Author Topic: [IC]Keyboard Fanatics World --- Just some T-shirts  (Read 2510 times)

Offline xiaoxuesheng

[IC]Keyboard Fanatics World --- Just some T-shirts
« on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 10:47:29 »
Hello everyone, I am a newcomer BOB who has played keyboard design for several years. The IC that I see in the forum every day is either a keyboard or a keycap. I feel that keyboard culture is a multi-element culture. We have a lot of cool and trendy ideas and want to do a lot about the periphery of the keyboard. IC, why can't there be more elements, so I and my friends started to design some products around the keyboard.

This idea gradually sprouted last year, but when the weather entered the winter, the plan to make T-shirts was put on hold.

But this year we started preparing ahead of time, preparing to make a T-shirt of our own, and the content theme should surround the keyboard world. So I had to create the first picture with a friend of the painter.

Then I thought, maybe this can make a series. No matter where we are, different countries, different languages, but we have this common hobby. So there are the following two.

Our hobbies, we have spent a lot of energy to focus on our hobbies, this is our space, is our pleasure after working hard.
So, I named this series: Do n’t touch my keyboard,haha

My friend, a painter, is a very good tattoo artist, so we are making more elements around and also want to show more things to everyone, which can attract more keyboard enthusiasts to join.

We will make each pattern, black, white, gray, three colors.

When I started playing the keyboard, everyone had their own ideas and developed a lot of interesting things, so I also hope that I can make something that everyone recognizes. If you have any good suggestions, please tell me, thank you very much.
It happened to be sunny these days, and my friend and I made a short video that can show our T-shirts in all directions. I hope you like it.
A few days ago, I made a keycap theme mobile phone case: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=106562.0
INS:bobkeyboardhouse
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2020, 11:02:05 by xiaoxuesheng »

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

Re: [IC]Keyboard Fanatics World --- Just some T-shirts
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 10:52:08 »
Dam this is neat. I might be interested if there is a box logo version of some sort for the front. The back can have whatever.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 11:01:04 »
Dam this is neat. I might be interested if there is a box logo version of some sort for the front. The back can have whatever.
Thank you for your support! My friend, you always reply so fast!

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 16:04:57 »
Thank you for your support! My friend, you always reply so fast!

Well I always look to comment on interesting items.  :thumb:

Offline Jesfron

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 00:39:59 »
I just wear simple flat tees pretty much. What makes the best good, basic t-shirt and sells it? Don't get too greedy in demand (but don't waste 78 dollars on a top with lululemon). J Crew, I prefer. I've seen a TrueClassicTees add on Insta but I've never heard of them before.
My Life My Style

Offline bananasplit_00

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 01:24:30 »
ne iso avail?