geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] QWERkeys 86-key set? RGB mod set? -- DISCUSSION MODE

(1/41) > >>

sth:
update: sleabo has mentioned that 50 MOQ might be enough to go ahead with this buy since he can probably sell the leftovers. more pre-orders are better!!
in addition QWERkeys will be adding charcoal/dark grey to their color lineup!

Hey bros and babes
Been thinking about how cool a full set of QWERkeys would be so I contacted them and got a quote.
Prices are about 75GBP (give or take, i forget exactly right now), at MOQ of 50 sets. that includes everything execpt the spacebar, for which there is an MOQ of 500... so unless we get a ridiculous number of orders I think we might need someone with an SP color ring to approximate the closest color for spacebars :(

Colorwise, I was thinking yellow on dark grey, but we can discuss that if there is significant interest. I may not be the one to run the group buy but I figure enough people have been talking about it for a while that we should see what the interest is like.

CURRENT IDEAS
Full set, colors up for discussion. Dark keys seem to be pretty popular. This will end up costing about 120-130 USD.
RGB set - The most economical option at this time. Everybody loves RGB!
Complete modifier set - Perhaps the best compromise and the easiest way to get all of the molds produced for future GBs.

PROFILE: I wanna do J profile, cherry compatible. Perhaps we could throw in an extra Esc key in the tripleshot option?

The_Beast:
This is going to be a hard sell, but it is a pretty sweet set :(

Color me semi-interested

sth:
i know, but LOOK at these. LOOK!

pasph:
Interested in 1 or + set of modifiers

sth:
a whole set or just modifiers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page