Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 623364 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #1800 on: Wed, 22 November 2023, 10:33:40 »

vertical is so comfortable for me

True "vertical" mice suck, in my opinion, because pushing a button moves the mouse (equal and opposite reaction) and you must restrain it with your thumb, an unnatural motion.

I love pseudo-vertical mice (which might better be called "diagonal") because you get the advantage of better wrist geometry but can keep the body of the device steady as you push the buttons. I started with a Wow Joy Pen years ago and when it died I got an Anker which I like better. Too bad they don't make a left-hand version because I keep mice on both sides, but a trusty Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical is a good simple ambidextrous choice for my secondary mouse.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline funkmon

« Reply #1801 on: Tue, 28 November 2023, 11:15:21 »
I agree completely man; vertical mice mean thumbstrain. Hated using one.

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
« Reply #1802 on: Wed, 20 December 2023, 08:13:00 »
rn i use a Fantech Aria XD7 (switched from a Razer Orochi V2 which i loved also) and I really love it but the battery life is so garbage even compared to the Orochi so im trying to find if theres something similar i can get with better battery... might just have to go back to the Orochi

for work i use an MX Master 3S which is great but the shape and weight arent ideal for gaming obviously
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D

Offline TomahawkLabs

« Reply #1803 on: Wed, 20 December 2023, 15:07:29 »
Been using a Shark SK137G wireless mouse at work. I like it because it's in between vertical and horizontal (but a lot more comfortable). It feels like it follows the natural curve of my wrist/hand.
Always looking for Alps SKCM/SKCL switches. Feel free to DM.
AMD 5600x | RTX3080 | 2x 1TB NVME + 4x 4TB HDD | B550M Pro-P | 32GB RAM | RM850x | Node 804 | Schiit Modius/Magnius + Audeze LCD-2 | Dell S3422DWG
GMMK 1 Full Size Barebones | Zealio 67g ; Apple M3501 handwired | Alps SKCM Damped Cream
SA: Camping

Offline transeurasian

« Reply #1804 on: Mon, 25 December 2023, 11:57:16 »
Logitech G1 cuz I have small hands :rolleyes:

Offline transeurasian

« Reply #1805 on: Mon, 01 January 2024, 10:02:43 »
Logitech G1 cuz I have small hands :rolleyes:

But I own 2 other logitechs. G302 and G Pro.

For office and CAD work they seem small enough to be moved in your palm, without having to move the arm at all.

Offline atarione

« Reply #1806 on: Tue, 06 February 2024, 11:50:52 »
I am left handed ..but switch back and forth between left and right handed mousing(??)      For what seems like ever at this point I have used a Steelseries Sensei of some sort or other..

orig Sensei / Sensei MLG / Sensei 310 / currently Sensei Ten

I have big hands and a palm grip the Sensei accommodates this well.

Offline pelfox

« Reply #1807 on: Tue, 06 February 2024, 13:17:54 »
best mouse to me, logitech g pro superlight. this mouse is seriously a game-changer.

its ergonomic design molded perfectly to my hand, the surface texture is ok but could be better, every click is a responsive. it's like it was custom-made just for me. i can't imagine using anything else now, worth every penny
en boca cerrada no entran moscas

Offline cfw

« Reply #1808 on: Sun, 18 February 2024, 14:31:17 »
Logitech MX Master 3s at home, MX Master 3 at the office.
Both configured in freespinning mode.