Author Topic: Hi Geekhackers!  (Read 7330 times)

Offline xyril

• Youtube Channel (full of typing and gaming vods)
Hi Geekhackers!
« on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 07:09:44 »
Well jello!

Im owner of 4 Mechanical switches of CHERRYMX (blue,red,brown,black)   So far my favorite is brown and red (cuz of the 45g)...

Im not  very expert in keyboard mechanism , but i surely can help you (only gamers) to choose a perfect feel switches for you...

Also, im known to be bad in english language, cuz its my 3th language to be learn... ;) but im proud of myself.....

I am 60 - 40 % Gamer -and- Typist

I do type alot on english  essays. (you'll probably saw me if you play, TYPERACER alot @top20)
and
I play FPS games like CoD4,CSS and such (competitive gamers) and some SC2 (not competitive).

Well this is my 1st day on Geekhack, this is a lovely site for those who are looking for opinions/help...

BTW how do you guys put avatar on?

:)

-xy

=======================
http://youtube.com/xyrilvlog
http://facebook.com/xyrilcod

=======================

;D

Offline Glissant

Re: Hi Geekhackers!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 07:24:27 »
Hello and welcome to Geekhack. Glad you could join us :) .

I too like the red for gaming purposes, but I do enjoy typing sessions with the blues too. My new favorite "fun switch" is the ergo clears on my Poker X. A very different experience than blues and reds at least.

If you want to add or change your avatar just go to the link at the top left that says Profile, then click Forum Profile.
Example:
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 July 2012, 07:26:14 by Glissant »

Offline Rafen

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 07:28:56 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

I haven't had a chance to try reds yet but I do love the browns. I like the browns a lot better for gaming. I play Cod and the Battlefield series. I think the next board I get might have to have some reds on it because I have only heard great things about them.

Offline xyril

• Youtube Channel (full of typing and gaming vods)
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 11:20:32 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

I haven't had a chance to try reds yet but I do love the browns. I like the browns a lot better for gaming. I play Cod and the Battlefield series. I think the next board I get might have to have some reds on it because I have only heard great things about them.

Hey man! thanks....

can you tell me how the red feels while gaming and typing ? . And wahts good things about them?... (i had red few years ago,then i forgot how it feels :( )....

I used blues for gaming (quiet annoying if you have fast APM, it disturbs people around your area :P.....

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 12:23:04 »
W
E
L
C
O
M
E

T
O

G
E
E
K
H
A
C
K
O
R
G
!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS