geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Diablo II: Resurrected

<< < (4/11) > >>

Darthbaggins:
I couldn't pull myself to get as into D3 as I was with D2, so this is hoping that they do it right and not pull a WC3 R mess.

alertArchitect:
Yeah from what I hear, D2 was always more enjoyable than the mess that was D3 (at least at launch, didn't care to follow after that.). At this point, though, with all of the issues I have with Blizzard, I'd rather just play the original version of D2 after I get an older PC set up for older games like Quake, Unreal, and other 90's classics. Don't want to give that company any more of my money than I already have.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Wed, 03 March 2021, 09:32:49 ---WC3 R mess.

--- End quote ---

noisyturtle:
I wonder how Blactivision are gonna micro-monetize a 21 year old game

BeauxGnar:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 03 March 2021, 05:14:29 ---How are you guys so sure you can get into this.

Tp4 has tried multiple times to disregard the real world w/ diabro clones,  it hasn't taken but a few hours to quit each one.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, of all the D clones I've played (just about all of them) only a few have drawn me in enough to even finish the game and the only ones I've actually enjoyed have been TitanQuest and Champions of Norrath/Return to Arms on a PS2 emulator.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version