geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Welcome Clueboard!

<< < (3/4) > >>

trenzafeeds:
This looks like it's going to be a really cool outlet for more custom board materials! I'm really glad you're opening up the market for readily available customs.

E3E:
Skullydazed was the first person I interacted with in the community. I was so surprised to see that he had such insane talent with keyboard design. The goals of Clueboard sound very ambitious but exciting. I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of custom PCBs, plates, and key caps! ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Seriously, it looks great. Here's to hoping everything pans out for ya, Skully. I had seen your comments about getting a CNC machine and etching your own PCBs, but I never put two and two together and then I saw you designing the Monarch PCB, now this!

EPIC, dude. :D

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: E3E on Wed, 09 December 2015, 00:25:49 ---Skullydazed was the first person I interacted with in the community. I was so surprised to see that he had such insane talent with keyboard design. The goals of Clueboard sound very ambitious but exciting. I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of custom PCBs, plates, and key caps! ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Seriously, it looks great. Here's to hoping everything pans out for ya, Skully. I had seen your comments about getting a CNC machine and etching your own PCBs, but I never put two and two together and then I saw you designing the Monarch PCB, now this!

EPIC, dude. :D

--- End quote ---

Glad to see you're so excited. When you told me about your original project with that rapoo kx how could I not help? :D

I actually have set aside etching my own PCB's for now, but I hope to pick that up again in the future. I have a dream of providing PCB's for any layout at an affordable price.

bcredbottle:
I've got a raging

More

neverused:
I've been watching these on Instagram, they look great!

Also, the reference should be made at least once:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version