Author Topic: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS  (Read 91783 times)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
Re: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 00:49:47 »
Glad to see you're back Adam! :)

Offline lashiel

« Reply #251 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 01:06:25 »
I'm super hyped for these! Glad to see you back. Hope real life is treating you alright :)

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Re: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS - Giveaway #2 - OPEN!
« Reply #252 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 02:30:05 »
Thank you guys for joining. I will close the form on Tuesday night and maybe pick the winners on that day as well. I will then announce all the winners on Wednesday  afternoon right after notifying all of the winners. :) I hope you guys had a great weekend.

I've spent my weekend trying out some new colors including frosted mx gamer set.  :p I also got the red set and blue/salmon pink combo  ;) *cough* *Sifo* *cough*
I think I need more organizer box for my collections.. lol
Show Image

Gorgious keycaps! Fantastic work. (I'm new here, so it's the first time I'm seeing your stuff) 

Can I ask, where you got that organiezer box? I'm starting to get a small collection (not addicted at all  :D) and my current box is to small.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 March 2016, 02:32:20 by GreyAmbience »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #253 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 03:46:20 »
Welcome back and awesome work as ushe! :thumb:

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #254 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 04:19:57 »
[Quick Update]

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? If you ask me, I pretty much had annoying day after getting stuck at work because of my car. I probably don't need mention again how busy my life is as you probably know that already after mentioning it million times in this thread.  :p Anyways, just a small update here. As I've decided before, I went to making Cherry profile keycaps instead and drop the OEM ones. I also showed you guys from the last update the master keycaps that I will be using to create the WASD/ESC/F&J set. Well over the weekend, I was able to make the mold and at the moment, I am casting multiple caps. Once I finish getting a perfect set, I will be making another mold for the final product and hopefully, I could then start making the caps for our previous winners and for our upcoming giveaways.

Please excuse the rough bottom of these caps as I still need to sand them smooth. Here's a comparison of my old OEM caps to the new Cherry profile caps.
Show Image

Show Image

My plan is to make enough caps in about a week, fix any imperfections, create new mold, and start casting the final caps. Hope you all could still hang in there. We'll eventually get this done, I promise :D

Enjoy the rest of the day!  :thumb:

Looking great Adam!

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #255 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 04:44:14 »
Glad to see ya back man.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #256 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 06:26:00 »
digging the new 'blanks', but im still wanting a T800 ... lol

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #257 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:58:42 »
Thank you guys for joining. I will close the form on Tuesday night and maybe pick the winners on that day as well. I will then announce all the winners on Wednesday  afternoon right after notifying all of the winners. :) I hope you guys had a great weekend.

I've spent my weekend trying out some new colors including frosted mx gamer set.  :p I also got the red set and blue/salmon pink combo  ;) *cough* *Sifo* *cough*
Show Image

Gorgious keycaps! Fantastic work. (I'm new here, so it's the first time I'm seeing your stuff) 

Can I ask, where you got that organiezer box? I'm starting to get a small collection (not addicted at all  :D) and my current box is to small.

It looks like the same one I have, if so, just check walmarts crafts section, it costs like $5-$8

Offline ika

« Reply #258 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:01:30 »
Harbor Freight sells storage boxes like that too, super cheap as is usual for HF.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #259 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 15:50:49 »

Show Image

It looks like the same one I have, if so, just check walmarts crafts section, it costs like $5-$8

I got one similar to that from a sporting goods store that is usually used to store fishing stuff.  It was a little more expensive as it was more like $10, but it has dividers you can put in yourself so you can have lots of small spots or some longer ones and some smaller ones.  It is pretty similar to this one here and works great!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #260 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 16:22:33 »
Looking great bro!  Man I do love your WASD sets. Can't wait to see (and maybe get my hands on) what you've done!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline olieatstofu

« Reply #261 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 01:15:45 »
Looking great bro!  Man I do love your WASD sets. Can't wait to see (and maybe get my hands on) what you've done!

Looks like I know where I'm coming to for WASD sets in the near future then  ;D

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #262 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 12:38:26 »

Thanks guys, I'll go to my hardaware store tomorrow

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #263 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 17:30:58 »

Thanks everyone.  :thumb:  I bought my organizer box at Jo-ann's. I can't remember the price, but I know for sure I got it for less than $10.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 March 2016, 19:40:18 by adamski07 »

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #264 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:11:36 »
[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:12:12 »
[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Show Image

What are the ones in the middle?

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:16:04 »
[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Show Image

What are the ones in the middle?

trans black with glitters.. perfect match if you have starcluster bbv2  :thumb:
I just thought of trying it out since these are prototypes. They really look cool. I will be making a set for sure in the future once final mold is ready.  ;)

edit:
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:20:48 by adamski07 »

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:22:36 »
[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Show Image

Omg omg omg! This is a long shot, but is there a chance if you doing red? To match my lava t800 is the dream haha!

Regardless, you're work continues to get better and better! Can't wait to see moar!

Offline Telephasic

« Reply #268 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 18:22:52 »
black and glitter, they look great together, nicely done maestro

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 19:00:25 »

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #270 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 16:04:01 »
[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Show Image

Omg omg omg! This is a long shot, but is there a chance if you doing red? To match my lava t800 is the dream haha!

Regardless, you're work continues to get better and better! Can't wait to see moar!

Show Image

Thank you guys! Here's what you looking for, ubibaba742. It would be perfect to combine these two colors for sure! Well, I wish you luck for the next give away and hopefully you'll win one set to match your t800!  ;D

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #271 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 16:24:29 »
Dat trans red :D

Offline chroness

• HHKB Fanboy
« Reply #272 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:06:57 »
These look amazing! Any chance of a Purple & White? Or Purple with glitter would look amazing
Cup is love, Cup is life

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:25:17 »
[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you guys! Here's what you looking for, ubibaba742. It would be perfect to combine these two colors for sure! Well, I wish you luck for the next give away and hopefully you'll win one set to match your t800!  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Ffffffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk that's so pretty. I'm sacrificing double for your next giveaway.

Seriously, those look absolutely amazing man. Keep up the great work!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #274 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:43:47 »
adamski, any chance you would be up to make some 1.25u blanks? Theres a huge lack of non-1u artisans

Offline ika

« Reply #275 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:56:29 »
hngg... can't wait to see my 4-shot colorway once it's developed :o

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #276 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 16:17:48 »

Ffffffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk that's so pretty. I'm sacrificing double for your next giveaway.

Seriously, those look absolutely amazing man. Keep up the great work!

Thanks man! :D

hngg... can't wait to see my 4-shot colorway once it's developed :o
I'm excited for it too! It will be much harder to make due to the height of new caps, but I'll give my best and get it done. I'll make one for myself too!

These look amazing! Any chance of a Purple & White? Or Purple with glitter would look amazing
Your wish is my command!  ;D

adamski, any chance you would be up to make some 1.25u blanks? Theres a huge lack of non-1u artisans

I'm focusing on finishing this set first and continue with Topre caps next. Maybe after my topre caps or whenever I have more free time to create one.

Dat trans red :D

:p I remember just now that you requested trans red for your prize. Can't wait to send out the full set to you. Please  have a little more patience.  :thumb:

[Update]

I'll place an order of new materials this weekend or probably this coming Monday. For now, I'll keep on casting caps and hopefully this weekend, I could start working on them. Once the materials gets here next week, I will be creating the new mold in the following weekend.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #277 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 16:22:06 »
Here I am, pushing the boundaries...

Black and blue?

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 16:45:10 »

[Update]

More colors!  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love that black glitter, reminds me of the starcluster bros.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 07:17:56 »

Oh man so much this.
I'm back.

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 12:42:08 »

Black and blue?

Here's your request. I didn't wanna do double shot as these caps are just prototypes, but I've decided to give it ago to see if 4 shots cap is still possible on cherry profile. I should have make the blue much darker on this one as looking at it from the top, you won't be able to tell that there's a trans blue layer on it, but it looks absolutely beautiful in person. Surely we'll have a set of this combo in the future giveaway. Tried my best to capture it with my camera.

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #281 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 12:48:52 »

Black and blue?

Here's your request. I didn't wanna do double shot as these caps are just prototypes, but I've decided to give it ago to see if 4 shots cap is still possible on cherry profile. I should have make the blue much darker on this one as looking at it from the top, you won't be able to tell that there's a trans blue layer on it, but it looks absolutely beautiful in person. Surely we'll have a set of this combo in the future giveaway. Tried my best to capture it with my camera.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Excitement work as always, keep it up amigo

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 13:20:09 »

Black and blue?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Ohmyga

Offline chroness

• HHKB Fanboy
« Reply #283 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 13:32:56 »
Your wish is my command!  ;D
Show Image

Oh my goodness. You're a genie. Those look absolutely AMAZING
Cup is love, Cup is life

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #284 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 13:34:41 »

Black and blue?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

wtf dude you're absolutely killing it with these caps, especially considering they're prototypes!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #285 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 21:03:51 »

Black and blue?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, sick prototypes!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #286 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 18:51:52 »
Thank you all for the support!  ;D

[UPDATE]

Tomorrow, I'll start working on these prototypes, but I doubt I'll be able to finish all of them. Initially, I planned on making 5 caps in total, the ESC and WASD keys, but as per request, I've decided to add 7 more caps to this ultimate gamer set which consist of two ESCs, QWERF keys,  WASD keys, and bumped F&J. It will definitely take much longer to finish this set, but one thing is for sure, winners are in for a treat!  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 19:20:14 by adamski07 »

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #287 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 18:53:02 »
They look fantastic, can't wait for another chance in the future!

Offline chroness

• HHKB Fanboy
« Reply #288 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:08:08 »
Thank you all for the support!  ;D

[UPDATE]

Tomorrow, I'll start working on these prototypes, but I doubt I'll be able to finish all of them. Initially, I planned on making 5 caps in total, the ESC and WASD keys, but as per request, I've decided to add 7 more caps to this ultimate gamer set which consist of two ESCs, QWERF keys,  WASD keys, and bumped F&J. It will definitely take much longer to finish this set, but one thing is for sure, winners are in for a treat!  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

AH a QWERF set would be amazing; the fuel for my penta's
Cup is love, Cup is life

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #289 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:09:01 »
Must get

ULTIMATE GAMER SET

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #290 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:16:16 »
Oh man, fingers crossed on this one

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #291 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 22:22:19 »

Black and blue?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

my body is ready... :)

Offline breitling

« Reply #292 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 00:59:38 »
Really digging cherry profile gaming set! Niceee

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #293 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 19:40:04 »
[Update]

As part of the transparency that I promised before, here's what I've been working for a while now. If you check back, you'll see my first prototype of interchangeable stems for mx, topre, and etc, but I decided to just dump that project. I didn't really want to show or share this info as I wanted it as a surprise at the end once the MX gamer set is done. Check out what's coming back!  :thumb: this will be called T800-H, a hybrid MX and Topre compatible keycap. This T800 is smoother, bit more detailed compare to previous one. I like the end result of this prototype. It fits snugly in both MX and Topre board and height is just perfect for the common SA and Cherry profile keyset.  :thumb: And  Regarding the MX set, I'm still working on it. 12 caps isn't easy to work on, plus this this one.

on my MX board

on HHKB Pro 2

Hybrid Stem
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 19:41:43 by adamski07 »

Offline Hexterdude

« Reply #294 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 19:44:41 »
[Update]

As part of the transparency that I promised before, here's what I've been working for a while now. If you check back, you'll see my first prototype of interchangeable stems for mx, topre, and etc, but I decided to just dump that project. I didn't really want to show or share this info as I wanted it as a surprise at the end once the MX gamer set is done. Check out what's coming back!  :thumb: this will be called T800-H, a hybrid MX and Topre compatible keycap. This T800 is smoother, bit more detailed compare to previous one. I like the end result of this prototype. It fits snugly in both MX and Topre board and height is just perfect for the common SA and Cherry profile keyset.  :thumb: And  Regarding the MX set, I'm still working on it. 12 caps isn't easy to work on, plus this this one.

on my MX board
Show Image

on HHKB Pro 2
Show Image

Hybrid Stem
Show Image

Must see uncensored version

Offline ika

« Reply #295 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:08:43 »
[Update]

on my MX board
Show Image

on HHKB Pro 2
Show Image

Hybrid Stem
Show Image

http://i.imgur.com/RRYAmkj.png

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #296 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:09:38 »
[Update]

on my MX board
Show Image

on HHKB Pro 2
Show Image

Hybrid Stem
Show Image

Of course that's legit...
I'm back.

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #297 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:12:55 »

:p :p :p :p

If you guys have both mx and topre boards, any boards, watch out for the next update. I'll start creating the mold for this one tonight to verify how resin would hold with the transitions between two stems. I'll be sending out couple caps to those who qualifies.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:20:10 by adamski07 »

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #298 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:29:23 »

If you guys have both mx and topre boards, any boards, watch out for the next update. I'll start creating the mold for this one tonight to verify how resin would hold with the transitions between two stems. I'll be sending out couple caps to those who qualifies.  :thumb:
Oh my lands! Can't wait to see the progress!

Offline Hexterdude

« Reply #299 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:34:31 »

:p:p

My body is ready Adam