Author Topic: Post your Loot [WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED YO!]  (Read 44059 times)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: Post your Loot [Giveaway]
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 19:58:41 »
Show Image

My wife surprised me with the best gift a Whovian could have received this Christmas. The Lego Ideas Tardis set. Building the console was the best ever. Made sure all the money went towards the kids and wife since I buy myself plenty during the year.

Got a pretty sweet new snowboarding jacket, but that doesn't show up on camera very well.

I really want to get that set!

Show Image

Highlight is the squatty potty. Wish I would have gotten one sooner.

Loving the minifig and are those beard oils or post shaves?

The two dark bottles are beard oil.  The other bottle is "Poo-pourrie".

Oh awesome! What do they smell like?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:00:04 »
I can't post a picture that includes my username since it's already installed but my big gift from the wife this year was a Milltek catless downpipe I had been eyeing up for a couple months.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:00:30 »

One has a rum/pine smell, and the other is more of a butterscotch/pine. Both smell pretty great.

Offline TieuNgu

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:06:57 »
The Cold Stone gift card was a steal from White elephant, the Applebee's was winning from Bingo, I got to roll 1 number and got the last number that I needed, pretty amazing  ;) ;)

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:12:06 »

One has a rum/pine smell, and the other is more of a butterscotch/pine. Both smell pretty great.

They both sound great but that rum/pine one sounds fantastic!

Offline phruitpie

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:15:13 »

Got this bag of nuts. For those wondering, they are delicious.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:16:51 »
Show Image

Got this bag of nuts. For those wondering, they are delicious.

That is a lovely nut sack! Now just fill it will Bronads! :p

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:17:40 »
Wifey gifted me a Seiko SRP639 - Monster Tuna. Love it  ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:20:56 by toxicdrift »
Realforce 87U

Offline ziptyze

• Fart Supporter
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:35:49 »
Other than a yellow jacket sting and a couple of gift cards, I just got my secret santa gift... a custom 40% sleeve from Pete and Steph at 1up from morning19. It has some new things on it that I had talked to Pete about, including molle webbing, a belt loop, and a loop for a carabiner, for the ultimate in portability.

"we didn't choose the furt life, the furt life chose us"

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:54:05 »

After a few years of fighting it, I will begin reading ASOIAF. Really it's because I can't NOT hold these lovely books my wife got for me. The Amazon giftcards are helping fund a 3D printer one day. I figure 1 more birthday and Christmas and I'll have saved up enough to get a respectable one. Maybe by next year prices will have come down even more :D   I also got a 2nd yeti cup as these are hands down the best cups I've ever used, and I'm too afraid to take mine to work for fear of leaving it.

Finally- the 3 limited edition HKP masks were a gift to myself. I found them by PMing a guy who hasn't posted on any mech forum for over a year- so I was super excited when he offered to sell them to me. They're really really cool!!

Christmas is all about my kids now- and I wouldn't have it any other way. My girl recently turned three so she KINDA comprehends whats happening now- it was REALLY fun pretending Santa ate the cookies and milk and filled her stocking with my little pony funkos :D :D :D Next year's gonna be even better when she can kinda help pick out gifts for her mommy and brother... oooohhhhh and also pretty happy with what I got my wife- she'd been wanting one of these for months! A cool stylized portrait of our daughter !! Pretty cool!

adding timestamp just in case :D (at work and only have the cup)
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2015, 10:05:34 by linkshine »

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 20:59:00 »
Thanks Bro for always doing these amazing giveaways!

So because of my brother's having a wedding in Cancun that we have to attend we really couldn't spend much on gifts this year but my wife ended up getting me a thoughtful enough gift that it really didn't matter.

So first up is coffee mill!

i've been talking about wanting to get one for probably around a year a half but never ended up pulling the trigger because i wanted a nicer Porlex and just really wasn't sure if i could justify the price so it seems my wife got me one to shut me up lol

Next up is food!

The Tabasco was because i ran out of Tabasco and i've been using it pretty much everyday and she also found it on sale lol.
The Beef Jerky actually was more for herself than it was for me because i don't really care for Beef Jerky lol.
The Shin Ramyun noodles are because these are my favorite noodles and all the locals stores stopped stocking it for some reason and i've been craving it for quite some time now.

Last up is actually a gift from a co-worker and myself.

The top pen is a Platinum BelAge fountain pen. Now i'm not exactly sure when it's from but i think it's from around the 80's. Really nice pen.
The bottom blue pen is a Fountain Pen Revolution Dilli pen with a flex nib. I actually kind of cheated with this because FPR was having a BOGO sale so i was able to get a pen for her as well as myself for the same price as one pen =D

Here's a photo with my username (sorry we ended up raping the Beef Jerky bag so it's not in here)

Thanks again for the opportunity Bro! Good luck everyone!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline ice31000

• Just a block of ice on a journey of clacking.
« Reply #61 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 21:05:40 »
placeholder
iceyy

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 21:54:01 »
Instead of the normal gifts spent on each other, my wife and I decided to spend the money on an impromptu gift 17 hour road trip to Disneyland for our delayed honeymoon (married in September) --- more importantly we've wanted to save the majority of the honeymoon money for a future down payment on a house!

Stay tuned for pictures of our trip as we're still iron manning this road trip back to Seattle as I post this.

**Edited for Content; Updated with road trip and bonus loot pictures; Added verification timestamps**

Arriving and assembling our 5 star hotel at the Laguna Crystal Cove campgrounds

At my favorite ride and movie!  Perfect holiday setting!

What my wife thinks about my keyboard hobby :)

Mission complete!  Happy Holidays Everyone!

Verification Timestamp

***Road trip summary***
  • 6 days, 5 nights  -- Almost 2 complete days spent driving on the road; rest spent at the beach/Disneyland
  • ~2,467+ total miles

***Bonus Loot***

After the long road trip was happy to be able to rest up and finally open the belated Christmas gifts and mail packages:
  • 2x Pok3r Datamancer Wood Case (Bought one for myself and unexpectedly gifted another one from my brother)
  • /u/90NINE's custom Purple Neon Paracord w/ Carbon Techflex
  • BBV2 Interstellar Purple traded with mobbo

« Last Edit: Tue, 29 December 2015, 12:01:25 by crayzieap »

Offline shinigamiyuk

« Reply #63 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 21:56:06 »

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #64 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 22:00:25 »
Thanks Bro for always doing these amazing giveaways!

So because of my brother's having a wedding in Cancun that we have to attend we really couldn't spend much on gifts this year but my wife ended up getting me a thoughtful enough gift that it really didn't matter.

So first up is coffee mill!
Show Image

i've been talking about wanting to get one for probably around a year a half but never ended up pulling the trigger because i wanted a nicer Porlex and just really wasn't sure if i could justify the price so it seems my wife got me one to shut me up lol

Next up is food!
Show Image

The Tabasco was because i ran out of Tabasco and i've been using it pretty much everyday and she also found it on sale lol.
The Beef Jerky actually was more for herself than it was for me because i don't really care for Beef Jerky lol.
The Shin Ramyun noodles are because these are my favorite noodles and all the locals stores stopped stocking it for some reason and i've been craving it for quite some time now.

Last up is actually a gift from a co-worker and myself.
Show Image

The top pen is a Platinum BelAge fountain pen. Now i'm not exactly sure when it's from but i think it's from around the 80's. Really nice pen.
The bottom blue pen is a Fountain Pen Revolution Dilli pen with a flex nib. I actually kind of cheated with this because FPR was having a BOGO sale so i was able to get a pen for her as well as myself for the same price as one pen =D

Here's a photo with my username (sorry we ended up raping the Beef Jerky bag so it's not in here)
Show Image

Thanks again for the opportunity Bro! Good luck everyone!

Looks like a good Christmas haha! Super jealous of those pens. Congrats Evo
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
Post your Loot [Giveaway]
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 22:46:52 »

A Gift from my little daughter. she is only six year old. She like drawing but it is difficult for her. Because she prefer to using her left hand to draw or write. However in our country we must use right hand to write or draw sth. i dont know why. So it take her more time or practice to draw. I enjoy her gift to me. Wish she can be healthy. And happy holiday to all of u. Family is so important for me. My lovely girl....thank u and kiss u.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 December 2015, 22:56:30 by hitlu »
Colonel or Ogre

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 22:52:21 »

Starting from the left, we have....... Lego Simpsons house, Yoshi Yarn Amiibo, my wife and doggie (not christmas gift's  :-* ) Yoshi's Woolly World for WiiU,Sperry's and... BB8

All of these were fantastic gifts. I typically only spend the holidays with my wife and dog and love it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GEEKHACK!!!

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 22:55:30 »

Show Image

After a few years of fighting it, I will begin reading ASOIAF. Really it's because I can't NOT hold these lovely books my wife got for me. The Amazon giftcards are helping fund a 3D printer one day. I figure 1 more birthday and Christmas and I'll have saved up enough to get a respectable one. Maybe by next year prices will have come down even more :D   I also got a 2nd yeti cup as these are hands down the best cups I've ever used, and I'm too afraid to take mine to work for fear of leaving it.

Finally- the 3 limited edition HKP masks were a gift to myself. I found them by PMing a guy who hasn't posted on any mech forum for over a year- so I was super excited when he offered to sell them to me. They're really really cool!!

Christmas is all about my kids now- and I wouldn't have it any other way. My girl recently turned three so she KINDA comprehends whats happening now- it was REALLY fun pretending Santa ate the cookies and milk and filled her stocking with my little pony funkos :D :D :D Next year's gonna be even better when she can kinda help pick out gifts for her mommy and brother... oooohhhhh and also pretty happy with what I got my wife- she'd been wanting one of these for months! An animated portrait of our daughter !! Pretty cool!

sweet girl.
Colonel or Ogre

Offline agong8664

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 23:27:26 »

Got this handmade custom keyboard sleeve for my GH60 from my GF.
I go to school with my GH60  everyday, and this gift is meaningful and useful.
Merry Christmas Geekhackers!! :D

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 23:35:19 »
looooot. This was a nice christmas. Not too much of a backstory...though one thing I was really hoping to get were the wireless powerbeats headphones, I have wanted a wireless headphone for the gym. I also learned that I can get tons of coffee crisps whenever I want... :D

this one was a gift from my friend, ansario (here on GH)

various stocking stuffer/gifts

oooo :D

« Last Edit: Sat, 26 December 2015, 23:38:29 by jerue »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 23:52:20 »
My small and sweet haul this Christmas!

Stump was a present to myself , one of my grail caps I've been wanting for a while. Unfortunately its Topre, but hoping to trade for an Mx one! Cash was from family and HKP was from the girlfriend. Nice to have someone support my keyboard hobby!

Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #71 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 00:04:51 »

Yes, that's a full 10 piece ceramic pots and pans set. I've been cooking with a single pan and small pot for years because up until this year I haven't had a decent paying job (TAing in grad school didn't pay too well). Santa came through with some bad ass pots and pans, so now I don't have to try to fit a pound of pasta in a small pot. Best gift I could've asked for :thumb:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #72 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 01:19:49 »
It is hard choosing between being a responsible adult and a carefree kid. However my family made that choice for me. Some GRE books from my Mom, a dope Walle lego set from one of my brothers, and probably my favorite gift this year, a Plumbus from shapeways, that my other brother gave me. Pretty good haul if you ask me.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #73 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 02:25:11 »

Our family moved to doing single-gift secret Santa type deal since we felt it was getting a bit wasteful. Got a really cool design book and some chocolate covered pretzel sticks ! (Along with red envelope from grandmother) :v

Offline Telephasic

« Reply #74 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 03:23:51 »

Enameled cast iron dutch oven for baking bread. I toasted a slice,  spread some butter, and put a little huckleberry preserves on it! Mmmmmmmm
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 04:14:42 by Bro Caps »

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 05:28:15 »
Since I decided to quit current job in some months and will change jobs within the same field after I finished to go backpaking with my wife.
My parents presented a new suit(Actually I planned to buy it but My parents noticed it without any hints haha  :thumb: )

Hm, the job market here is not good and it would be a bit hard to get a new job.
But before getting older, I should challenge and adventure in my life :D

By the way,
Great Event as always,
Thanks Bro <3
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 05:41:35 by chaosstep »

Offline keyboardia1

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 05:58:59 »
I was/am sick and couldn't visit my family. Therefore i'll probably wont get my loot before january. But an ex brought me this and some soup so i've got that going for me ...

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 06:13:33 »

Main gift from the wifey was a 660M! She recently started going back to school online, and couldn't stand using the MX Blacks on my old board. She tried a few different switches, ended up liking Reds, then accidentally ordered Blues.  :))

I'm not picky (had Blues on my first board), and she ended up liking the Blues more than the Reds. Win/Win!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 06:17:24 by dgneo »

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 06:45:40 »
All the giveaway's really put some stress on my dropbox account! Thanks for doing this Bro

I didnt really wish for anything specific except for a comic book, yet I was positively surprised with what I got. Missing from this pic is a R2D2 t-shirt and all the candy because... Well me and the waifu ate it already. I do love coffee and will try out that machine but last year I got a bean grinder and the quality is just hard to match. By far my favorite coffee related gift yet, hopefully the machine will produce good coffee :)

Also the pig is all marzipan, a tradition since I was a kid. Each year the pig gets fatter and this year its almost a kilo. Sadly Im fairly sick of marzipan, but that wont stop my mother hehe

|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Pdub

Post your Loot [Giveaway]
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:03:54 »

I didn't get to see my brother yet for Christmas. A new friend whom was really nice invited me to her parents house for Christmas had bought me a sample pack of scotch for me, since she has gotten me into drinking scotch. It was a very nice gesture all around. Made my Christmas so much better since my grandparents are not around.

Hope everyone else had a fantastic holiday!
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:22:20 by Pdub »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:44:31 »
I asked my girlfriend to get me something "practical" this year. I can dig it!  :cool:

Offline ziptyze

• Fart Supporter
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 10:56:58 »

I asked my girlfriend to get me something "practical" this year. I can dig it!  :cool:
Show Image

Framboise.... Yum
"we didn't choose the furt life, the furt life chose us"

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 11:15:08 »
This is my first Christmas. I am from a different religion but I was invited to the home of a close Argentinian couple, I am very close with. I din't expect anything but it was very sweet of them; candles that symbolize my spirit animals (work,play,friend), an Argentinian jersey, a basket full of fruits (I ate most) and a hand colored star by their niece :) :D
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 11:18:59 by mrlooolz »
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 11:55:38 »
Thanks for the giveaway Bro!

I didn't really wish for anything this year, I'm happy enough to stuff my face with food and hang out with my family.
I recently moved to my own apartment and I'm still missing a lot of things like furniture and kitchen stuffs, so that's what I got for xmas!
A microwave, IKEA giftcard, some seasoning and what's xmas without getting shower gel!? Coolest of all was the "Hot Sauce Challenge: Book Of Pleasure and Pain", I love spicy stuffs!

I couldn't be happier, life is hard without a microwave. :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 19:08:18 by Lokomotivet »
| ISO |

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 12:20:49 »
Sorry about the dimly lit camera phone picture.

1. Lego Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

A gift from my grandmother. The Ultimate Collector's Series version of this ship is one of my favorite official sets, so I'm really happy to have this one.

2. Kohl's Gift Card

From a family friend. With this card, my sock and underwear game will be soon be strong.

*Tree sculpture placed in background to enhance photo.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 12:41:10 »
Got a couple cool things for Christmas this year!
A scarf, bottle of wine, some chocolate, and Bath&Body stuff. Also got some things things that aren't pictured: slippers, gloves and a mini heater, along with a couple DVDs and more chocolate, very very happy  ^_^

It's cool to see what everyone got, lots of sweet gifts y'all!
Thanks Broro   :thumb:

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 12:45:54 »
My gifts from both my family and Secret Santa.

I go through a lot of gym clothes considering how often I go so the new Asics, shorts and shirts are a welcome addition.

I asked for both pairs of Vans and the Nike Romaleos as I needed new shoes and want to improve my front squat and high bar squat. I also was given a pair of Bean boots but sadly those need to be exchanged for a smaller size.

The new jeans and shirts will get a ton of use up at school as it's only gonna get colder. The ornament was a welcome surprise as well as it has a picture of my dog and will find its home on my tree when I get older.

There are more pictures of my gifts from my SS in the thread in Off Topic but I really do love what I received!

Thanks again for doing this giveaway Bro! I am really grateful for all I received this Christmas Season and can't wait to put everything to good use!

Offline 3K

« Reply #87 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 13:09:43 »
Soo I finally came around taking pictures of my gifts too!

Pictured is my new mixer (only top part) for general cooking, making smoothies, shakes etc. Along with this I got a basket of fruits, to test it out. I threw every fruit in that seemed fitting. And added Jack!
Then there is a new scarf, which I was really happy about, since I were desperately looking for a nice coloured one for quite some time. Also some parfum, shirt, pullover and TEA (a variation of black tea in the pic)! I got the tea with a christmas themed mug, that is pictured on the second pic. (forgot to add it at first, but I like it, so theres two pics) AND my secret santa gift, some cool gasmasks!
Not pictured is another scarf (more of kerchief?) and a bottle of hazelnut liquor. I have yet to try the liquor, but it's high percentage so I guess I'll wait till new year.

Everyone good luck in this giveaway, and a merry christmas/happy holidays!  :)

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 13:18:41 »

My family knows I love Star Wars and DBZ when I was a kid. Glove is from my brother because we're visting NY this January. The face scrubber is maybe because of my face.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #89 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 13:58:39 »
I got a voucher for a shoes shop (Camper), moneys, a trash comic book from my sister, and sweets not pictured here!

... ...

Offline Edmundoh

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 14:46:54 »

Most of my presents this year have been biscuits and chocolates, which I have heartily scoffed down on all to myself with friends and family already.

Main feature being the controller to replace my worn down 360 controller, and a pair of remarkably cosy slippers.

Only one box of Ferrero Rocher remains which I'm pleased to have refrained from till now as I think it compliments my other two presents in the photo very well.
(Totally not devouring them as I type this now :rolleyes:)

Hope everybody's had a wonderful Christmas, all the best to everyone and Happy New Year!

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 14:58:14 »

My father gifted me these and I'll use them to improve Kung Fu skills.

Couldn't be happier. :thumb:

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 15:40:03 »
Bit tricky since I'm on hols but what I got this Christmas is as followslots of socks and bath bombs as we speak I have just used the Orange one with glitter and now sparkle c:

Also a video of me and my sister using some of the bath bombs!
Video as promised lol
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 15:54:51 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 17:10:55 »

From what I was told, there was a slight miscommunication between my friends so I ended up with 2 pairs of 72-10s (not that I'm complaining :D ), some warrior's swag from my brother-in-law and a stormtrooper nendoroid from my sister to add to my list of nendos.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #94 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 18:15:38 »
Got some money for Christmas and bought a KC60 with Gateron Blacks! Super smooth switches and an amazing board!
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:20:29 »
Gift from myself to myself. Bought as a package deal to test the glory of Topre. The descent into maddness has begun.

Gift from GF. Made by Will Pigg.

Other things given to me - awesome wool socks and underwear and stacks of cash (aka cheques) that no one needs to see.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:23:31 by Vittra »
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline Kompanion

« Reply #96 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:24:48 »

I already ripped the Klipsh out of the box so I can set up better sound for Fallout  :p but outside of that I got some amazing new snowboard gear! Now just a waiting game until it stops being 70 degrees on the east coast  :mad: (must be the Robot Devil's fault...)

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #97 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:30:47 »
Show Image

I already ripped the Klipsh out of the box so I can set up better sound for Fallout  :p but outside of that I got some amazing new snowboard gear! Now just a waiting game until it stops being 70 degrees on the east coast  :mad: (must be the Robot Devil's fault...)
Head out west, got tons of fresh powder here in Utah. Best time boarding i've had in a very long time.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:38:21 »
Show Image

Head out west, got tons of fresh powder here in Utah. Best time boarding i've had in a very long time.

Vermont is getting a lot of fresh snow as well.

Offline Kompanion

« Reply #99 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 20:50:11 »
Show Image

Um, excuse me, do you have a spare bedroom I can stay at for a couple weeks? I'm relatively quiet (I'll only bring the realforce with landing pads, don't worry).

Show Image

Vermont is getting a lot of fresh snow as well.

Damn, really? I'm in North Carolina. It's way too hot now, unless I make the trek out to Snowshoe... and even they haven't had a lot of fresh powder.