Author Topic: Project Partners  (Read 5012 times)

Offline TheMastermind

Project Partners
« on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 16:32:51 »
I'm a bit socially anxious and would like to develop some type of communication skills. Since I'm more of a technical person and like learning, I was thinking about making a project while learning to program with someone else. I don't have a lot of programming skills but I know a lot of terms. In the past I have used "Small Basic" and some "Javascript" back in high school.

In other words I would like to share ideas about possible programs to write (I'm not the most creative person :/ ) then learn with/ alongside someone or a group.
I'm thinking of starting with python simply because it seems very well rounded and there's a large community behind it.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Project Partners
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 19:23:01 »
I can't speak to the programming part, but you might consider a less intimidating user name, at least in the beginning.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline daniel_sz

• click-clack.cc
Re: Project Partners
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 09:55:45 »
I have a large, keyboard relayed project written in javascript. If you're interested, you can join, read the code and learn as we go.