Author Topic: whats today's rant?  (Read 98992 times)

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 16 November 2010, 23:43:44 »
so it only took me 40 minutes to understand how autoarchiving works in outlook.

why must they make it so hard?

here's some windows retardedness, a list:

-in windows xp, if the computer is shutting down, and you close the lid, guess what happens. Thats right, it ****ing hibernates, so when you turn it on later, it resumes shutting down!  Conclusion? RETARDED.

-when  you're doing windows updates on win7, part of the damn-blasted UAC's feature, is that it puts the permissions dialog box BEHIND the current window. Result: You never see it, all you see is the windows update status bar 'frozen' for about 30 minutes before you realize it hasnt moved and you poke around and find out ****ing windows is waiting for you to click 'yes' and it never showed you that window cuz it was behind all the other windows in the Z order. Conclusion? RETARDED, ****ing Retarded.

-If you click the big blue explorer icon on the taskbar in win7, it opens a new tab. Not a new window as you might expect. I cant tell you how many clients we've seen clicking ferociously on the blue icon and praying to god they get a new window rather than a new tab. Yes, its shift-click for a new window. And hows the average clueless user supposed to guess that?  I *hate* that the default of that click is new tab rather than the far more intuitive new window. if people want ****ing tabs, they'll click the ****ing tab button inside an ie window.

-autoarchive: yea, try explaining how it works to your average clueless client. Watch their eyes glaze over. They immediately become susceptible to apple propaganda from any passing apple fanboy during that moment.

-Migrate 300 computers from xp to win7 much? Just ****ing shoot me. What the ****, MS.

-can someone blow up the celeron manufacturing arm of intel?  While you're at it take out the Atom processor arm. No, they suck. They do. They just suck. They suck. No, they suck.  Replace them permanently with i3 ULVs. Thats as 'bottom' as performance should ever get.

-can someone blow up the department that decided default line spacing in word 07 should be double-wide? And you have to hit shift-enter to get a normal carraige return? I dont know a single person at work who hasnt complained about it and then spent 5 days googling how to change the template (and of course, not having the change stick, cuz making it permanent involves another MS-provided ****ing jigsaw puzzle).

-oh, office 2010 has the same wonderful putrid line spacing feature intact.

-they got rid of the stupid talking paperclip -- only to replace it with stupid auto-correct popup lightning bolts -- which are worse. Yes, they're worse. Even clippy didnt show up as often as they do, getting in the way of your reading, typing, and mousing, at every opportunity.

--MS, no one, no normal user, understands how to use 'virtual folders' in win7. They're not going to use it. Take it away. All it does is contribute to a sense of data insecurity and anxiety cuz now you dont even know definitively in which folder your damn file is actually stored.

Its little things like that that give poor windows such a bad name.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 November 2010, 23:49:09 by wellington1869 »

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 16 November 2010, 23:55:56 »
and can they just come out with self encrypting drives as a standard feature on ALL drives already? WTF? The kinds of personal information filling our landfills is equivalent to back when they used to print your entire credit card on the receipt and any passing bum could fish it out of the garbage and go on a shopping spree. Its on that level, the inanity, stupidity, of current hard drive makers and current tech, where absolutely nothing is protected, even as more and more of our personal lives are on those drives every day.  Its just incredible to me that SEDs arent standard yet. It boggles my ****ing mind.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
whats today's rant?
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 02:26:06 »
Quote from: mr_a500;247157
Thanks, but... I hate beer. (did my percentage just go down? :wink:) ...

haahaaa, nah... I don't really drink, I just like using that line. So no worries =P

Quote from: mr_a500;247193
... They're all different sizes! Why can't they just say how long or how big? Do they think people are too stupid to understand actual measurements??

probably
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
whats today's rant?
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 02:30:45 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;247648
Well, there's idiots all over the place. But there's hardly a place where most people are idiots.

Except for most every place ;P

kinda had a bad day at work
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline mr_a500

whats today's rant?
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 09:29:26 »
Quote from: wellington1869;247909
so it only took me 40 minutes to understand how autoarchiving works in outlook.

why must they make it so hard?

here's some windows retardedness, a list:

Oh don't get started on Windows retardedness. I could fill a 100-page thread, just by myself. I'm serious. I once kept a log of Windows bugs and design flaws. Whenever I found one, I wrote it down - to keep me from going insane, developing bulging veins in my forehead and saying repeated swears like a Turret's syndrome maniac. I filled an entire workbook.

Offline mr_a500

whats today's rant?
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 10:58:36 »
No, I was talking about Turret's syndrome. That's a rare and annoying syndrome similar to Tourette's Syndrome, but your nipples become turrets capable of firing small gauge ballistics. (dangerous to use ammo that doesn't fit properly)

It's a 1950's military experiment gone wrong.

Offline Rajagra

whats today's rant?
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 11:19:22 »
I have never - NEVER - wanted a document to be saved in the My Documents folder. I have a proper place on my D: drive for data. But sodding Windows keeps putting stuff there.

I finally got round to 'moving' My Documents to D:, but it's still not the directory I want to save anything to. Stop giving me 'help' I didn't ask for, Microsoft.

Quote from: mr_a500;248059
No, I was talking about Turret's syndrome. That's a rare and annoying syndrome similar to Tourette's Syndrome, but your nipples become turrets capable of firing small gauge ballistics. (dangerous to use ammo that doesn't fit properly)

It's a 1950's military experiment gone wrong.

It's can be tragic if left untreated...

« Last Edit: Wed, 17 November 2010, 11:29:28 by Rajagra »

Offline RoboKrikit

whats today's rant?
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 13:11:13 »
Quote from: Rajagra;248074
I have never - NEVER - wanted a document to be saved in the My Documents folder. I have a proper place on my D: drive for data. But sodding Windows keeps putting stuff there.

I finally got round to 'moving' My Documents to D:, but it's still not the directory I want to save anything to. Stop giving me 'help' I didn't ask for, Microsoft.[/IMG]

Windows 7 and Vista now have symbolic links. Yay!

Do this (Assuming Windows 7 or Vista):

1. Delete your empty Documents or "My Documents" directory.
2. Open a cmd window as Administrator (type cmd in a Run box, right-click 'cmd.exe', select 'Run as Administrator').
3. Change to the parent directory of your Documents directory, e.g. C:\Users\you\.
4. Link Documents to the directory you want your documents to really go to, e.g.:

Code: [Select]
mklink /D Documents "d:\data\MyCrap"
I'm a Unix guy, but recently built my first Windows box in a while.  I was happy to find that Win7 finally had decent symbolic links built in.  You can even mount an additional partition to a pathname now instead of using a drive letter.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 November 2010, 13:11:49 by RoboKrikit »
Lovely day for a GUINNESS

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
whats today's rant?
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 13:28:21 »
Today's Rant:

Right now I'm running updates on a computer at work. It's running Internet Explorer 7 (The worst browser ever. Why can't they either use MSIE8 or stick with MSIE6?) and Mozilla Firefox. So, now I'm typing this in Firefox. But one thing that I REALLY hate is these stupid "quote auto-complete" things where whenever you hit the " key, you gotta type an extra space after it. Or if you're quoting something that starts with a vowel, it adds an accent to it. I want to shoot whoever came up with that concept.

Luckily, though, Opera, Internet Explorer 6, and Microsoft Office '97 don't default to doing that. If they did I'd have thrown my computers out the window long ago.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline RoboKrikit

whats today's rant?
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 14:53:52 »

Offline RoboKrikit

whats today's rant?
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:02:47 »
Glad someone picked up on the reference.

Nice pics. The relief statues are interesting; I hope they take turns being the table.

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:08:09 »
Quote from: Rajagra;248074

omg me too! I always make a D partition called Data and put everything of any importance in my own folder system there. I wouldnt trust 'my documents' as far as i could throw it.

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
whats today's rant?
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:12:11 »
This issue is largely solved in Windows 7 as the new filesystem got rid of the much loathed "documents and settings" folder. The new filesystem structure is more similar to linux. My documents is now C:\Users\Username\Documents.

Offline instantkamera

whats today's rant?
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:20:26 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;248290
This issue is largely solved in Windows 7 as the new filesystem got rid of the much loathed "documents and settings" folder. The new filesystem structure is more similar to linux. My documents is now C:\Users\Username\Documents.

Now they just have to get rid of those silly drive letters ...
Realforce 86UB - Razer Blackwidow - Dell AT101W - IBM model MCST  LtracX - Kensington Orbit - Logitech Trackman wheel opticalAMD PhenomII x6 - 16GB RAM - SSD - RAIDDell U2211H - Spyder3 - Eye One Display 2

Offline Lanx

whats today's rant?
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:37:58 »
Quote from: wellington1869;248289
omg me too! I always make a D partition called Data and put everything of any importance in my own folder system there. I wouldnt trust 'my documents' as far as i could throw it.

mines is just a seperate thumb drive, i think i'll have that "drive" goto carbonite soon one day too for easy backup. I really like seperation of stuff and "mydocuments" is pretty worthless to me as well.

Offline Rajagra

whats today's rant?
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:46:00 »
omg me too! I always make a d partition called data and put everything of any importance in my own folder system there.

Quite right too! All my PCs are like this:

All my local work goes in D:\Data\
That (should be) the only directory I ever need to back up. Except when Windows sabotages that plan.

D:\Data\From contains copies of data from a variety of sources, other PCs for example. So if I want to backup this PC's data onto another, I just copy D:\Data\Scan3XS from this PC to D:\Data\From\Scan3XS on the other PC. Simples.

D:\Data\Installation contains every bit of application software or hardware drivers that I've downloaded in the last several years. I never have any trouble finding files if I need to (re)install anything.

P.S. I call the data disk "DataDisk" rather than just "Data" to avoid any possible ambiguity about whether I am looking at the disk or the subdirectory called "Data".

Oh this is supposed to be a rant thread. So... I get annoyed when other people don't organise their data properly like I do!

Offline Rajagra

whats today's rant?
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:57:38 »
Quote from: ripster;248319
I used to do all that.  Then hard disks got so cheap I just mirror.

I do that too. Using external drives of course. You didn't mean another internal drive I hope? That barely qualifies as a backup. Don't make me rant about that.

Bonus rant. When you click a directory in Vista, it doesn't automatically expand it like XP did. Why? Why in the name of God did they remove such a useful feature? Why didn't they put it back in when people complained?

Did they fix this in Windows 7?

Offline mr_a500

whats today's rant?
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 18:57:39 »

Yes, I've always hated the Windows folder structure (the Linux and OSX structure too). On my Amiga, I can put anything I want - anywhere. The OS is on its own partition. My programs are on the "Work" partition, in folders sorted by type. The folders are Productivity, Development, Multimedia, Science, Music, Games, Internet, etc.. I have a partition called "Content" where I have Documents, Music, Images - for stuff created by me or downloaded. If, for some reason, some application corrupts the "Work" partition (which actually has never happened), it won't affect either the OS or my content.

I probably already mentioned this somewhere before, but I once tried - on a fresh Windows install - to install all other programs on a separate drive. It was a complete disaster. I had to reinstall everything. Install programs might give the option to install somewhere else, but most of them completely **** up if they're not in the default Programs folder, on the same drive as Windows.

Quote from: instantkamera;248297
Now they just have to get rid of those silly drive letters ...

Drive letters... how primitive. Amiga has never had drive letters. My partitions and drives have names - and (unlike Linux) those names can be changed as easily as changing a filename.

Offline mr_a500

whats today's rant?
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 19:36:01 »
I hate ripster's avatar. As I've said before - it looks like a German transsexual in a LensCrafters commercial.

Offline RoboKrikit

whats today's rant?
« Reply #169 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 19:52:40 »
Quote from: mr_a500;248329
I probably already mentioned this somewhere before, but I once tried - on a fresh Windows install - to install all other programs on a separate drive. It was a complete disaster. I had to reinstall everything. Install programs might give the option to install somewhere else, but most of them completely **** up if they're not in the default Programs folder, on the same drive as Windows.

Now you can symlink Program Files and Program Files (x86) to some other directory on another disk if you want.  Windows still pretty much sucks, but it's getting better in some places. :)

Drive letters... how primitive. Amiga has never had drive letters. My partitions and drives have names - and (unlike Linux) those names can be changed as easily as changing a filename.

One thing I like about Unix filesystem mounting is that you can take a directory on a small disk that is filling up, say, /home/mr_a500/downloads, copy out your data, and mount a new partition as /home/mr_a500/downloads, as large as you like.  As of Win7 (maybe Vista? I dunno), you can mount new partitions this way too, no drive letter required.

Offline Rajagra

whats today's rant?
« Reply #170 on: Wed, 17 November 2010, 20:09:56 »
Quote from: ripster;248348
See that finger she's pointing?

You know where to stick it.

He won't stand still long enough!

Offline keyboardlover

whats today's rant?
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 07:59:25 »
Here's my rant for today:

Has anyone heard that song "Hey Soul Sister" by Train? I hate it with such a passion. I think it is by far the worst song I've ever heard in my 28 years on this Earth. When I hear it I feel like I want to run very far away, or do nearly anything I can to get away from it. Anyone else feel this way?

Offline db_Iodine

whats today's rant?
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 08:27:18 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;248554
Here's my rant for today:

Has anyone heard that song "Hey Soul Sister" by Train? I hate it with such a passion. I think it is by far the worst song I've ever heard in my 28 years on this Earth. When I hear it I feel like I want to run very far away, or do nearly anything I can to get away from it. Anyone else feel this way?

I suggest you don't listen to Justin Bieber then. It will literally blow your mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 09:42:17 »
Quote from: mr_a500;248346
I hate ripster's avatar. As I've said before - it looks like a German transsexual in a LensCrafters commercial.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 10:13:46 »
its interesting to see what ya'll are calling your folders (and to see your folder organization).

I think folder-org is one of those activities everyone does alone. And wonders if everyone else is doing the same. lol.

Here's mine. Its a bit complicated (its grown incrementally over time) but it still works really well for me, in terms of being able to file away the never ending stream of digital data that enters my life.

Since this is a rant thread: I hate people who never think about their folder structures and then never know what to put into the backup set when the time comes to backup their data -- or therefore never end up with a systematic backup strategy -- and then lose all their data -- and then weep on my shoulder. (Its actually happened. Awkwaaaaard.)
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 November 2010, 10:16:48 by wellington1869 »

Offline Rajagra

whats today's rant?
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 10:48:04 »
Has this already been mentioned ... things for sale on Amazon / eBay etc. that don't give the dimensions. Reminded of this by the keyboard storage case threads. Searching for something suitable becomes nearly impossible. How can you anyone sell a box online without mentioning the size???

Back to filing systems. As important as a hierarchical filing system is, it does lead to difficult choices. Do I put my keyboard photos in ...\Pictures\Keyboards or ...\Keyboards\Pictures. Maybe it's time to replace the hierarchical system with a tag-based system instead.

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 11:41:51 »
Quote from: Rajagra;248609
Do I put my keyboard photos in ...\Pictures\Keyboards or ...\Keyboards\Pictures. Maybe it's time to replace the hierarchical system with a tag-based system instead.

no way man! I'm agin tags! I couldnt survive without a linear heirarchical system. Tags are relativism!

woody

whats today's rant?
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 11:50:30 »
Quote from: wellington1869;248599
its interesting to see what ya'll are calling your folders

I call them "sub-directories", or "directories" for short.

Offline mr_a500

whats today's rant?
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 12:28:46 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 July 2018, 11:00:48 by mr_a500 »

woody

whats today's rant?
« Reply #179 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 13:09:38 »
I see we share love about retro computers and squirrels. Bad that I got two Amiga models off ebay and then just gave them away to a friend due to lack of space. We'll have to talk only about squirrels. And underwear.

Offline Lanx

whats today's rant?
« Reply #180 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 14:14:18 »
i'm sick and dying of some flu. As such i'm using a lighter to melt the abs plastic in my mod to "remold" it to form again. I'm sick and barely have any coordination why do i have to use a safety lighter! why can't there be a lighter without the safety, there's no kids in my house and even my dog is older than me in dog years.
(i could use my zippo, but then i'd have to refill it first)
and for that matter child safety bottles too, why can't i get the non safe version! when your sick you want to pop pills fast!
plus i'm sure those safety pill things mess up old ppl with arthritis (i'm sure they have old ppl bottles i guess).

Offline db_Iodine

whats today's rant?
« Reply #181 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 14:28:19 »
Quote from: Lanx;248756
i'm sick and dying of some flu. As such i'm using a lighter to melt the abs plastic in my mod to "remold" it to form again. I'm sick and barely have any coordination why do i have to use a safety lighter! why can't there be a lighter without the safety, there's no kids in my house and even my dog is older than me in dog years.
(i could use my zippo, but then i'd have to refill it first)
and for that matter child safety bottles too, why can't i get the non safe version! when your sick you want to pop pills fast!
plus i'm sure those safety pill things mess up old ppl with arthritis (i'm sure they have old ppl bottles i guess).

Always consider the safety of the kids (even when there's no kids to consider about). This seems to be the trend these days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline RoboKrikit

whats today's rant?
« Reply #182 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 14:52:25 »
Quote from: Rajagra;248609
Do I put my keyboard photos in ...\Pictures\Keyboards or ...\Keyboards\Pictures. Maybe it's time to replace the hierarchical system with a tag-based system instead.

You put them in Pictures\Keyboards, then symlink Keyboards\Pictures to the same location.  At least until a better filesystem comes along.

Offline RoboKrikit

whats today's rant?
« Reply #183 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 15:08:47 »
Seth Resnick has a pretty awesome Lightroom organizational system that he covers in some videos with Michael Reichmann.  I haven't read the book yet, but it should be more up to date with LR3.

Offline Rajagra

whats today's rant?
« Reply #184 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 15:55:42 »
Quote from: db_Iodine;248770
Always consider the safety of the kids (even when there's no kids to consider about). This seems to be the trend these days.

But kids have no trouble opening them. They have nimble fingers. It's adults who struggle to open "child-proof" containers.

woody

whats today's rant?
« Reply #185 on: Thu, 18 November 2010, 18:43:44 »
I passed 256 posts. This is not going well.

Offline keyboardlover

whats today's rant?
« Reply #186 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 09:00:10 »
Today's rant: hypocrisy:

Obama is meeting with NATO in Lisbon today with plans for an American missle defense system in Europe. The SAME EXACT PLAN that Bush was heavily criticized for trying to set up before.

Offline Lanx

whats today's rant?
« Reply #187 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 10:23:10 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;249130

Obama is meeting with NATO in Lisbon today with plans for an American missle defense system in Europe. The SAME EXACT PLAN that Bush was heavily criticized for trying to set up before.

that was a different time, when we didn't have a recession, now we need to pimp out our government defense contractors and load em up full of projects so they can pillage money.
am i defending anything? hell no, hell i'm sure we could loose 80% of our army and still kick anyones ass, we're just that powerful.

woody

whats today's rant?
« Reply #188 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 15:24:49 »
Still no email from Chuck of Unicomp fame. :(
Very probably not having SpaceSaving (in the Unicomp sense) Xmas.

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #189 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 18:01:57 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;249130

today's rant: people who never criticize their own side...

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
whats today's rant?
« Reply #190 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 18:05:30 »
I never got the idea behind that missile system. If they were really trying to defend from missiles coming from places like Iran or North Korea, shouldn't they like, move the defense system a bit closer to those places?

Offline keyboardlover

whats today's rant?
« Reply #191 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 19:02:49 »
Quote from: wellington1869;249488
today's rant: people who never criticize their own side...

Agreed :D

Offline Lanx

whats today's rant?
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 19:54:59 »
why does a person even have a "side"? i think that's pretty much single minded. How can a normal human being be totally conservative on all issues and how can ppl be totally liberal about other issues, there should a be mix of both.

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #193 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 23:41:19 »
Quote from: ripster;249492
I think Republicans that criticize President Obama are unpatriotic traitors to the flag.

this.  isnt that what they said about critics of bush?

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 19 November 2010, 23:42:00 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;249508
Agreed :D

like fox news.

Offline Twitchy

whats today's rant?
« Reply #195 on: Sat, 20 November 2010, 05:19:29 »
William and Kate, William and Kate, William and Kagggggggrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

They've been all over the papers recently and it's only going to get worse the closer it gets. It's not going to be totally inescapable but still, gargantuan levels of restraint will be required as the levels of simpering around me increase to near unbearable levels. No doubt there'll be flags everywhere, street parties, souvenir tea towels, and commemorative plates. And then there's the day itself with tv channels devoted to besuited men and women in hats, speaking in sombre tones of the greatness of the occasion as endless panning shots of streets lined with hoardes of wide-eyed, flag waving, mouth breathers, subsumed by some sort of mass hysteria to the verge of wetting themselves...

"Oh but it's good for the country" they protest, "Think of the publicity, the tourism".

**** it, crown Harry Potter. Think of the good that'll do.
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline Lanx

whats today's rant?
« Reply #196 on: Sat, 20 November 2010, 09:09:15 »
british ppl should feel elated that he stooped to such a low level as to marry a commoner.
wtf are we still in the medevil ages?

Offline Twitchy

whats today's rant?
« Reply #197 on: Sat, 20 November 2010, 10:47:26 »
Didn't you build a guillotine Ripster? Now THATS what I'm talkin about!
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline wellington1869

whats today's rant?
« Reply #198 on: Sat, 20 November 2010, 11:33:50 »
ok, i'll just come out and say it: I rather like monarchies.
modern constitutional monarchies in which the royals dont have real power, that is. I think it adds glamor and monarchs can use their wealth and influence to do some good now and then. So whats wrong with that?

Offline keyboardlover

whats today's rant?
« Reply #199 on: Sat, 20 November 2010, 12:10:20 »
Quote from: ripster

In America we have Wall Street running the country.

Oh, is that really how it works?