geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Any suggestions where I can get GMK font?

(1/3) > >>

oldcat:
Looking to learn rendering keycaps for a keyboard I designed but cannot find the GMK font, any information is appreciated.
Thank you very much.

dr_derivative:
You can use Helvetica Rounded Bold or Arial Rounded Bold, which are both pretty close to the Cherry font. Many of the symbols and punctuation are quite different though.

If you want better accuracy you're going to have to adapt them yourself. I don't believe there is an accurate replica font publicly available.

Pluto19:
Have you tried asking Hashbaz is [if] he would share with you what font he holds for his Cherry replica?

tex_live_utility:

--- Quote from: dr_derivative on Fri, 08 March 2019, 06:08:03 ---You can use Helvetica Rounded Bold or Arial Rounded Bold, which are both pretty close to the Cherry font. Many of the symbols and punctuation are quite different though.

If you want better accuracy you're going to have to adapt them yourself. I don't believe there is an accurate replica font publicly available.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully one of our resident render wizards can share what they use, but I wouldn't blame them for wanting to keep it a trade secret.

infiniti:
morcles made one way back when...

Download: https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=35765.0;attach=10555

This other one, I forgot where I got...(if anyone knows, let me know so I can add credit / attribution)

Download:  CherryFont(Final).ttf (15.56 kB - downloaded 1058 times.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version