Author Topic: geekstuff4u  (Read 5388 times)

Offline mikenothing

geekstuff4u
« on: Thu, 27 September 2007, 11:02:40 »
so is this website reliable ?

i just ordered a hhkb pro2 black without, i assumed they are reputable ....

i have to wait up to 3 weeks for it to arrive, but thats ok as my pc is broken anyway :(

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
Re: geekstuff4u
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 27 September 2007, 13:25:50 »
Quote from: mikenothing
so is this website reliable ?  i just ordered a hhkb pro2 black without, i assumed they are reputable ....i have to wait up to 3 weeks for it to arrive, but thats ok as my pc is broken anyway :(

I have heard nothing bad about the site...

However, you are the first person I am aware of to have ordered from them.  So, we anxiously away your review of them as a vendor.  ;)

Welcome to geekhack!

Offline mr_sf_applet

geekstuff4u
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 29 September 2007, 22:29:00 »
Hi, another keyboard obsessive here. Just discovered this forum today.

I ordered an HHKB Pro 2 (black without QWERTY here too) from geekstuff4u.com this past summerr and it arrived without issue. Took a few weeks, but that was of course because it was shipping from Japan.

Offline iMav

geekstuff4u
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 30 September 2007, 00:15:53 »
Quote from: mr_sf_applet
Hi, another keyboard obsessive here. Just discovered this forum today.

I ordered an HHKB Pro 2 (black without QWERTY here too) from geekstuff4u.com this past summerr and it arrived without issue. Took a few weeks, but that was of course because it was shipping from Japan.

Welcome to geekhack applet!  As you can see, we are fairly new, but I think we have an excellent community growing here.  If you have ideas or suggestions you'd to pass along regarding the site, feel free to either air them publicly in the off topic forum, or PM me directly.  

Also, we'd love to see pics of your HHKB Pro.  ;)

geekstuff4u
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 30 September 2007, 03:13:05 »
How can the community prosper, when everybody's getting HHKB Pros left, right and centre? There'll be nothing to aspire to!  We'll have nothing to talk about!

Offline iMav

geekstuff4u
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 30 September 2007, 03:19:18 »
Quote from: Whiskey in the Jar-o
How can the community prosper, when everybody's getting HHKB Pros left, right and centre? There'll be nothing to aspire to!  We'll have nothing to talk about!

Keyboards are like potato chips.  You can't have just one.  ;)

I'm currently typing on my SMK-88 ("mac mini" keyboard) and often switch between it and my beloved Model M mini.  I have a HHKB Pro at home that I will likely reacquaint myself with in November.  

Of course, we'll always have Logitech keyboard bashing to entertain us.

Also, remember that we can add other topics to this site as well...based on member interest.  If you have other topics you'd like to discuss, bring them up in the "Off Topic" forum.  If there is enough interest, we can create a separate category.

geekstuff4u
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 30 September 2007, 03:23:58 »
Quote from: iMav
Quote from: Whiskey in the Jar-o

Keyboards are like potato chips.  You can't have just one.  ;)

I'm currently typing on my SMK-88 ("mac mini" keyboard) and often switch between it and my beloved Model M mini.  I have a HHKB Pro at home that I will likely reacquaint myself with in November.  

Gee, I haven't thought of it that way. Thanks, iMav, I feel much better now!
Quote from: iMav
Of course, we'll always have Logitech keyboard bashing to entertain us.

OK, I'll start. How bout them stupid mangled navigation clusters with the huge Delete key?