geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

GMK / UNIQEY Feedback Thread

(1/1)

GMK_Andy:
 Let us know how we are doing!

NotYeMK:
The keycaps are pretty good. I just wish it was possible to get replacement caps for some incomplete kits I got through r/mechmarket.

GMK_Andy:

--- Quote from: NotYeMK on Tue, 12 November 2019, 00:12:35 ---The keycaps are pretty good. I just wish it was possible to get replacement caps for some incomplete kits I got through r/mechmarket.

--- End quote ---

This is actually something we are looking into how to do. This could be through the vendors that originally sold the sets or possibly from us. Nothing is determined yet, but we know this is a value add that should be figured out for the community.

Chubbs856:
Hi, looks like originative is waiting from updates from you for the Honeywell and CO caps. I was curious if this delay is going to be a couple weeks or?

Thanks

GMK_Andy:

--- Quote from: Chubbs856 on Thu, 02 April 2020, 14:32:31 ---Hi, looks like originative is waiting from updates from you for the Honeywell and CO caps. I was curious if this delay is going to be a couple weeks or?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

I can check and talk to Sherry if I find out anything, things are definitely slow right now due to COVID-19. Thanks for your patience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version