geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Keyboard pixel art things.

<< < (555/562) > >>

kaznai:

--- Quote from: sharktastica on Mon, 24 May 2021, 00:27:16 ---I may be able to try for you in about a week or so? I've got quite a big backlog, so I'll have to see when I can fit this in.

--- End quote ---
That'd be awesome! I've waited this long; it's not too big a bother. I might fashion up my own since a corne was recently included on a pixel art deskmat. The pic I posted is actually the rarely seen true choc-spaced variant, so you'd be working with material only a few of us actually have. There are plenty of pics of cornes though.

Darthbaggins:

--- Quote from: sharktastica on Mon, 24 May 2021, 00:25:11 ---
--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Mon, 05 April 2021, 10:39:32 ---Any chance to get a NK65EE Watermelon w/ JTK Raindrop

As always thanks  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Sorry this took so long, been very busy as of late. Hopefully, this turned out alright.

(Attachment Link)

(And for receiving this, you've lost the right to call me a show off on LTT forums wahahahahaha  ;D)

--- End quote ---

LoL I'll take that deal - I mean someone has to make the LTT crew jealous of your collection of IBM boards ;)

superdoedoe:
Any chance you're still making these?

Could I get a few

sharktastica:

--- Quote from: superdoedoe on Mon, 02 August 2021, 21:25:43 ---Any chance you're still making these?

--- End quote ---

Sure, I can add them to my todo list and try to get them done shortly. I know I've got kaznai's to do as well. I'm a bit behind at the moment since I've been writing a thesis.

superdoedoe:

--- Quote from: sharktastica on Thu, 05 August 2021, 18:39:33 ---
--- Quote from: superdoedoe on Mon, 02 August 2021, 21:25:43 ---Any chance you're still making these?

--- End quote ---

Sure, I can add them to my todo list and try to get them done shortly. I know I've got kaznai's to do as well. I'm a bit behind at the moment since I've been writing a thesis.

--- End quote ---

Bless you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version