geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Stark Keyboard V2.1 A Simple Ortho with arrows

(1/4) > >>

qw3stion:
Bonjour Geekhack,

Long time lurker here, I have been experimenting with many new mounting styles and I believe that I have an amazing concept for you all. I have a multiple flex cut pcb with a clear aluminium plate with pom reinforcement. This is on top of the leaf spring mount with full isolation gaskets. This is expected to go into group buy next month with a Wilba.tech pcb confirmed.

The prototype has been ordered and we are waiting for it to arrive. It is manufactured with a local factory in Shenzen where we can expect TGR levels of quality.

Pricing for kits is
Founders Edition
850USD + shipping. These are serialised limited edition with split weights and clear aluminium leaf spring plates that have never been seen before. This is priced tentatively and may change according to demand (wink wink, Vickery Auction...)

Regular Edition
260 shipped for full ALU with no extras.

If you have any questions or enquiries, I will try to get back to you after my holiday which starts tomorrow.

Thanks for reading. Hope you are interested.

-qw3

qw3stion:
Reserved.

KingOfMemes:
Good on you for using Vickery Auctions. I think that is a proper way to go about the founders edition board

Zambumon:
Is the PCB confirmed?

Sifo:

--- Quote from: Zambumon on Mon, 26 August 2019, 11:04:41 ---Is the PCB confirmed?

--- End quote ---

Confirmed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version