geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Ellora65 - The 65% That checks all the boxes from Kiko's Lab

<< < (2/16) > >>

KikosLab:

--- Quote from: Neely_12 on Wed, 09 June 2021, 16:04:47 ---Another great looking board. Would like to see the bottom tho

--- End quote ---

The bottom has no design on it, just the rubber feet

rokon07:
Kiko is GOAT. The grey render looks dope, definitely in once the Gb starts.

OJtheTiny:
this is way too early of an IC. No bottom design ready? No renders of the internals, mounting system? No actual IC, just this is my unfinished board where I crammed everything into one box with 0 creativity.

KikosLab:

--- Quote from: OJtheTiny on Wed, 09 June 2021, 16:42:17 ---this is way too early of an IC. No bottom design ready? No renders of the internals, mounting system? No actual IC, just this is my unfinished board where I crammed everything into one box with 0 creativity.

--- End quote ---

No Bottom Design is intentional, there's also an MP4 that's downloadable showing an exploded view with internals/how it'll mount.

Prototype PCBs are already here to me, and the cases will be manufactured soon enough. The board is essentially 90% finished, missing a design on the internal/non visible weight only. Barring any issues with the protos, it's all good to go. This isn't my first keyboard made. It may not be what you like, and thats fine. You glossed over some details in the IC though it seems.

Ensaum:

--- Quote from: OJtheTiny on Wed, 09 June 2021, 16:42:17 ---this is way too early of an IC. No bottom design ready? No renders of the internals, mounting system? No actual IC, just this is my unfinished board where I crammed everything into one box with 0 creativity.

--- End quote ---

Did you actually read the entire post?..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version