geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Harvest | GB Period Over

(1/37) > >>

Nutty:
GB THREAD IS LIVE
Hello Geekhack!My name is Nutty/Jordan and today I would like to introduce a project that I've been working on:

GMK Harvest
This is a relaxed fall themed set taking place in a more medieval setting. Major aspects of the set are focused around the harvesting of crops and fruit along with the added themes of trading wares such as animal pelts and drinking in a tavern. The set also has some inspiration from Japanese Mythology of Inari Ookami, who is the god of harvest and is depicted as a fox.

GB Dates, Vendors, and Pricing8/1 - 8/31 2021USMekiboEUMykeyboardAsiazFrontierSEAiLumkbOceaniaDaily ClackCanadaKeyspressoJapanBasekeys
Latin Base $135Hiragana Base $135Novelties $50Spacebars $3540’s $45
Deskmats $20RAMA $56

ColorwayRAL 060 50 50 as the mod cap color to match that of wheat or a fox.RAL 080 90 10 is a light tan, almost white, which pairs well as an alpha color.RAL 030 40 60 is a rich and vibrant red that resembles an apple.
KitsThis being my first set, I may have some issues with kitting. I have had some help and done a bit of research and I believe that I offered a substantial amount to the majority.

Latin Base - HarvestHiragana Base - Inari (稲荷)Novelties - Traveling MerchantSpacebars - Wheat Fields40's - Pups
DeskmatsBountiful Harvest - illustrated by TomTCQuiet Tavern - illustrated by TomTC

Collab x Harvest
RAMA WORKSRendersAsero FoundryRendershirouu.kapsIn the Worksrtg_capsIn the WorksMelonKeysIn the WorksKeebstuffIn the WorksNoodlecordsPurchase Link

RendersSunsetterIron165FjellTGR Jane

IC FormPlease fill out my IC Form to help me gauge interest as well as for any criticism, changes, suggestions, or feedback.Additionally, if you're interested, I do have a Discord if you join, just go into the rules and roles and react to the keyboard role.

Special ThanksWith this being my first key cap set I had so many wonderful people help me through this project.Xerpocalypse - Great friend who was a huge help with leading me in the right directions and introducing me to other members in community.OneCreativeMind - A super nice person I had the pleasure to work with when designing my novelties.trifelife - Nice friend who did with the calligraphy in the banner.Bachoo - Great communication and was friendly while working on renders, and they turned out great.

Signature
--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109421.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/FRzSaVP.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

Nutty:
To Do:
Feedback
Deskmats
Collab/Artisan
Get Vendor
Pricing
Dates
GB

Update Log:
11/4/2020 - Fixed some kitting issues. In base kit removed a set of Pg Up and Pg Dn. Added Yen sign to hiragana kit, added mod color |\, and added extra tab. Added 1.75u concave in spacebars kit. Added 1.25 tab in the 40% kit.
11/14/2020 - Gave an update to the vendors/proxies so far.
11/17/2020 - Added the deskmat mat design Bountiful Harvest.
11/20/2020 - Added the deskmat mat design Quiet Tavern.
11/21/2020 - Got a proxy/vendor for the Southeast Asia region.
12/01/2020 - Made some changes with the novelties. Removed some keys to cut cost while adding new designs for r4.
12/14/2020 - Update to novelties. Removed the wagon wheel, added pairs of 1u, 1.25u, and 1.5u. Included spacebars in 40's kit.
12/17/2020 - Got an NA vendor. Secured GB slot for August 2021.
12/18/2020 - Kit updates. Removed 4€ from base kit. Added 半角/全角, |\む¥, and ><ろ. Changed the を and ー to full width. Added two 3u c to the spacebar kit. A lot of revisions to 40's kit.
1/04/2021 - Kit updates. On base kits removed extra 1u Ctrl, added r3 PgUp and r4 PgDn. Changed Hiragana alt alpha kit to a Hiragana base kit. On Hiragana kit fixed missing ¥ on r3 \| and added r1 1u `~ー. On spacebars kit added accent color spacebars in 6.25u and 7u. 40's kits minimized. Additional thanks to konstantin and others in the 40's discord for this break down of coverage.
2/10/2021 - Still working on kitting, but in order to reach preferred pricing ISO-UK will be getting switched for generic ISO. Collab for keyboard sleeves announced with Mechfashion.
3/09/2021 - RAMA WORKS collab announced with renders of the design. Asero Foundry collab announced, in the works. Dealing with licensing stuff so no pricings yet or finalized kits. May have to drop certain novelties.
3/20/2021 - Collab with shirouu.caps added.
3/27/2021 - Collab with rtg_caps added.
3/31/2021 - Basekeys added as vendor in Japan.
4/02/2021 - Failed to get licensing. Renamed set. Placeholder for banner art. Rewrote flavor text to strictly a fall and harvest themed set with no other inspiration. Removed S and W keys from novelties kit. Deskmat of field switched to the version with no head peeking out among the wheat. Dealing with Mechfashion collab.
5/21/2021 - Fox character is back on the deskmat.
6/26/2021 - MelonKeys aritsan collab added.
7/09/2021 - Keebstuff cable collab added.
7/13/2021 - Finally fixed scuffed banner art.
7/27/2021 - Pricing announced. MelonKeys collab. Keebstuff cable collab.
7/27/2021 - Asero Foundry collab key render added.

Sifo:
YOooooooo

very nice

OtherAndrew:
please consider ¥ on pipe

self:
Wooooow
This is amazing!! Good luck!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page