Author Topic: Nav-less keyboard options? (60% + FN keys + Numpad)  (Read 1839 times)

Offline fortissim2

Nav-less keyboard options? (60% + FN keys + Numpad)
« on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 09:20:53 »
Heya!
Are there any keyboards that don't have the navigation column but have the numpad right next to the modifiers? Like the Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro M (this link: https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/peripheral/keyboards/masterkeys-pro-m-rgb/), but with more customizability.
I really want a keyboard like this mainly because the numpad already has the arrow keys if NumLock is off, and it's very compact.

Thanks everyone!

(also it doesn't have to be hotswap, but if it is that'd be awesome :D)

Offline fortissim2

Re: Nav-less keyboard options? (60% + FN keys + Numpad)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 10:17:42 »
Little update: I found another keeb with a similar layout!
It's called the Rakk Ilis (this link: https://rakk.ph/products/rakk-ilis-rgb-mechanical-keyboard-outemu-blue), but the switch options are kinda bad and I don't know if it's hot-swappable.

Still searching though!

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 13:17:48 »
w1-at perhaps?

Offline uncleaner

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 20:21:26 »
There's also 96 key layouts if you don't mind having the clusters mashed together. The Melody 96 is solid since it's always available, top mount and has an option for south-facing hotswap which is kind of rare.

Offline fortissim2

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 27 November 2021, 12:41:50 »
w1-at perhaps?

This is perfect!!!
I really like the function keys being on the left, I used to have a macropad for it beside me but I'm a complete noob and I didn't know how to set it up. In the end I just gave it to my friend who actually knows how to use it.

But let's be real, maybe I should stop waiting and get a 3D printer and handwire my optimal layout, haha! (same as that but with a normal bottom row + 3x4 pad instead of the 2x5 for function keys)