Author Topic: I'm not a crazy person  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Fizoro

I'm not a crazy person
« on: Sat, 30 July 2022, 14:43:17 »
I'm 33, I've got a job and a family. I can be a little obsessive.

Just by chance around 3 weeks ago I came across a keycap set which was kinda nice (NOT GMK just some random amazon brand). This got me interested and I started to look for a keycap set which I would love, 3 weeks later I'm trying to figure out how to build a completely custom keyboard! When I mean custom I don't mean getting a kit to build. NO, I've completely lost it and am trying to find if I can find a CAD designer to bring thoughts to life.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: I'm not a crazy person
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 07:31:06 »

I'm trying to figure out how to build a completely custom keyboard!

Yes, you are a crazy person. Spend a year using some small fraction of the myriad keyboards already out there so you aren't re-inventing the wheel.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"