Author Topic: Gloyz! 3 new unique keycaps listed- Topre Gryllus, Cherry Gryllus & Zarkos  (Read 110299 times)

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
Re: Gloyz! Creatures & More Sale - Friday 1/22 - See OP for info
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 00:09:32 »
Here's a quick video of the Sparkle Plenty Keycaps!

What is the profile on these?
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 00:10:50 »
I still can't get over the insane level of detail on some of these caps. Keep up the good work. :thumb:
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 10:34:55 »
OP Updated for the Creatures & More sale

You know what the lattice looking ones are going to run cost wise?

The single color (think you mean the Royales ?- The ones with the balls, but the basketweaves will be the same) will be $15, mullticolor will be $25

Maybe, I'm referring to the ones in the middle on the far right, below the tall ghost caps.  Are those the ones you're referring to?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 14:49:48 »

This shows the profiles of the different designs, the plain purple key is pretty much a standard size key.
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 15:09:21 »

This shows the profiles of the different designs, the plain purple key is pretty much a standard size key.
It's gonna be super hard to pick just one cap...

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 08:26:32 »
 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
OP updated with final sale info and pics.  Good luck everyone!
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
OP updated with final sale info and pics.  Good luck everyone!

This is gonna be tough!

Offline Brammm87

Sale starts at 3am. FeelsBadMan.
pls gief bbv2

Offline Zettawrath

Anyone want to make a prediction for how long these will take to sell out?

Offline Kirfloof

These are so good.

The fisticuffs* starts at 2am for me, just as well I'm a night owl.

*good natured rivalry amongst like minded enthusiasts

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
9PM, I think I can do it!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
These are looking fantastic man, and I just love the names you come up with.

I'll try and make it for the sale tonight.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline crbr

Re: Gloyz! Creatures & More Sale - Today! (1/22) Pics, Rules & Info updated in OP
« Reply #213 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 19:52:20 »
GROWING IMPATIENT

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! Creatures & More Sale - Today! (1/22) Pics, Rules & Info updated in OP
« Reply #214 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 19:56:01 »
GROWING IMPATIENT

I think I stress more going into these as I'm sure I forgot something to make it go smoother, or screwed something up on the form... Yikes!
FIND US AT: 

Offline crbr

« Reply #215 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 19:59:28 »
GROWING IMPATIENT

I think I stress more going into these as I'm sure I forgot something to make it go smoother, or screwed something up on the form... Yikes!

No need to stress.  Your work is great!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #216 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:01:06 »
and now we wait .. lol

Offline RenegadeParadox

« Reply #217 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:01:26 »
Welp I got my order in after 20 seconds here is hoping I got them all!  :thumb:

Offline btp11f

« Reply #218 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:02:30 »
Getting a 404 error. Unfortunate.

Edit. Was trying to get it through the website. Also lots of required fields under pictures preventing submitting.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:06:09 by btp11f »

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #219 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:02:51 »
didnt even look at the cap prices, if i get both thats going to be $80 ... glad ive got $100 in my paypal .. LOL

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:03:39 »
Form spam time! Sent mine in and double-checked, but I still feel like I might've missed something.  :(

Hopefully it went through OK though and good luck to everyone else!

Offline crbr

« Reply #221 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:04:41 »
didnt even look at the cap prices, if i get both thats going to be $80 ... glad ive got $100 in my paypal .. LOL

Hahaha yeah my girlfriend is wanting 2 for her board, and I wanted 2, so hopefully one of us gets lucky at least!  Might not make rent though lol  :p

Offline Pestik

« Reply #222 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:04:48 »
The order form seems to be stuck. It's not allowing me to keep the field for JakMaan-plain caps blank!

Offline Vimto

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:05:10 »
yeah i submitted mine but not sure if it all went through as some of mine are still selectable in the form

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:06:32 »
Same problems are those above, I just want two :(

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:08:00 »
CRAP!! I forgot to update the eliminator thing, so choices did not disappear for the first minuite or so, so don't get too excited!! I'll go through and find who got what first before I got it turned back on.  I"M SO SORRY!!!
FIND US AT: 

Offline Pestik

« Reply #226 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:08:34 »
The form doesn't actually get submitted. It says "Looks like you have a question or two that still needs attention." in red at the top, and some of the unselected caps show asterisks with the message "this is a required question", making it impossible to submit just 4 caps while leaving the rest blank :(

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #227 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:08:57 »
The link on the website is broken and I missed it -_-

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:09:07 »
I got the impression mine went through okay, holding off on secondary choices as I only really need the one.

Offline w00zie

« Reply #229 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:09:46 »
CRAP!! I forgot to update the eliminator thing, so choices did not disappear for the first minuite or so, so don't get too excited!! I'll go through and find who got what first before I got it turned back on.  I"M SO SORRY!!!

LOL its all good

Offline Vimto

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:10:37 »

If I was too slow for M1 can it be changed to M4 (only if i didn't get M1) please. M4 still seems to be on the form.

Offline Liam

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:11:01 »
Oh no i'm in again  :'( Good bye wallet
IBM Model M - Leopold 750r - Custom Numpad

Offline Pestik

« Reply #232 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:11:09 »
Is there any way to find out if our order actually went through?

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:11:58 »
Ok, I fixed the required question problem, it automatically triggered when I fixed the choice elimator script, so try again if that was the hang up for you, and I promise we will be making more of these if you missed out!
FIND US AT: 

Offline evd198111

« Reply #234 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:12:29 »
The form doesn't actually get submitted. It says "Looks like you have a question or two that still needs attention." in red at the top, and some of the unselected caps show asterisks with the message "this is a required question", making it impossible to submit just 4 caps while leaving the rest blank :(

Yea same problem here.

Realy wanted a a L4 and N2

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #235 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:12:44 »
Gloyz, I pm'd you

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #236 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:12:55 »

If I was too slow for M1 can it be changed to M4 (only if i didn't get M1) please. M4 still seems to be on the form.

I submitted for M4 myself, but I'm not fastest typer, someone likely pipped me to it...

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:14:11 »
Form seems to be fixed, thanks Gloyz :)

Offline Pestik

« Reply #238 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:14:12 »
Gah! It finally submitted after reloading the page but the 2 caps I really wanted were already gone :(

Offline crbr

« Reply #239 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:14:43 »
Is there any way to find out if our order actually went through?

This ^

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #240 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:15:28 »
Submitted my form in the first minute for the A4. If someone managed to get it before me then I'll take an A3 instead pretty please.  ;D
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline evd198111

« Reply #241 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:15:39 »
Ok, I fixed the required question problem, it automatically triggered when I fixed the choice elimator script, so try again if that was the hang up for you, and I promise we will be making more of these if you missed out!

Thanks for the update Its working!

Offline Vimto

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:17:08 »

I submitted for M4 myself, but I'm not fastest typer, someone likely pipped me to it...

Hopefully more than one was made, and we both got what we want (I want M1) :)

Offline Liam

« Reply #243 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:19:02 »
Can you check if i'm in yet?
IBM Model M - Leopold 750r - Custom Numpad

Offline toidbb

« Reply #244 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:19:12 »

I did as well, so a lot of interest in that one it seems.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #245 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:20:47 »
Ok, so I totally screwed the pooch on this one... I'm so sorry!! I'll be getting emails out to everyone to let you know what you got. If I have you in the first group before I got the eliminator back on and you missed out on a choice you will be in the first group in our next sale (There were approx 22 submissions before I realized the problem), then if once I got it turned on you got screwed by the required question issue or some such you will be in the second group on our next sale, then I'll open it up to the general public.  There will be some that come back up available  as I go through the forms too as when the required questions popped back up on some of the categories people selected keys across the board, so those will come back available, give me some time to work that out and I'll get those back up. I'll turn the form off now and fix it, then open it back up to round 2.
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #246 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:23:41 »
Ugh. I totally missed this.

Offline Pestik

« Reply #247 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:24:21 »

I did as well, so a lot of interest in that one it seems.

Indeed, I was gunning for that one as well. Ah well, maybe next time. Congrats to the lucky person(s) that got one!

Offline yannickg

« Reply #248 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:24:39 »
I got the required question issue maybe for two tries then my first pick went to someone else then was able to snatch a dragon.

Kinda makes it special! lol  ;)

Offline xxxkaliboyxxx

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 20:26:46 »
Ugghhhh. I'm on mobile and autofilled the wrong email for my PayPal. I PM you. You can add my correct email for PayPal or cancel my order. Whichever you think is fair. Sorry about that =(