits!
The two boards are the Chimera65 and Iron165. It may seem like a long shot, but I believe it is possible to reach within the last couple of days.

Kit Progress
Base Kit: 199/250
Dark Horse Kit: 68/100
Spacebars Kit: 111/100
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 December 2019, 15:51:50 by Warrenified »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 24 December 2019, 19:20:46 »
More
Hey all, week three of the GMK Rudy GB is over! We are almost done with this awesome journey! Thank you all for everything. I hope your holidays are going well. The numbers thus far are listed below.

Announcement
There will now be TWO 65% keyboards given away if we hit 500 base kits!
The two boards are the Chimera65 and Iron165. It may seem like a long shot, but I believe it is possible to reach within the last couple of days.

Kit Progress
Base Kit: 199/250
Dark Horse Kit: 68/100
Spacebars Kit: 111/100

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 December 2019, 15:03:12 by dvorcol »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 00:23:37 »
Going to be really sad if dark horse doesn't make it.  C'mon, dark horse! DARK HORSE! DARK HORSE!

Offline chris_1865

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 08:37:39 »
Would it be bothersome if I buy in US proxy but willing to ship the keycaps to asia? I am willing to choose USPS International shipping for some reasons.
Thx for answering.
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 December 2019, 08:48:46 by chris_1865 »

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 09:57:04 »
Would it be bothersome if I buy in US proxy but willing to ship the keycaps to asia? I am willing to choose USPS International shipping for some reasons.
Thx for answering.

Shouldn't be. I know he's had a few orders to HK.

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 10:48:17 »
I just grabbed 2 base + 2 dark horse. Let's do this Rudy!

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 12:35:43 »
Thx for answering.

No, you should be fine! :)

Going to be really sad if dark horse doesn't make it.  C'mon, dark horse! DARK HORSE! DARK HORSE!

I am confident all sets will hit MOQ! Rudy!

I just grabbed 2 base + 2 dark horse. Let's do this Rudy!

Always appreciated your support from the very start, thank you! <3

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 17:38:43 »
Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update: all kits are going to be made! Also a small reminder that if we somehow do hit 500 base kits, a Chimera65 and Iron165 will be given away.

If you haven't yet and are still interested, there are some GMK Rudy themed cables available to order. I will link that below. Thank you  again to the people that have been following the progress of this set, it's been so fun. Hope we can have a strong last couple of days! Have a great new years everyone.

Cable Form

Offline mrkantz

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 20:22:02 »
Yes! Let's go dark horse

Offline Pony_Hsieh

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 20:41:28 »
So now, all sets (Base, Dark Horse, Spacebars) hit MOQ, right?

Offline mrkantz

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 20:46:58 »
Edit

Offline Warrenified

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | LIVE!! (LAST DAY - MOQ HIT!)
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 13:01:15 »
Hey all, we are down to the last day of the GB! I am so happy to announce that all of our kits have passed MOQ! Thank you to everyone who has supported thus far, and we hope that there will be a last few of you to join. Just some reminders:

- There is a navy Iron165 and Chimera65 being given away if we hit 500 base kit sales!

- Artisan raffles for the Keypora and Latrialum blanks will be held within the first two weeks after GB. More news regarding that will follow and an album of the artisans is down below.

- There are still some cable spots available, so if you are interested in a GMK Rudy themed cable by SummitCables, please click the link below.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy a wonderful New Years! This experience has been extremely challenging and fulfilling. Thank you again for making it a fun one.

Cable Sale Form

Artisan Album

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 289/250

Dark Horse Kit: 103/100

Spacebars Kit: 162/100
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 January 2020, 12:42:37 by Warrenified »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 15:02:30 »
More
Hey all, we are down to the last day of the GB! I am so happy to announce that all of our kits have passed MOQ! Thank you to everyone who has supported thus far, and we hope that there will be a last few of you to join. Just some reminders:

- There is a navy Iron165 and Chimera65 being given away if we hit 500 base kit sales!

- Artisan raffles for the Keypora and Latrialum blanks will be held within the first two weeks after GB. More news regarding that will follow and an album of the artisans is down below.

- There are still some cable spots available, so if you are interested in a GMK Rudy themed cable by SummitCables, please click the link below.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy a wonderful New Years! This experience has been extremely challenging and fulfilling. Thank you again for making it a fun one.

Cable Sale Form

Artisan Album

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 289/250

Dark Horse Kit: 103/100

Spacebars Kit: 162/100

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 January 2020, 13:53:01 by dvorcol »

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 19:11:33 »
Congratulations, great job Warren

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 01 January 2020, 12:44:58 »
Hey all, Rudy will be running through today. Here are some last minute numbers after yesterday (Not all proxies updated, and no extras are included in these numbers). There is a very slim chance of hitting 500 for the Iron165 and Chimera65 giveaway!

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 349/250

Dark Horse Kit: 113/100

Spacebars Kit: 197/100

Cable Sale Form

Artisan Album

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 01 January 2020, 13:52:01 »
More
Hey all, Rudy will be running through today. Here are some last minute numbers after yesterday (Not all proxies updated, and no extras are included in these numbers). There is a very slim chance of hitting 500 for the Iron165 and Chimera65 giveaway!

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 349/250

Dark Horse Kit: 113/100

Spacebars Kit: 197/100

Cable Sale Form

Artisan Album

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 January 2020, 19:12:15 by dvorcol »

Offline jdc122

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 11:07:03 »
suuuuper excited for this, have a nice split planned with one half white and the other half blue :D

Offline Warrenified

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | CLOSED - Final Numbers Released!
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 17:58:54 »
Hey all, thank you all for a, in my eyes, very successful GB! Unfortuantely, we needed to hit 500 base kits pre-extras which we did not. Below are the final numbers with extras included.

AlphaKeycaps will be holding the raffle for the Keyporas, while I will be holding the raffle for the Latrialum blanks on Jan. 10 (this Friday)! Exact dates and times will announced shortly.

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 602/250

Dark Horse Kit: 150/100

Spacebars Kit: 262/100

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 19:11:26 »
More
Hey all, thank you all for a, in my eyes, very successful GB! Unfortuantely, we needed to hit 500 base kits pre-extras which we did not. Below are the final numbers with extras included.

AlphaKeycaps will be holding the raffle for the Keyporas, while I will be holding the raffle for the Latrialum blanks on Jan. 10 (this Friday)! Exact dates and times will announced shortly.

Kit Progress

Base Kit: 602/250

Dark Horse Kit: 150/100

Spacebars Kit: 262/100

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 02:43:35 »
Does this mean a keyboard raffle will take place?

Offline Warrenified

Re: [GB] GMK Rudy | CLOSED - Artisan Raffle Date & Times Announced!
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 07 January 2020, 13:31:29 »
Hey all, thank you for a successful GB!

Below you will find the dates and times of the artisan raffles, as well as an album of pictures. If you'd like quick access to the raffle links when they open, I suggest joining the GMK Rudy Discord or the Alpha Keycaps Discord.

Keypora Raffle: Thursday, 1/9/2020 @ 7:00 AM PST (Open for 24 hours)

Latrialum Raffle: Friday, 1/10/2020 @ 9:00 AM PST (Open for 24 Hours)

Artisan Album

Offline heyjaykay

« Reply #79 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 23:53:04 »
What's the estimated shipping on this set? Jun/Jul 2020?

Offline Robertg63

« Reply #80 on: Fri, 10 April 2020, 00:50:40 »
Looking forward to this. What is the expected shipping date?

Offline ranonranonarat

« Reply #81 on: Sat, 02 May 2020, 09:28:02 »
are there any updates on this GB?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 03 May 2020, 16:02:48 »
d00d, it's end of times.  Everything is delayed by months or not happening :P

Offline brandkeebs

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 07:01:49 »
Hoping there’s extras for those that joined this terrifyingly expensive hobby recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cong314159

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 22 July 2020, 01:32:19 »
Any update on the Summit cable?

Offline Clay333

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 22 July 2020, 07:07:58 »
I somehow never even heard or saw this set even though I am constantly checking Geekhack. I don't know how it slipped by me but I am disappointed. Great looking set. I will try to get in on some extras but so far I haven't been too lucky with them.

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #86 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 07:50:26 »
My set came in today, it's a bit darker than expected. It has a purplish tint that wasn't present in the renders.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 11:06:33 »
Does seem more purple than the renders.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 11:28:24 »
Looks good to me, but yes, certainly a bit darker and more saturated than the original concept.  Hope cannonkeys gets their shipment eventually...

Seems dependent upon lighting.  This photo from discord looks different.  Both look nice:

252376-0

« Last Edit: Thu, 24 September 2020, 11:35:52 by pixelpusher »

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #89 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 18:35:03 »
It's interesting that from the pictures so far, the box seems to match the color scheme in the renders much better than the keycaps do.  You'd think that at some point, someone at GMK would have both the box and the keycaps together at the same time and ask themselves why they're so different.

Offline 3ambutter

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 18:57:57 »
kinda looks like GMK deep navy
Reborn60 | Keycult No.1 Rev.1 | SKB60 | TGR x SINGA UNIKORN | GSKT-00

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #91 on: Sat, 26 September 2020, 17:22:19 »
Agree that it looks a lot more purple than renders.

I mean, the paper tray cover isnt even close to the keycap.

I hope this isn't another GMK Nautilus Nightmare set....

Waiting for mines to come in.

Offline Mufasa

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 15:10:04 »
GMK LA Lakers

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 01 October 2020, 17:13:22 »
Looks good to me, but yes, certainly a bit darker and more saturated than the original concept.  Hope cannonkeys gets their shipment eventually...

Seems dependent upon lighting.  This photo from discord looks different.  Both look nice:

(Attachment Link)

I wanna see Rudy with the other blue caps in your bathroom

Offline Bryan

« Reply #95 on: Sat, 10 October 2020, 16:18:12 »
So happy with the way the set came out, It's not as close to the renders as I hoped.
But I still think the set is gorgeous, and I'm a full believer that the accent spacebar is the way to complete the set.

Offline cong314159

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 20:22:46 »
I joined the cable GB. Has anyone got their cable yet? The estimated shipping is June.

Offline isot0nic

« Reply #97 on: Wed, 18 November 2020, 15:02:08 »
Round 2?

Offline leski

« Reply #98 on: Sun, 27 December 2020, 10:13:32 »
R2 please

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 08:26:28 »
Not a word from the runners in regards to the GB participants saying the set doesn't match their expectations, what a shock!

Offline ogWalker

« Reply #100 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 09:13:44 »
Not a word from the runners in regards to the GB participants saying the set doesn't match their expectations, what a shock!

All I know is that the samples matched the RAL swatches.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 13:41:47 »

All I know is that the samples matched the RAL swatches.

Way to own up to it

I wrote a lengthy reply explaining why that is stupid and why I never even referenced the RALs before accepting Rouge colors but I realize it'd be a waste of breath on you

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 18:22:37 »
How about for GMK Rudy R2 you send GMK the outer box from an an R1 GMK Rudy set and ask them to match those colors for the keycaps (not just the box) in R2?

Offline cong314159

« Reply #103 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 16:14:50 »
I am still waiting for the artisan cables.

Offline tsolin01

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 16:47:20 »
I am still waiting for the artisan cables.

oofff SummitCables aka RoseCables retired so good luck actually getting anything...

Offline hackattack

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 16:50:07 »
Its not retirement if you walk away with customers money....thats theft

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Offline kautot090

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 22:49:52 »
GMK Rudy r2 please!!!!!

Offline thicthock

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 00:23:04 »

Offline hackattack

« Reply #108 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 10:13:43 »
Its not retirement if you walk away with customers money....thats theft

FYI they are issuing refunds, at least I was able to get one.

Offline ppjee

• LFTTLY!
« Reply #109 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 08:55:57 »
GMK Rudy R2 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 14:43:03 »
GMK Rudy R2 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There’s a discord where you can follow along for updates. Dunno if allowed to post the link but seemed open to the public, lemme ask. About 6-8 weeks ago a ~Q4 target for Rudy R2 was mentioned.

Offline ppjee

• LFTTLY!
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 21:19:56 »
thank you so much,I’ll check it out