geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Diablo II: Resurrected

<< < (5/11) > >>

phinix:
I remember playing Diablo clone game in 2000, cannot remember the title, one word...
There was a guy who was transferred from real world to fantasy and had to fight the way back...
Kinda simple but funny game, played hours of it till finished.

phinix:

--- Quote from: phinix on Fri, 12 March 2021, 09:54:50 ---I remember playing Diablo clone game in 2000, cannot remember the title, one word...
There was a guy who was transferred from real world to fantasy and had to fight the way back...
Kinda simple but funny game, played hours of it till finished.

--- End quote ---

Nox!  :D

cthalupa:
I played many hundreds of hours of D2. My bots played many many thousands more.

It would be fun to play legit without the MF bots, maphack, etc. When I was younger I was able about the instant gratification, so I don't know that I ever really got a true representation of the game back in the day.

Shorle:
Regarding the remasters I actually bought SC1 remaster to support the making of remakes hoping for D2 to get one. I am glad I waited and then completely ignored WC3R but I think (=hope) Blizzard learned their part and so far D2R looks very promising. I spent a ton of my time after class grinding Baal in battle.net and hope to do so again.
Regarding PoE and GD being better, I guess there are a ton of people who will disagree.

phinix:
Just watched some of those alpha tests gameplays - it is sooo beautiful! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version