Author Topic: [GB](Closed) 1.8mm LEDs & SIP Sockets  (Read 79408 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: [GB](Closed) 1.8mm LEDs & SIP Sockets
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 06:02:39 »
I've given up and bought some LEDs elsewhere.

seth, if you're reading this, I would still like those I ordered and paid for, if you would be so kind as to ship them at your earliest convenience, thank you.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #301 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 06:07:04 »

seth, if you're reading this, I would still like those I ordered and paid for, if you would be so kind as to ship them at your earliest convenience, thank you.

Last Active: Sun, 03 April 2016, 18:43:43 

:(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #302 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 06:12:45 »

Last Active: Sun, 03 April 2016, 18:43:43 

:(

Last post on 01-Dec-2015 rather ironically states "So, this is my game plan for who knows how long, until I can completely sort everything out. I am going to ship/finish everyones products I still have, and finish boards. I also have some stuff worked out for the LEDs / SIPs. Only after do I sort everything out will I feel comfortable talking on here again.".

Nothing sorted out, so I don't expect to hear anything.

And given that they were supposed to be shipped out last year, I'm doubtful we will ever hear from him again.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #303 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 10:25:25 »
I saw this thread when I first got into mechs and was planning my first build, a B.87. However, everything in this GB costs significantly more than the same things on eBay (especially considering shipping), and the turnaround time is longer as well.

Looks like I made the right choice by avoiding this one. :|

Oh **** I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump an old thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #304 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 00:48:23 »
I saw this thread when I first got into mechs and was planning my first build, a B.87. However, everything in this GB costs significantly more than the same things on eBay (especially considering shipping), and the turnaround time is longer as well.

Looks like I made the right choice by avoiding this one. :|

Oh **** I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump an old thread

I used to bump this from time to time, still vaguely hoping.  But now I have bought some LEDs elsewhere, having given up.

If my LEDs do arrive one day, I will be happy 'cause I didn't order any pink ones from eBay.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #305 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 05:35:55 »
The LEDs I got elsewhere have arrived.  3mm though, which is actually probably better suited to my project anyway.

I could still use some 1.8mm LEDs, sethk_, so if you do ever find the opportunity to send them out, or at least to give the whole lot to someone else to send out, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #306 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 05:38:11 »
The LEDs I got elsewhere have arrived.  3mm though, which is actually probably better suited to my project anyway.

I could still use some 1.8mm LEDs, sethk_, so if you do ever find the opportunity to send them out, or at least to give the whole lot to someone else to send out, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

If you need 1.8mm, there are some on ebay :) free shipping
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #307 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 05:41:43 »

Thanks.

If you need 1.8mm, there are some on ebay :) free shipping

I got my 3mm LEDs from eBay ;)

40 each of red, green, yellow (actually orange), blue and white.$4 something with free shipping.

3mm is probably better for my current project, but as I've already paid for the 1.8mm LEDs from this GB it would be nice to actually receive them eventually.